❤Chapter 2- Hide & Seek

Promise: You're my friend

Sehun’s POV(6 years old)

*Sehun's thoughts are orange*

 

Minhee…Mian, but I have to leave you if I want to have friends…Sorry

-Annyeong everyone!- I said waving my hand to them.

-Sehun, did you come with that loser, Minhee?-Chihoon, my friend said.

Loser…she’s not a loser…

-She’s no--- control SehunWell, I had too, you know how moms are…but don’t worry! I told her to go away so it’s alright.

-Daebak Sehun, you are really cool. That girl shouldn’t even dare to talk to you, she’s so ugly!- a girl said to me.

Ugly? Ugly? If she’s ugly, then what are you?- Yeah…I agree.

-So what do you want to play?- Suho, a friend of mine, asked us.

-Let’s go to the park slides!

-No!! Let’s go to the swings!

-But there are only 4…I don’t want t--

-Let’s play hide and seek.-I said interrupting my friends.

-Yeah, let’s do what Sehun says!!!-some girls said it.

The boys just agreed with them.

-Who stays counting?-Suho asked.

-Ahyeon!-some girls cheered to be the prettiest girl in the group.

-Any, Chihoon!!!-Ahyeon said.

-Why me? What about Sehun???

-Yeah!!!-some boys cheered for me…

Aish…and then they say they don’t like Minhee cause she’s too loud…aigoo…why am I even with them? Boys are jealous of me for having Minhee as a friend and because girls like me, and girls just hate Minhee for being with me…but if I go and get Minhee they would make fun of me…Wait, jakkaman!!! I have a plan *insert grin here*

-Ahyeon, can you please count instead of me? I am not too good with numbers, don't you know that? - I said doing the best aegyo I could.

-Oh…really Sehun? I forgot you hate numbers…hahaha…silly me...Don’t worry I’ll do it for you.

I stopped smiling right when she said she would do it and turned back.

Babo, she knows I’m smart…Either ways, or she really likes me, or she just doesn’t want to get more hate for refusing me, but well, she also receives hate for accepting my request…so I’ll just take the first one. Anyway, first part of the plan: SUCCESS

-At least thank her.- Chihoon, the boy that liked Ahyeon, said.

-Thank her for what? - I asked with an intimidating look.

-He doesn’t need to thanks, after all he’s not like you Chihoon.-Ahyeon said making Chihoon look down.

I smirked at Chihoon. Who does he think he is after all? That’s what you get for calling my Minnie a loser.

-Enough talking, let's just play, count till 20 Ahyeon.-Suho said.

-Okay then *starts countdown*

1

Second part of the plan, run and find Minhee.

2, 3, 4

Should I look over the swings? She loves to swing ever since she saw me and Minho hyung playing...

8,9,10

I hope they don't find me, actually I don't want to see them anymore today, I just want to be with Minhee.

14,15

Ugh...where is she? I'm tired of running...maybe she's over those trees...

Can someone tell me why did I really let her all alone?

20, Here I come!!!

Oh, right! My "friends"...

Anyway...they won't find me here.

Oh!!! Isn't that my Minhee???

Who is she talking to? Why is she doing that yaksok thing with that boy?

OMO! She just smiled at him! Does she like him??? What about me?

This is only getting worse, he's smiling at her...does he like her?

She's giving her snack to him.

*growl*

-What is it tummy? Are you jealous too? Cause I am...

-Found you!

Did I just heard Ahyeon's annoying voice?

-Oppa! I found you! W-wait. Why are you looking over there? Why are you looking at Minhee and Luhan?

-You know him?

-Of course, he has been in this park for two days, he lives here alone. This just proves how much of a babo person Minhee is. She even talks with orphans.

-For you to know his name, you must have talked to him too and that just makes you as much or even more of a babo than Minhee is.- I said with a low voice.

-What did you said oppa? Are you defending her?

Ahh...forget about it

-You must be hearing bad, I said that you are very pretty. Now, let's just go back to the playground, they are still hiding.

-Okay oppa.

I'm not your oppa!

I looked back at Minhee, she was laughing with that Luhan.

At least she looks happy with him, thanks Luhan...for being with her when I can't. Just don't make her too happy, that's my role.

-I should let her alone for now-I said looking at her one last time with a little smile.

-What did you said Sehun?

-Nothing...

I'm glad she's smiling.

 original.jpg

♥Mission: Complete

 

 

 

Author's Note

So what do you think of this chapter? I don't know what to think myself...I just wanted you to see Sehun's point of view. I feel like this story is horrible even if  it "didn't started", so I want to give up writing this...but I also want to see how this story will go on...and if it's somewhat acceptable and good...Ottoke :s

Molla Molla Mollayo

I will just keep hoping you liked it.

And if so, I'll love you to subscribe or comment...

yeah...that's it & sorry for possible mistakes.

 

Love, mint ❤