Chapter 4

Never Never In A Million Years

photo 41_zpsafb7c562.jpg

He carried you back to the B1A4 dorm since that your house was quite far away. Although you're unconcious, but you knew what was happening.

'Hyung! Who is this girl?' as cute Gongchan shouted when he saw Jinyoung at the doorstep.

' Just somebody' Jinyoung replied.

The B1A4 members were shocked to see you but went to sleep as soon as Jinyoung said he would look after the conditions.Jinyoung is a really sweet guy. He took a towel and helped to wipe your face and soon got admired by your cute cheeks. You felt him touch the skin of your cheeks, the warmth of his hands but you pretended you were sleeping. 

Suddenly, one sentence came out from his mouth. 'I like you'

You were stunned with your eyes closed. The day before he just said he dislike you but now he said he likes you. What does all this means?

You started to get confused but you seem to fall for him again. Deeper this time.........

                                                                                                                                                                           

Today , Jin Young decided to confess to you. He just can't seem to hold in his feelings anymore.

You sat at your desk. He gave you the look. The look. 

'Oh my.... It's just so seducing.' you thought

But you pretended to keep a cool face when those words came out from his mouth right to you , kind of like whispering it to your ears.

'Hey NaRa I like you.'

' Mwo? JinYoung is confessing to me? No way. This must be a dream.... NO WAY' you thought

'You are not dreaming. I really like you,' he somehow got to read your mind

'But why? Why so sudden? Why JinYoung? I don't understand.' you replied in a soft tone

'There is a reason.'

'What reason. Can i know?'

'Just a reason.'

You decided to just shut up for a moment but you were very very glad in your heart. You were blushing. You just can't believe it. Somehow the question is still lingering in your mind. What reason?

                                                                                                                                                                                               

Hey readers, i know this is a bit short but do keep reading cause there is a reason.

And congratulations to B1A4 for their success in their Amazing Store concert. It was so sweet to see them wanting to see their fans longer. So, do leave some comments.