❤Chapter 3- Heaven's Angel

Promise: You're my friend

Sehun’s POV (6 years old)

*Sehun's thoughts are orange*

OMO!!! Isn’t that omma and miss Hyemin? Aigoo…what to do? Ottoke, ottoke!!! They can’t find out that I didn’t play with her. They always think I’m good to her and sweet boy-like, just as I am at home…Miss Hyemin will be so angry at me, especially after knowing I let her play with a stranger...aigoo…

-Bye, I have to go.

I went away from my friends without waiting for their reply, since I was angry at them, like always...

I looked the other way to avoid my mom and miss Hyemin’s eyes.

Oh! Isn’t that my angel Minhee and the Luhan boy? Wait!!! I have an idea!!!

I ran to Minhee and Luhan’s side.

-Minhee, do everything I tell you to.

-What do you want Sehun? -Minhee asked me.

It seems like the angel isn't so happy with my little visit.

-Just go with the plan!

-What pla- - -I put my hand over , seeing our moms getting close to us.

-So, did you have fun kids?- my mom asked us.

-Yeah mom, we even made a new friend.- I said.

-Oh really? What’s his name?- Minhee’s mom asked.

-He is Luhan, we were playing hide & seek and since we saw Luhan alone, I asked if he wanted to play with us.

I saw Luhan and Minhee frowning at my lie and also kind of shocked from my knowledge about people I just met a few seconds ago, without even being introduced to.

-Nice to meet you Luhan, I’m Minhee’s mom.- her mom flashed him a smile.

Good, at least the adults don’t seem to notice Minhee and her friend’s strange behavior, maybe I should try to go for an actor in the future.

Luhan only nodded with a shy smile.

-What is it Minhee, does your friend not like me?

-Any omma, it's just...I actually wanted to tell you something about him.

-What is it Minhee?

-It’s nothing miss Hyemin.- I replied a bit too quickly, realizing that I tried to cover a bit.- Right Minhee?

-Uhh…yeah…it’s nothing.

-Ok then. It’s great that you made a new friend, but we need to go now. See you another day Luhan.- Miss Hyemin said.-Go to your mommy, okay?

I saw Minhee looking at Luhan with a desperate and terrified look, she then murmered to him something, it looked like she was saying sorry to him.

-Omma can I just talk something with Luhan before we leave?

-Hmmm... ok, but you only have 5 minutes, I need to go shopping for your little sleepover party.- Miss Hyemin said.

Minhee and Luhan moved back a little from us.

 

Your POV (6 years old)

*your thoughts are purple*

What’s that Sehun thinking? Aigoo…now how will I help Luhan? I needed to talk with omma, but now…it’s difficult, it’s even more difficult with Sehun near…

-Luhan, I’m sorry…

-It's okay, it isn’t your fault. It’s that Sehun?

-Yeah…he is such a little brat that it isn’t difficult to know who he is, right?

He laughed. I couldn’t help myself to not laugh back.

-He probably has a plan in his mind…-Luhan said.

-Probably…he's always making plans. I wonder how he discovered your name, though.

-Maybe, just maybe he is a magician.

We looked at each other with serious expressions and then started laughing and laughing.

-Minhee!!! Let's go! Only 2 more minutes.- I heard my mom’s voice.

-Oh, right…So, where are you going to sleep?

-I sleep in the tree house over there.

-Wait! There is a tree house here? I didn’t know!

-Yeah…it’s pretty hidden…so it’ safer than sleeping in the middle of the street.

-Still, aren’t you afraid?

-Do you see me as a cry baby?

-Well…seeing that I met you when you were crying…I think I have the proofs to think so.- I said smiling.

He stopped smiling, my heart sank a little.

You are so babo, babo, babo Minhee! 

-Well…that’s different…

-S-sorry…

-It’s ok…

-Really?

-Hmm…only if you come here everyday.

-I will try…I promise I’ll help you, I’ll find a way…sorry that you have to sleep here tonight.

-It's ok Minhee…now go. I don’t want you to get a punishment from your mother, it may result in you not coming to the park again…

-Psst…you are so silly Luhan. That won’t happen, my mom thinks that sometimes I need to get fresh air, in order to this little heavy head of mine to work.

Funny...I never was someone that made funny remarks, but with him, I feel like I can...probably because his smile makes me feel in need to smile too...

-Cute noona.- He said smiling.

He's doing it again, aigoo...my cheeks are burning.

-But well, I really need to go Luhan.- I said trying to cover up my pink candy-like cheeks.

-I understand, annyeong Minhee noona.- He said looking sad…

-Annyeong Luhan oppa... Don’t worry, everything will be fine, trust me.

 

Luhan's POV (7 years old)

*Luhan's thoughts are singing my blues~~~*

I trust you.

I trust you because you were the only one that stopped to talk with me and did not run away after knowing the truth.

I saw her go away with Sehun and their mothers, Sehun was glancing back non-stop, but he wasn’t looking at me, he was looking at his friends and when he saw that they weren’t looking at him, he hurried to Minhee’s side and locked hands with her.

I guess he is overprotective of her, a lot, so maybe he doesn’t want her to be friend with his own friends. Ottoke, mysterious boy….

At least, I found a friend that’s willing to help me. I have a feeling that she will change my life forever, I mean, she’s the only person I have. Wait, can I say that? I only met her an hour ago or so.

No Luhan, no, you trust her, she even made you a promise.

Just trust your noona Luhan, trust her until the end, even when you think she broke the promise, trust her until the end.

I climbed up to the tree house were I lived.

I looked at a photo of my parents and to the little bag I had with some clothes. I only had some candies to eat, but since Minhee gave me her food, even if my stomach was growling, my mind wasn’t pleading for food at all.

Well, I guess I can sleep at peace today.

I ped my bag and took the teddy bear that my parents gave me the day before they went to the sky, it was quite dirty from all the places he has been travelling to.

I grabbed my little blanket and laid down on the hard wood floor, I then looked at the stars since the roof had a considerable gap.

 

I started to sing a lullaby my omma used to sing when I couldn't sleep.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBPAx-6OxFg

 

♪♫♪♬♫♪♬♩♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♬♩♪♫♪

eommaga seomgunure gul ddareo gamyeon
agiga honja nama jibeul bodaga
badaga bulreo juneun jajang norae e
phalbego seureureureu jami deumnida

 

agineun jameul gonhi jago itjiman
galmaegi ureum sori mami seolre eo
da motchan gulbaguni meorie igo
eommaneun moraetgireul dalryeo omnida

♪♫♪♬♫♪♬♩♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♬♩♪♫♪

 

 

-Omma, appa, thank you for bringing me an angel from the sky, thank you for showing me Minhee.

 

 

Saranghaeyo

 

 

I hugged my teddy bear tightly and fell asleep.

 

 

 

Author's Note

It's finally done...aigoo, I took quite a time with this chapter, but that's because I have a tendency to listen to music and do other things (internet's fault!! hmppf).

The lullaby that Luhan sings is Island Baby or A Child in the Island House, in korean:   동요: 섬집 아기 

In the link I posted, SHINee sang this song, but this song isn't originally from them (don't ask me the original singer-I guess it's just a kids' song, but that's just a guess).

Pretend that is baby Luhan singing, hihihi.

 

Hope you like this chapter, I think this story is progressing slowly...but don't worry...next chapters will have more story and information in it, I hope...

 

Oh! And could you please go see my best friend's stories?

I honestly think they are really good, so it wouldn't hurt to see them, keutchi?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/497728/stupid-romeo-and-stubborn-juliet-comedy-romance-you-exok-chanyeol

&

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/513975/lots-of-chemistry-comedy-friendship-romance-you-exo

And if you like it, subscribe to her, please *insert pleading eyes*.

 

Also, don't forget to subscribe me and/or comment.

 

That's all.

 

Love, mint ❤