❤Chapter 4- Sorry, did you just said sorry?

Promise: You're my friend


Your POV (6 years old)

*your thoughts are purple* 

-----On the way to the market-----


-I will ask again Hyemin, is it really okay if I let Sehun with you? I can always ask his father to cancel the dinner, you know, it may be inconvenient for you.

-Hana unnie, it’s your wedding birthday, you can’t miss it. Don’t worry about Sehun, he is safe with me and I actually don’t know if I could be surer that Sehun also agrees with me.- My mom said pointing to our hands that were still locked.

I had tried already to take my hand away from his, but he had a lot of strength…it was reasonable because he loved to play basketball.

I hate you, Sehun's strong hands.

I saw Sehun blush from my mom’s remark.

-So it is then. I’ll go home to prepare myself. - Miss Hana said.
-Have fun unnie. - My mom said.

Miss Hana gave her a little nod.

-Bye Minhee. Annyeong my Sehunnie, omma will see you tomorrow. Behave, arasseo?
-Ne omma, bye.

I laughed because of the nickname his mother gave him, I already knew his mother called him by that, but that didn't make it less funnier.

Sehun gave me a stare.

-Meeee-rong!- I sticked my tongue to him.

-Minhee, stop doing that, what will you do when Sehun tells to Hana, that you make fun of him? She would probably not let you play with him anymore and you would lose him as a friend.

Omma, you just listed everything I wish for!!!

Sehun only gave me an "I won" look, seeing that my mom scolded me.

-Don't worry miss Hyemin, I would never leave Minhee's side.- Sehun said with an angel halo on him.

My mom smiled at him and gave a little tap on his head.

-You can look like an angel right now, but I'm still angry at you.- I murmured to him.

Go on an tell me an ironic remark, "knows it all" Sehun!

-I guess you can be angry at me...-Sehun lowered his head.

I looked at him like he didn't said anything.

He then looked at me.

-What? Did you not hear me?

What? That wasn't my mind making things? Did he just said sorry indirectly?

I stared at him dumbfounded but regained my calm look again.

I decided to go to my mother's side and acted like nothing happened, it was fortunate that my mom was actually too busy, trying to remember what to buy, since we had arrived to the market.

Minhee, stop making things!!! He didn't say sorry, so act as if you had not heard him.

Sehun tapped my shoulder.

-Aish...ok, sorry, I'm sorry Minhee.- He said murmuring, but quite impatient.

-For what?- I said, trying to play with him a little.

-Minhee, really?- He asked me, while grabbing his hair in frustation.

-I really don't get it Sehun, have you done something bad to me, to be regretful?

-I know what you are doing Minhee. Since you are trying to play little games on purpose, it would be better if we finished this talk at your home.

-As you want.- I made a little smirk.

-Minhee and Sehun could you please go see the cookies and the cereals?

-We will go, miss Hyemin.

Psst...why is he so cute? If he continues to look so angelic, my mom will never understand me when I tell her about all the bad things Sehun does...

-You're thinking I'm cute, right Minhee?

I looked at him surprised.

He laughed because I stayed quiet, making clear that I was thinking the same as what he thought I was.

I blushed.

-Aww, why are you blushing? There's no need to be embarrassed, since I also think you're cute.

-Y-you think I'm cute?

-I just said it, didn't I?

I didn't answer.

-Minhee, are you ok?

I looked at him with a sad expression.

-Minhee!!!-He cried out, worried with me.

I made a "stop" hand movement and he stayed quiet.

I decided to stay quiet until we arrived home.

 

----At home----

-Minhee, omma will make dinner. Go watch a movie with Sehun, ok?

-Ne, omma.-I said half hearted.

I went to my room with Sehun since I used to watch tv there.

-Minhee!- Sehun called me- Can we talk about that now?

My head hurts just from hearing Sehun's voice.

-Sure.- I answered with a dry voice.

-So, I was saying I was sorry and since you probably are going to ask why again, I’ll tell you.

I’m sorry for ignoring you when I’m with my friends and telling you are ugly and all.

That's definitely not what I think.

Oh, now you are sorry Sehun??? You are so bad to me...

-Sehun, if everything was solved by saying sorry, the world would be a much better place you know? Have you ever felt sorry for me before I met Luhan, or are you just sorry because I made a friend…I FINALLY HAVE A FRIEND, Sehun! So are you trying to tell me sorry to only play with you now? Later, will you leave me when Luhan goes away from me? Do you hate me that much Sehun? You hate me so much that you don't want me to have friends...- I said starting to cry.

-Minhee, it’s not what you think. I don't hate you. I’m really really sorry.

He tried to hug you.

-Leave Sehun!!!!!!- I said trying to get away from his hug.

-I promise that from now on I will be your friend, Minhee.

My eyes glowed, remembering how he made the same promise I made to Luhan.

M-m-maybe he is just as worried with me as I am with Luhan. Should I be his friend?

-Are you really going to keep that promise, Sehun?

-Only if you accept it.

I looked him in the eyes.

He seems to be saying the truth...can I trust him?

*Annyeong Luhan oppa, don’t worry, everything will be fine, trust me.*

I remembered what I said to Luhan.

I should accept it...he probably just wants me to trust him, just like I want Luhan to trust me...

-Ok, then…- I answered shyly.

Sehun looked relieved and went to hug me.

This time I let him hug me.

When we broke the hug, we just stayed at my bed looking at the floor for some time.

I broke the silence.

-H-how did you know Luhan’s name?

-Ahyeon told me his name while we were playing hide and seek.

-You saw him before?

-Yeah, I saw him with you.- Sehun covered his mouth, surprised from what he just said.

-Where you spying on me Sehun?

He blushed…

-I-I was actually trying to find you, but I saw you with Luhan so…I just backed off.

-Oh…so you really are sorry.

-You still doubt? You know how rarely I say sorry, right?

-Yeah.-I giggled-You know…Luhan is an orphan and he lives alone in the park.

-Oh really? -Sehun tried to be surprised and failed miserably.

-Ahyeon told you that too? Psst, that girl knows everyone's lives…How can you like her?

-I don’t like her, I like you.

Your heart started beating fast.

I’m sure he said he liked Ahyeon as more than a friend before, does that mean he likes me the same way he did with Ahyeon?

-Hahaha…I like you too Sehun, as a friend. - I tried to cover up my thoughts.

-Yeah, as a friend.-Sehun was laughing too, but he kind of looked sad.

-Kids!!! Go wash up your hands, the dinner is ready!

I heard my mom's voice.

-Ok, omma!

I looked at Sehun with a competitive look.

He looked at me the same way.

-Who wins gives another a wish.

-Sure.-I accepted the challenge.

I know he will win...like always, but since he never makes me grant his wish, I don't have anything to lose.

-1,2,3!

We started to run to the bathroom, we washed our hands the quicker we could and then we hurried down the stairs.

-I won!!!-Sehun yelled.

-Kids, how many times did I tell you not to run when going down the stairs?-My mom scolded us, then went to wash hands herself.

-9 times!- Sehun told me.

-9 times what?

-One day you'll know.-He smirked.

-Ohh~~~mysterious Sehunnie~~

-Yah! Don't joke!

-Sehunnie!!!-I blew a strawberry.

-Hajimaa, stop it!

We started laughing!

I'm glad we are friends Sehun!

 

 

I'm glad we are friends Minhee! I will be your friend forever.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

*last sentence is part of Sehun's POV, if you didn't get it...

Sorry for not being able to update lately...it's just that I've been busy...

But don't worry...I'm determined to finish this story (after 40-60 or so chapters).

I'm writing chapter 5 and 6 already, I'll try to finish them the faster I can, so u-oh-oh-uh-wo-ah-uh-a-uh-ah gidaehae (kekeke).

I wanted to update chapter 4 & 5 together, but...I've been really really really busy, so...

Yeah...maybe I can update tomorrow, but no promises, I don't want to break them :)

That's it, hope you like this chapter

and please subscribe and comment. I also would like you to give me any advices to make my story better

(if you have, please say it ^_^)

 

 

Love, mint