Liu's family problem

ANNOYING FANBOY

“Amber, what are you doing dear?” Mrs. Liu enters Amber’s room.

Amber look at her and get up.

“Don’t you have any manner? Can’t you knock on the door? And, YOU DON’T HAVE RIGHT TO ENTER MY ROOM!! GET OUT!!”

“Amber, I just want to have a little talk with you, let’s get closer.” Mrs. Liu try to explain.

“I DON’T WANT TO!! GET OUT!!” Amber shouting.

“Amber, be nice. She is your mother!!” Mr Liu also come to her room.

“No, she is not. And she will never ever be my mom. So get out now!”

“Amber, keep your mouth. She’s your mother, I married her for you.”

“I DON’T NEED HER!!”

“Amber! Don’t shout to your parent.”

“Get out. I hate you!”

Mr. Liu slap his daughter. Amber touch her left cheek that become red.

“You shouldn’t do that.” Mrs. Liu approaching Amber and leave Mr. Liu

“Amber, are you okay? It’s hurt?” Mrs. Liu observe Amber face.

“Get lost!” Mrs. Liu try to touching Amber’s face but amber push her away until she fall. “Don’t dare to touch me!”

Mr. Liu slapping amber for the second time. Amber also falling on the floor.

“What’s going on here?” Lay come.

He approach his sister that fall down beside her bed.

“Are you okay Am?” Lay help Amber stand up and sit on her bed.

“I’m okay ge.” Amber hugs Lay. Want him to save her.

“Dad, what are you doing? You shouldn’t have slap her.”

“See Lay, your sister push her mother until she fall!”

“I’m okay,” Mrs. Liu give a respon.

“She’s not my mom.” Amber yelling.

“Sssst.” Lay hug amber more tightly and rub her back.

“Honey, please, calm down. She is your daughter.” Mrs Liu stand up and begging to her husband.

“She’s not my daughter if she can’t accept you as her mother.”

“So you love her more than your own daughter?” Amber stood and glaring at her father. Lay try calming her down.

Mr. Liu don’t answer.

“Fine, your silent give the answer.” Amber feel hurt inside but still have a though face. She left her room.

“Am, waiiit, where are you going.” Lay try to avoid Amber to come out from her room. “Dad, she’s leaving house.” He begging to his father.

“Just let her be. She’ll go home when she’s calm down.”  Mr. Liu hold Lay’s arm, he’s going to run after his sister.

Lay never try to against his father. Lay took his phone out then phoned someone.