Chapter 7

Coffee Shop Down the Street
-Your POV-
 
One week. 7 days. 168 hours. 
 
How can that be enough for our whole life together? We were supposed to be each other's first and last loves.
 
Well, he could propose today. Tomorrow we can plan our "wedding". The next day we could get marr- no, ~~~~, get your thoughts together.
 
In a week we can't do anything. Plus, we have school. I guess we'll have to fail all of our homework assignments, tests, and quizzes for this week.
 
 
 
We had peacefully slept in the living room together last night. 
When I awakened, Daehyun was nowhere to be found. 
 
"," I swore under my breath as I immediately got up to find him.
 
 
I was worried. What if his parents had sent people to recollect him and he got in trouble? Daehyun is always getting in trouble because of me. 
 
 
"Dae, Dae where are you?!" I panicked, running around my apartment. As I got closer and closer to my bathroom, I could hear water running.
 
 
Good lord, he's just taking a shower. 
 
Suddenly, the water stopped and the door flung open, revealing a half- Daehyun, being covered simply by a towel. My breath hitched in my throat as I stood there, speechless. 
 
 
"Who's robbing us?! What the flip happened!" he screamed, frantically scanning the small space. 
"... Ok. First of all, if someone was breaking in, you shouldn't be coming out wearing just a towel." I pointed to the simple blue towel draped around his waist. 
"Oh.. Yeah... Heh." he awkwardly chuckled, running his hand through his wet hair. 
 
 
When he calmed down, it finally hit me that he was only wearing a towel. The towel seemed to be... slipping off on its own accord. 
 
 
It was teasing me.   
 
 
"Dae, your tow-" and I was too late.
It.. it.. fell. 
 
With a yelp, I turned around and tightly shut my eyes.
 
I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything.
 
 
"Ahehehe... I'll just.. you know, change." 
 
I didn't turn back around until I heard the door close. 
What a great way to start this week...
 
 
 
To get my mind of the little.. accident, I decided to make breakfast.
 
"Dae! I'm going to make breakfast! Come out when you're done!" I announced, pretending nothing had happened.
 
Truthfully, I at cooking. I asked Jieun to teach me how to make breakfast; I can only make French toast and eggs. I'm so incredibly talented. 
 
 
"So I just stir with the mixing spoon! Ahahahaha, I'm so smart." I laughed out loud.
 
Just as I was getting the hang of cooking this behemoth of a breakfast, I suddenly felt two arms snake around me, causing me to fling the contents of the bowl halfway across the kitchen. 
 
"Annyeong yeobo~" he cooed in my ear. 
"Well, thanks to you, we don't have breakfast." I glared at the oh-so-innocent boyfriend of mine.
"I'll cook! You clean up your mess." he took the bowl from my hands and patted my head. "Good Yeobo!" 
 
This boy... My mess? No. 
His mess. 
I would've smacked the living crap out if this boy if it wasn't our last week together. 
 
Sighing, I grabbed a mop and started wiping up his mess. 
 
 
"Aish, Daehyun, you're so troublesome.." I grumbled.
"What was that, ~~~~? I couldn't hear you~" he teased back.
 
 
I huffed in agitation, but quickly stopped myself. 
"Hehe.. there won't be any of these memories anymore after he leaves." 
 
After finishing the cleaning job, I threw the mop to the side and snuck up behind Daehyun, hugging him from behind and startling him.
 
 
"Yah- oh! Hey, yeobo!" 
"Annyeong~" I chirped.
"Ah, why are you so nice all of a sudden?" he joked, poking me with the fork in his hand.
 
"Because I love you, you pabo! Isn't it obvious?" I batted my eyelashes in attempt to be cute.
"Aigoo~ you're so cute! Do aegyo more often, ara?" 
"Ne, oppa~" 
--
 
-Normal POV-
 
Relishing in the sweet memories, you and Daehyun alike shared a mutual feeling of pure love dampened by the knowledge of the fact that you would have to part with him very soon.
 
You vowed to make every second count. 
 
--
 
Hey! So, I KNOW that Annabel and I dubbed this story as an angst story, but it's turning out to become some kind of romcom LOL. But the angst is still to come, is what I'm tryin' to say.
anyways, loveyooo~
~carelesswhispers