CHapter 1

Never Never In A Million Years

photo 41_zpsafb7c562.jpg

'Ahhh!! B1A4!! I really love them!!' you shouted with joy.

'Yah, pahbo stop shoutingnear my ear. It hurts.' your brother shouted back.

' But i really loved them.'

'But sis, you need to come to reality that you are only their fans and probably they didn't even know you exist.'

'Come on...'

'Fine. So just get to bed. You have to get up early tomorrow... Sad...'

'Ok. Fine. But school'slife really hard in Korea compared in Aussie...'

It was the next day. You were walking to school as normal wondering what,s JinYoung doing. Probably preparing himself.. You were thinking about yourself migrating  back to Korea here just because you liked him but he didn't know you exist. You felt so stupid.

While walking into class you took your seat. Teacher came in with a new student wearing a cap. All the girls looked at him in awe.

'What's so good. Nothing could be better than JinYoung's eyes, his hair and his y lips' making you wonder toyourself when someone sat next to you with his head looked down.

'Aishhh. Why must he sit here' you mumbled

'Hi, my name is Kang Na Ra. I am from Australia but it was a long time ago.'

He looked up. You can't believe it. You would faint any moment. You would die peacefully now. You sat there shocked, didn't know what to say, what to do!! Aww, Oh My God. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! 

' Ahh It is JinYoung!! Jung Jin Young??'

' Yes?' 

' Jinyoung really its you...'

He looked at you like u were some kind of saesang fan who would die just to see him.

' Jinyoung. I really liked you. Those B1A4 songs you compose. '

'Thank you.'

                                                                                                                                                                                                              

You sat on the sofa daydreaming what romance love it would be sitting next to JinYoung. This is all like stories from those fanfics you always read.

'Hey pahbo!'

'Don't you dare talk to your sis like that bongchun!'

'Fine.'

' JinYoung's in our school!!!'

' Oh really.Oh, that is why girls aroundour school are talking about that. Seems like he would be there just to learn composing skills better.'

' I just can't wait to see him.'