Step Bro-Sis

ANNOYING FANBOY
"Amber, why did you never accept Kyungsoo?" Sulli and Amber had just come out of the school library and will return to their classrooms. Kyungsoo was about 20 feet in front of them. In front of their class.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, he's been fanboying you for more than three years since you and him on 2nd grade highschool (2nd grade JHS)."
"That's what makes me never accept him. He is really annoying, hateful, he talk about everything to me I never want to even heard that, he is short, his smile is annoying,his eyes really big , he looks like a kid, he always tell me that his face as cute as newly born baby. He talk about cooking, cleaning, everything. Is not that just annoying? "Amber explain with a bunch of words.
"You hate him but still you know a lot about him." Sulli teasingAmber .
Amber gaze at Sulli. And her bestfriend just laugh.
"Amber Josephine Liu, you are two minutes late!" Kyungsoo stand in front of the door.
"For?"
"For seeing me honey." Kyungsoo smiling innocently.
"I should have late forever."
"And I will forever waiting for you ..."
"Haha, that sounds cheesy Kyungsoo." Sulli curled her fingers and laughing.
Amber pushed Kyungsoo that covered half of classroom doors.
==
"Yo waddup, Yixing hyung!" Kris Hi-fiving Lay that just  arrive.
They were gathered in the Kyungsoo's house . Lay became close to Kris and Kyungsoo because they've become friends with Amber. Amber is not even close to Kyungsoo and Kris, but Lay close to the two boys. They feel as they have one soul.
"Mr. Kyungsoo, are you still fanboying my sister? "
"He's very loyal, Hyung."
"I do not even know how you really idolized my sister, Amber." Lay Sitting beside Kyungsoo.
"Well your sister is a girl and that's enough. Love is blind. "Kyungsoo answer innocently.
"My cat is also a girl, you wanna date her?" Kris teasing.
"I think it's better than dating you Kreese."
"Hya!! Call me Kris! "
"Well, it's a relief. At least there's someone who protect her beside me. Thanks Kyungsoo. "
"I do not think that's right. Your sister is a judo player, what you expect from me? "
They laugh together. Someone open Kyungsoo's room.
"Oppa, PLEASE BE QUIET!"
"SULLI?" Lay and Kris shouting. Lay also know Sulli ofc.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Lay and Kris asking together.
==
"Your dad marrying her mom? You kidding me? "Kris asking. He's shocked.
"Sorry I never tell you. My dad also tell me just two weeks ago. "
"So you guys are sibling?" Lay's turn to ask.
"YESS!" Sulli and Kyungsoo nodded together.
"But, oppa, please do not tell Amber. She weill kill me because i did not tell her. "
"If you pay my meal tonight." Lay and Kris grinned each other.
"Oppa ...." Sulli look at Kyungsoo with saddy face.
"I'll pay kajja!!"