❤Chapter 1- Making friends

Promise: You're my friend

Your POV (6 years old)

*your thoughts are purple like lay's heart*

-Omma, when are we going to the park?

-Minhee, I already told you to wait 5 minutes, can’t you pass 3 seconds without asking me that?

-I can, but then I wouldn’t be cute like this, right omma?

-Okay okay Minhee, since you insist so much, let’s go to the park then.

-Omma daebak!!!

-Let me just call my friend Hana, so you can play with Sehun.

-Hmm…okay omma- psst…omma is just having work by calling her, because after all, Sehun thinks I’m ugly and doesn’t want to play with me…

--------At the park--------

-Omma and Hana will take a cup of coffee, so play together and stay here, arasseo?

-Yes Miss Hyemin, I will take good care of Minhee.

-We will be back.

-Get out.- Sehun said- I will play with my friends, so don’t even get an inch close to me! I don’t want my friends to think I’m with a baby.

-Arasseo-I said with a sad voice-Why does he treat me so badly? We just have a year difference, psst...I will make new friends then…

---------After 5 minutes (more like an hour for you) ------------

Why is so difficult to make friends? No one wants to play with me…and that means I will have to eat the snack mommy made, all by myself...what a waste

I should sit over there and eat alone, right???

OMO why is that boy, over that tree, crying?

-Omma, omma, appa, aaaapppaa~~~~~~

-Are you ok? - I said touching his elbow with my left hand, while trying to wipe his tears with the right one.

-I want my omma and appa!!!

-Where are they?

-They d-d-d-died….and I am here alone.

-Omo! I will bring my mom, come with me.

-No, no…Please don’t make me go to the orphanage again…I just want my omma and appa again…

-Since when are you living here?

-Since 2 days ago……by myself…

-Omo…aren’t you hungry? My omma made me a snack, but you can eat it anyways!!

-Th-th-thank you for helping me…-he said still sobbing.

-Don’t cry, I will always help you, arasseo?

Why isn't he answering, it looks like he is shy, but somewhat grateful… he looks older than me, but just because of his height…

-Don’t be shy, I promise I’ll help you and be your friend, yaksok- I extended my pinky finger.

-Y-Ya-yaksok…- he gave me back his.

-By the way, what’s your name? I’m Minhee.

-I’m L-l-l-lu…

-Lu???

-Anyo…My name is Luhan.

-Nice to meet you Luhan! -I flashed him back a smile.

He smiled too.

-Here... -I handed him a raspberry smoothie and some homemade cookies.

He started drinking the smoothie while looking at me.

tumblr_meiru6hvnl1rjtghno1_400.jpg

-You know it tastes better if you drink it slowly while eating the cookies, right?

- Sorry...I was just thirsty... And well, raspberry smoothie is just too JJANG- he said while showing his thumb.

I laughed with him.

 He's cute...

-You are funny, it's so cool that we are friends, isn't it?

-Yes, Minhee noona.

-Noona? Aren't you older than me? I'm 6.

-Well, I'm 7, but since you are taking care of me, it looks like you're my older sister, so I'll call you noona.

-Psst...but I always wanted to call someone oppa...

-Don't you know older boys?

-Well Sehun doesn't like when I call him oppa and I don't see Minho that much...

-Who are they?

- Sehun is my friend, though he doesn't like me that much...and Minho is my brother, but since he lives with my dad, I don't see him that much, but I still love my brother, he's my best friend!

-Sorry...didn't know your parents were divorced...-Luhan said trying to avoid my eyes, worried that he made me sad.

-It's okay...So... can I call you oppa?

-Only if I can call you noona.

-Well, that's weird...but okay!- I smiled at him again.

-Minhee...can I ask you something?

-Sure.

-Can I live with you?

-What!!!?

-I mean...do you think your mom would take care of me? Like...be my mother too?

-You mean...like adopt you?

-Yeah...

-I don't know...I don't think so... I always hear mommy saying she doesn't want more kids since Minho oppa decided to be with appa.

-Then how will you help me?

-I don't know...I should talk with my omma first...-OMO, omma must be worried about me, if I have luck, maybe she's still at the coffee shop..

Luhan oppa, let's go! I'll introduce you to my omma and Sehun.-I said grabbing his hand and running towards the park's playground entrance. 

 

Author's Note

*This is my first fanfic ever, hope you like it for now...I mean this is only the start and doesn't really show what is going to happen in the future when they grow up...so it would mean a lot to me, if you could read until I write the present & teens' POV, and then see if you like it or not...

Anyway...please comment about what you think of the story so far, also sorry for any possible English mistakes...it's not my first language so...

*but that's not a excuse author-nim*

I know...so that's why I will try to improve and edit my story every now and then.

Love, mint <3