Chapter 2

Coffee Shop Down the Street

-Your POV-

Jung Daehyun, what have you done to me? Ever since that little incident, you continue to talk nonstop to me in and out of class. It's making me kind of... Different.

 

"So how's your little relationship with Mr. Kingka going?" Jieun teased, moving her eyebrows up and down. I stared at her in bewilderment.

"What..." I whispered back from my desk.

"You know, Mr. Da-" I clamped shut with my hand and pointed to Daehyun, who sat to my right. He didn't seem to notice, so that's good.

 

"~~~~, you dropped your pencil again!" Daehyun, who bent down to pick it up, told me for probably the tenth time this week.

"Daehyun.... stop throwing my pencil on the ground just so you can pick it up and talk to me~" I joked, taking it back.

"I'm not! You're just clumsy and keep dropping it." he patted my head.

"Am not! I saw you." I poked his cheek.

 

"Ugh, get your hands off my Daehyun oppa!" a random girl from class got up and slapped my hand away. The slap stung a little, so I clutched my hand in pain.

"...I'm not your oppa, Kim Jiyeon. Now go away." Daehyun glared at the girl, scaring her away.

 

"Are you ok?" his gaze immediately softened as he took my reddened hand and examined it.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.. for you know." I waved my hand around.

"No problem, and if.. you know, those kinds of girls give you any problems, come to me or any of the other B.A.P. members, ok?" Daehyun smiled. His smiles are... really pretty.

 

Hopefully Jieun didn't see that... or else I'll never hear the end of it. When I looked over at her, she was just working on whatever homework was given to us. That's good.

 

School finished without anymore angry fangirls attacking me. As Jieun and I got up to leave, Daehyun stopped us.

 

"~~~~!"

I turned around slowly and replied, "Oh, Dae Hyun-sshi."

"Haha, just call me Oppa." he chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"I'll just leave you guys alone..." Jieun gave me a wink and skipped off.

"Ji-" I reached my hand out for her.

"Let's go to the coffee shop." Daehyun chirped brightly, pulling my hand down and gripping it tightly.

 

I could hear people whispering around us. Before I could even reply, Daehyun dragged me out of the room.

As we walked down the halls hand-in-hand, I could heard even more whispers. They were mostly things like, "What the crap is Oppa doing with a girl like her?" and "Who does she think she is, sticking around Oppa."

Haha. You're funny.

He's the one sticking around me. These girls are idiots.

 

I thought it was really cool, the way he dragged me down the hall, not caring what anyone else thought. His grip never loosened, and there was a somewhat fierce look in his eyes. He actually looked kind of... angry.

 

The rest of the B.A.P. members were waiting outside.

 

"Hyung! Who's the girl?" Junhong sneered, pointing to me.

"My new girlfriend." he puffed out his chest proudly.

 

G-Girlfriend??

 

"Yah! What do you mean girlfriend? We are just classmates." I reminded him, slapping his arm lightly.

"Aigoo~ Our Daehyunnie's girl is a real cutie isn't she~?" Yongguk cooed.

They all crowded around and inspected me while I just stood there awkwardly. "Ok, ok. That's enough. We are going on a date, so see you guys later." Daehyun shooed them all away and led me to his car.

 

As expected, his car was nice and expensive. It was my first time in such an amazing car. We were there within minutes.

 

"Oh! ~~~~! Who's the guy, ~~~~? A boyfriend?" Misoo grinned.

"N-no! He's just a classmate!" I repeated from earlier.

"Sure..." She left with a wink. She's just like Jieun

.

When we sat down at our table, I decided to ask Daehyun about what happened before.

 

"What was the whole girlfriend thing back there?" I asked.

"Hehe... about that. I know we only recently started talking, but I've been watching you since fifth grade. Not in a stalkerish way! I swear! What I mean is... I've liked you for eight years." he slowly confessed.

 

A kingka just confessed his love to me. And not one of those stuck-up- type of kingkas. I must be dreaming.