Chapter 4

Coffee Shop Down the Street

-Your POV-

Today is the day I go to school and everybody finds out about Daehyun and I. I have to admit, I was looking forward to how he would announce it, and secretly hoped he would be all protective. 
 
I mean I'm a girl, girls always have at least a small desire to be protected by a boy. A very pretty boy. Before I went to school, I texted Jieun and told her to prepare her easily shaken heart for some... unexpected news. 
 
 
"Tell me!" Ji Eun grabbed my shoulders. How should I say this...
"So like... You know how like... You were like 'Oh, what's with you and Daehyun'? Yeah. So like... Ehehe." my voice awkwardly trailed away.
 
"You guys are dating aren't you." she guessed easily, completely unsurprised. 
 
"H-How did you know??" I stated at her, wide-eyed.
"I'm magical. Haha no. I saw you guys outside the cafe." she stated plainly.
 
What if other people saw us too?
 
 
As I walked into the school, a special little someone ran towards me, flailing around as he sprinted over. "~~~~!!" Daehyun shouted, wrapping his arms around me.
 
"YAH. What are you doing? Ehh, don't touch me!" I tried escaping his hug, but he tightened his grip while smiling like an idiot. 
 
 
And I was right, people were gossiping about us the moment they saw us next to each other. I heard things like, 'So it is true!! They are dating!'.
 
Yes, my dear school mates, we are dating.
 
Daehyun didn't say anything at all about us. I was thankful yet disappointed at the same time. By lunch time, I thought that he really wasn't going to tell everyone. 
 
 
After arguing for about 10 minutes, I finally gave in and sat with B.A.P., along with Jieun of course.
 
"So kingkas have to sit in the middle of the lunch room? Everyone's staring at us..." I grew uncomfortable, attempting to cover my face even though everyone probably already knew it was me.
 
Suddenly, Daehyun stopped talking and stood up on his chair.
 
"Ehem!" He loudly cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention. 
 
"Ok. So now everyone is listening right? Good! I have something to announce." He then dramatically paused. It seemed like everyone was squirming around in their seats, waiting for their 'king' to announce something huge.
 
"There's this girl. She means the world to me. I've loved her nearly all my life, even if she never really noticed me. But after all these years, I finally was able to muster up enough courage to ask her out. And her name is-" I quickly covered my ears and closed my eyes tightly.
 
"~~~~."
 
 
Confusion broke out in the lunch room. People looked around at each other wondering who I was.
 
"If you guys are wondering who she is, she's right here." Daehyun held out his hand to help me up. I really didn't want to. This was more embarrassing than I had imagined. He gave me a reassuring smile and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. 
 
Gasps were heard from every corner of what seemed like the entire universe.
 
"Oppa!" Jiyeon stood up on her seat and glared us with her smothered-in-makeup eyes.
 
"Isn't it unfair for us much prettier girls to not have a chance? I mean seriously. She's so ugly. And weird. And just, ew." 
 
 
What I saw next completely petrified me. Daehyun gave her the most terrifying look I had ever seen.
"You... Are the worst person I have ever met." He spat, his usual kind eyes filled with hatred.
 
Jiyeon just stared at him, in shock, then quickly sat down. No one else spoke a single word or even moved a muscle. I don't think they have properly processed this moment yet. I know I haven't.
 
 
Zelo was the first to do something. He stood up and clapped.
 
"Whoo, go hyung," he cheered, while the rest of the B.A.P. members joined him.
"Jung Daehyun. Jung Daehyun," chanted other people.
 
In a matter of seconds, everyone was out of their seats, chanting.
 
Daehyun and I sat back down and he turned back into the kind, caring Jung Daehyun I knew.
"Don't worry, no one will ever do that again. Not after this. Haha..." He brushed the whole ordeal off like it was nothing. 
 
 
After not trusting anyone but Jieun for the vast majority of my lonely life, someone else just happened to show up and change that. I have a feeling you all know who that someone is. 
 
"Thank you, Dae." I actually smiled.  
 
One thought popped into my head. I might be falling for him. No- I am falling for him.
 
--
 
Told you chapter  4 would be coming quickly!! Hehe I hope you liked it. If you like it please subscribe or comment^^ or even vote for it >:DD jk~ you don't have to c:
More thanks to Angelic Wisdom! Chapters 1-5 or 6 idk were read by them.. D: I'm so sorry for hurting your eyes.
~carelesswhispers