❤Chapter 6- Three Ballerinas

Promise: You're my friend

Hi fellow readers...just wanted to say this:

Remember Dasom? Minhee's future best friend at high school? Well I made a few changes...and she will be Minhee's friend since little, ok? She will appear in this chapter (not that much though).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sehun's POV (6 years old)

*Sehun's thoughts are orangee*

We were going to Minhee’s ballet dance, but Minho decided that it would be fun if I tried to catch him.

Try to catch me Sehun!- Minho started running.

He thinks I can’t catch him when he runs so slow? Does he not know who I am? I’M OH SEHUN THE FIRST, THE GREAT MASTER OF SPORTS...aheem *coughing sound* except when it comes to Taekwondo and other imperfect martial arts...but let's just forget that part.

Almost catching you! HAHAHAHA

I was laughing inwardly.

-Got ya!

-Ohh…-Minho pouted.

-Let’s just go hyung.

-Ok…........... SEHUNNIE!- Minho said as he did merong.

-Minho hyung, stop please!- I said trying to look angry.

-Ok!- He finally dropped his "super duper funny" behavior with me.

We were at Minhee’s ballet class door. There were some indoors windows, from were you could see the “pretty ballerinas” practicing.

A loud voice could be heard throughout the hall, it came from Minhee’s ballet class.

(A/N: What happens at Minhee's ballet class will be pink to represent 2 different scenes, but will turn to black again when the 2 scenes "blend", I think you'll figure it out.)

-Hold on girls, 1, 2, 3. Now Attitude

OTP08TOU-ET100499x333.jpg

(A/N: This is the step that the teacher is asking them to do: Attitude.)

Minho looked at me right when I looked at him.

We were trying to hold back our laughs.

*-1,2,3, Tendu…*

(A/N: This is Tendu.)

We were trying the best we could not to laugh.

Minho hyung's pupils were almost coming off his eyes.

I was holding my stomach with all my strength not to laugh.

*-1,2,3 Arabesque and.....that's it.*

(A/N: This is Arabesque.)

*-That’s it girls. For today it’s all. You should practice these steps since we will have evaluations the next month.

-Yes, Madam Sojin! Thank you.*

-H-hyung I c-can’t hold it a-anymor-HAHAHAHA

-HAHAHA.-Minho started laughing too.

-HAHAHAHAHAHA…D-did you saw when they did that thing?- I said trying to mimic them.-They looked like macaws!

-They only needed to squaaaaw squaaaww!

(A/N- I don’t know how to put the sound of macaws in letters, so...XP)

*-Oh, you’re welco—WAIT! *

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Me and Minho couldn't stop laughing.

We were so absorbed into our little funny time, that we didn't realize that someone was moving closer to the door.

Suddenly we heard a door squeak.

Me and Sehun looked at each other.

Oh no-oh-oh!

We exchanged "let's runaway" looks and were ready to do things according to our plan.

Great!

I felt a hand pushing my arm. I looked at the person who was grabbing it, only to see that Minhee's ballet teacher "The Oh's ajumma" was the owner of the hand, and was grabbing Minho's arm as well.

-Oh, what cute little boys do we have here?- Minhee's teacher said as she pinched our cheeks.- Oh, why were you laughing boys? Oh, didn't you know that we were having a class over here, or is it that you like ballet so much that you couldn't help being so happy?- Minhee's teacher said. I couldn't help to think she was being ironic, despite her big smile.

Just smile and say sorry Sehun!

Just when I was going to apologize for my behavior, I saw Minhee and other ballet students trying to peek from out the door, since Madam Sojin was blocking it.

When she saw who the "troublemakers were" she face palmed herself.

Looks like our Minnie is embarrassed.

I giggled. 

And THAT caught Madam's Sojin attention.

I looked at Madam Sojin and she was looking at me, while crossing her arms.

I looked to Minho and he was already bowing in apologize and looking at me with "what are you doing Sehun, I need help here" eyes.

I realized, that by that time, I should be bowing too, but when I was going to do it, Madam Sojin clapped hands.

-Oh...I can't help it then. Since you aren't sorry, it must be because you like ballet and were laughing because you're very happy to see my students dance... So why don't you try to dance ballet, too?

Oh Sehun...What have you done?

-I-I'm sorry hyung. -I murmured to him.

-It's fine...-He said in a low voice.

-Really?

-What can I do anyway? It's also my fault.- He said with his head lowered while tapping my shoulder.

As we were talking quietly, Madam Sojin introduced us to her ballet students.

-Attention class, these boys over here wanted to learn ballet, that's why they were "so happy" during our practice. So don't you think it will be nice if we help them learn? Also they're kind of handsome, right?

I blushed and lowered my head.

The girls giggled.

Minhee, particularly, had a big grin on her face.

-Can you please introduce yourselves?- Madam Sojin asked us.

-Hi, I'm Choi Minho.

-Hello, I'm...

Sehun, this will only mess up my reputation. I should name myself something else...

-...I'm Lee Taemin.

Everyone started laughing.

-Then...aren't they part of that band SHINee?- A girl asked giggling.

-No, because his name isn't Lee Taemin.- Minhee said.

-How do you know?-A girl asked.

-Oh Sehun!- Minhee called.

I looked at her right away.

-What?

-That's his name girls.-Minhee said with a smirk.

I looked at the floor.

So embarrassing.

-Now that I think Minhee, wasn't he the one that was with you this morning?

-Yes teacher, he's the son of my Mom's friend. And Minho is my brother.

I thought I was your friend...can't you at least introduce me as your friend?

-Ahh...- All the girls said in understanding.

-That's why he looks a bit like you Minhee...How come you have a cute brother and a friend all for you Minhee? You're so lucky.

-She's really lucky..she also dances so well...I envy you, you're perfect.

-Girls...don't be like that, no one is perfect...-Minhee said blushing.- Right Dasom eoni?

-Ah! Yes..yes...- A girl named Dasom said, it looked like she was Minhee's best friend.

-Enough talking girls. Let's teach them the basics, okay? It's almost time to go. I'll just organize the papers of the ballet festival and will be back. Try not to laugh at them.- The teacher said the last part murmuring, but I caught it.

It won't be that bad, right?

 

-----After awhile-----

Failli.jpg

(A/N: This is what the girls taught them).

-D-d-don't worry. You will learn this if you practice everyday. Maybe you can even become cavaliers.- A girl said giggling.

-What's a cavalier?- Minho asked dumbfounded.

The girls laughed at bit at our ignorance.

-Minho oppa, cavaliers are the boys that dance with the ballerinas...more like the companion of the ballerina.- Minhee said with a smile on her face.

I wonder how much Minhee is laughing inwards...she probably likes this so much that she will make fun of me for the rest of the day...but I guess it's ok since I can see her with that pretty ballerina dress.

tumblr_lz029aw4fy1r0i1q4o1_500_large.jpg

Me and Minho couldn't get one step right, so the girls were trying to control their laughs.

-You can laugh, I know how bad we are.- I said admitting defeat.

As I said that they started laughing, almost immediately.

Hey...at least they could pretend that we were so-so ballet dancers...It seems like we are really bad at it.

Aish...leaves me no other option. Let's begin with my ultimate "no fail" plan.

-I'm sorry I made fun of you girls, I know I-

Minho tapped my shoulder and cleared his voice, interrupting what I was saying.

-We are really sorry, that we made fun of these really pretty ballerinas.

-Awwww.- All the girls said.- Gwentchana, it's ok oppa!

-Hyung! Why do you have to be so cheesy all the time. You are ruining my "I'm sorry" plan.- I said murmuring into his ear.

-It's the effect of the charming Minho.-Minho said in a low voice winking at me.

Aish...I thing I need to throw up, so cheesy...blah

-Omo, he winked at me!

-No, he winked at me! 

-Girls! Silence, please. It's time to go, I'm sure you had a lot of fun teaching ballet to these boys, but it's time to go. And next time, remember not to laugh at us. Now you know how difficult it is, and even if it wasn't, you should respect what other people like, ok?

-Yes, Madam Sojin.-Me and Minho replied in sync.

-I mean, if you don't want another "punishment".-Madam Sojin said putting emphasis into the last word.

We nodded and bowed to Minhee's teacher in respect and understanding.

-See you next time girls, now go change ok?

Oh...I still wanted her to be with that yellow dress...

As the teacher said farewells, the girls went into the their changing room, and we saw their parents already waiting for them.

Me and Minho looked at the crowd of parents to see if we could see his mother.

-You will stay with your mother this weekend, right?

-I would like to, but tomorrow I will go to a birthday party at an amusement park. Fun, right?

-It seems like...- I said half-hearted.

Minho noticed my awkwardness.

-What is it? You never went to an amusement park?

I scratched my neck.

-A-actually not.

-Oh...but it's so fun! Don't worry, I'm sure you will go someday.- Minho said like he was sorry me.

-I hope so...-I smiled a bit.

-Oh! Look is my mom over there. She will take me to my dad's house at night, that's why my dad isn't here. He went to see his girlfriend...you know...that Chinese pretty ahjumma. I don't know why, but she really likes me, you know?

 

 I saw hyung turn sad for a bit. 

 

What should I do in these situations.

I tapped his shoulder in comfort.

-Who wouldn't like you hyung?- I smiled.

-Yeah...who wouldn't like my cutie cutie dukong pea Minho?- Miss Hyemin said squishing Minho's hyung cheeks.

I tried to contain my laughs.

And he jokes with my Sehunnie nickname? He should have a look at his first.

-Omma!!!- Minho said with an annoying voice.

-Ok...Minho. Is just that omma didn't see you since last week.

-Right...-Minho said.

-So, how was the Taekwondo class?

Me and Minho looked at each other not knowing what to answer.

I finally spoke.

-It went well for Minho hyung, but the master wants to talk with my mother.

-Really Sehun? Why is that?

-Is just...I don't like taekwondo that much...

-But one year ago you were so excited to have taekwondo classes with Minho hyung.- Miss Hyemin said.

-Exactly omma, one year ago I didn't lived in Incheon, and we were excited to do a new sport, but it turned out that Sehun dongsaeng isn't that good at it and because of that some boys bully him.

-OMO! Is that true Sehun?

-Yes, Miss Hyemin.

-Aigoo...I need to talk with your mother about that.

-There's no need Miss Hyemin, I'll talk with my parents.

-Are you sure, Sehun?

-Yes Miss Hyemin.

-Hmm, we will see about that, but I have a question, why are you here at Minhee's class?

-Hmmm...I-I, I mean w-we were...- Minho started stuttering since he knew too well how his mother didn't tolerate any kind of disrespect towards others.

-We were just seeing her class since ours ended earlier than hers.

Will Miss Hyemin buy it? Oh, please tell me Miss Hyemin will buy it!!! The last time we did something like this, I remember how Miss Hyemin made us put our arms in the air for 1 hour...oh the pain...

-Is it just me or the "just seeing her class" doesn't seem to fit the pranksters duo?

-Hahahaha.-Me and Minho laughed dryly.

-I'll let this one pass...-Miss Hyemin said.

THANKS EVERYONE THAT MADE THIS BE MY DESTINY!

-I'm sure that if something hapenned, Madam Sojin would have punished you. Am I right?

Oh no...

-Maybe...maybe...You'll never know~~-Minho said half singing, half talking.

Don't ruin it hyung!

-Aish...this boy.-Miss Hyemin was going to mess up with hyung's hair, but then a high pitched voice came singing to our ears.

-Minhee is back, Minhee is back, Minhee is back, back, back, back!!!

Saved by SHINee...this just seems so weird...

 

Minhee's POV(6 years old)

*Minhee's thoughts are purple like the beautiful violet she is.*

-Minho oppa!!!- Minhee said hugging his brother the tightest she could.

I must keep acting for their sake...and because I want to play with someone instead of waiting for them to come out of the punishment.

-H-hey Minh-he-e-ya.*cough cough*I-I can't-t br-reath!!

-I'm sorry oppa! Is just that I didn't saw you for a week...you know...I can't live without you.

I said trying to do aegyo.

-1st: You saw us a moment aa-g. Yah, Minhee! That hurted.-Sehun complained since I kicked him a little.

I'm trying to save you and that's how you thank me? Psst...I'm sure mom will want to know why you are here. Ungrateful Sehun...

-Don't worry Minhee...My mind already caught that they did something bad, I just don't want to punish them.

-Ok, omma. Then Sehun what's the 2nd thing you were going to tell me.

Probably something to make me irritated.

-The 2nd thing is that since your face is cute by nature, aegyo doesn't suit you.-He said with an emotionless face, like that was something normal to say.

You really have guts Oh Sehun...saying your aegyo and that you are cute at the same time is a crime!!! How do you expect me to react?

-Is that so? It's good that you acknowledge my cuteness... But if you were trying to make feel down, then I must say that since you're pretty feminine, tutus don't suit you too.

-Hahahaha.-Minho oppa started laughing.

-That actually fits you too, oppa.-I said remembering how Minho looked so out of place when he was dancing ballet with a yellow tutu.

-Oh, so my thoughts were right kids? You really did behave bad...From what I can get, I think Madam Sojin did a great job with choosing your punishment.

Me and my mom started laughing and high-fived each other.

-Anyway kids, let's go eat lunch since I need to take Sehun to his parents, and Minho will go to dad today.

-Ohh...Is that true? Why??? I really wanted to be with Minho oppa!!! OMMA!!!-I started whimpering.

-Minhee don't make me a show here. Minho will be with us for the rest of the week, it's just that tomorrow he will have a birthday party and so he needs to go to Incheon today, ok?

-But it's not that far....

-It's not up to your decision Minhee, now behave please.

-Humm...-I got grumpy.

-Baby!- Sehun whispered into my ear.

-I'm not!

-You are...-He continued.

-Oppa, Sehun is messing with me...

-Minhee dongsaenggie...don't be sulky ok? He's only joking with you...Boys are like that.

(Minho's little POV-7 years old: Especially when they like a girl...) And also you should smile while you are with me, then the day won't look that bad. You shouldn't count the days, but make the days count, got it Minhee? Dad told me that too, haha!!

-B-but still...oppa!!!- I made aegyo again.

-Didn't Sehun said that aegyo didn't suit you?

Minho and Sehun laughed and made their own type of "high-five" with a punch, a tap on the feet a spin and an handshake.

If they continue like this, in a few days they will be making SHINee's choreography...

-Mean...-I said to the boys...

-What Minhee?- Minho said still laughing a bit.

-I said you're mean...

-Ohh...Minhee...Let me give you a hug. How can you say that to your brother that always takes care of you and listens to you? I feel hurt.- He said trying to feel hurt.

He's right...he always makes me smile...shouldn't be mean to him.

-You're right... I'll just do what you say oppa...I'll make the days count and won't be sad anymore.

I said remembering what Minho oppa always told me.

-I'm glad that our Minhee listens to me.

-Kids, enter the car and put the safety belts.

-Yes, omma!- Me and Minho said.

-Yes, Miss Hyemin!

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hi! It's been a long time, keutchi???

I'm sorry for taking so long to update...yeah...

Anyway...I'll try to update more often...but since my piano classes started and my school will start next week, it will be quite difficult.

(yeah..I'm still a student, I guess it's not a big surprise since a lot of asianfanfics' writers are still students right?- It just seems a bit weird seeing older people reading my stories...I feel young...like always, but oh well...it must feel strange for older people to read younger writers' stories too, right?)

Also don't worry about Luhan's lack of appearance...he will appear in the next chapter and many others :)

This is out of contest, but lately I fell in love with Boyfriend's songs, 

I mean the "album songs" besides the title tracks.

 

I've never heard those songs before( babo Hana), but they are really awesome ^_^ (ex: Good Night, It's U, Soulmate, Mystery, Stop It, Standing with U).

Out of contest too...For the drama lovers out there, have you seen Good Doctor & I Hear Your Voice?

I love those dramas so much...it's worth a try.

*I feel like my author's notes are really long...sometimes I think they are longer than the actual story kekekeke I should quit them, right?*

Also...I couldn't read this again so it probably it has a lot of mistakes...sorry for that...But now I need to sleep, it's not usual but I'm tired...

I wanted to update yesterday since I kind of "promised" but 20 minutes passed since the "date" (at least in my country).

 

Love, mint