Kyungsoorella's step sister

ANNOYING FANBOY

SCHOOL VACATION!!!!!

“Okay, everyone get in to the bus. You remember your seat right?”

“NE SAEMM”

“Kyungie, you’ve bring everything right?”

“My sister, looks like you are going to make me your maid.”

“Let’s play Cinderella’s step sister” Sulli looks excited.

“I can be the prince then.” Kris Join.

“But Kris, the Cinderella is Kyungie, you will end up with him then. It's Kyungsoorella's step sister.” Sulli trying to explain.

“I’ll be Cinderella’s step mother then, and I’ll give Cinedrella a poison!” Amber also join the conversation.

They entered the bus than sat. Sulli and Amber sit on the eight row and Kyungsoo kris beside them.

“Oh sweety, you give me a poison? This whole time I wonder what’s make me fall in love with you every minute every second and every hour. So you give me that love poison. You want me to love you badly?”

“You !!”

“Sul, let’s change this fairytale. The prince fall in love with Cinderella’s step sister, not Cinderella. What do you think?”

“Are you proposing me?”

“If you think so…”

“Hya. Kreese, are you just proposing my sister like that? Too flat dude!!” Kyungsoo comment.

“Then, teach me how to propose a girl with WAVELY ways!”

“Watch it and learn!” Kyungsoo come near to Amber’s seat. Sulli squeeze her body so Kyungsoo can get closer to Amber.

“Amber, you know what am I doing last night?”

“NO! and I dont want to know” Amber directly answer. Kris and Sulli hold their laughter

“Oh, I think the wind hasn’t told you what I did last night! I told the wind that I’m thinking about you. I’m talking to the moon that I’m fallin in love with you, you know what the moon said?”

“Moon didn’t talk idiot!”

“The moon said ‘The more she call you idiot, the more she loves you’ and I know, the moon was right!”Kyungsoo keep talking. Amber try to close her ears while Sulli and Kris giggling laughing and curling their fingers.

“I’m just going to the point amber..”

“You just keep talking in roundabout sort of way.”

“Hoooo… so you are waiting huh? You are so impatient huh?” Kyungsoo teasing Amber. Amber’s cheeks become so red.

“Get lost idiot!”

“Kyungie stop it, you just showing the worse example of proposing a girl.” Sulli laughing hard.

“Sul, I’m going to sleep, make sure he’s not coming near us!”

“I got it Amber, just sleep. I know you are staying up all night.”

==

“Sul, wanna sit beside me? It’s Kyungie request.” Kris whisper, but still kyungsoo can hear his voice.

“Kyungie, is it really you?” Sulli ask Kyungsoo.

“No at all sister.”

“So you are kind of coward, Kris?” Sulli teasing Kris. She’s like to bullying others since being Kyungsoo’s sister. No wonder.

“NO!! Ok, I’ll tell you directly.” Kyungsoo give thumb up for Sulli from behind Kris that facing Sulli. (A/N please imagine by yourself how’s the position)

“Fighting!!” Kyungsoo pat Kris’s shoulder.

“Sulli, would you mind to sit beside me, I wanna be by your side.”

“I’d love to.” Sulli move from her seat and change with Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo with all pleasure just accept what Kris and Sulli ask him to.

==

Kyungsoo see amber sleeping beside him. Kyungsoo take his camera then took a few pictures of sleeping Amber. Kyungsoo lay Amber’s head that stuck on bus window to rest on his shoulder. Sulli dan Kris see that and holding their laughter. Imagine how Amber react when she’s wake up later.

Kyungsoo placed his finger on his lips to make Kris and Sulli silent.

15 minutes later

“Engghhh…” Amber moaned quietly as she rubbed her eyes.

“Sul, can you give me water?” Amber still thought she’s sleeping on Sulli’s shoulder.

“Oh, you are wake up sweety?” Kyungsoo’s annoying voice makes Amber totally awakened.

“What are you doing here? Where’s Sulli?”

“I lend my shoulder for you. And Sulli is…..” Kyungsoo turn his head toward Sulli and Kris. “You know.”

Amber follow Kyungsoo’s head direction. Sulli is sleeping on Kris’s shoulder. Kris also sleeping. Their head close to each other.

“What are they doing?”

“They are dating. Like us.”

“We are not dating idiot!”

“We seems like.”

“I can’t see it.”

“You can’t see me?”

“No!”

“So why are you keep replying me?”

“Because there’s an annoying voice come into my near.”

“You must be love that voice.”

“Shut up jerk.”

“You need to pay for your pillow.” Kyungsoo patted his shoulder.

“Whatever.”

==

“Sul, wait. I’m going with you!!” Amber quickly run to Sulli and Kris whom already get down from the bus. Kyungsoo just walking behind her.

“Eh… I’m sorry Ambie, I’m going with Kris. Can you go with Kyungie?”

“Can you please stop call your brother Kyungie, that name too cute for someone like him!! Sound annoying.”

“Hihi,  please go with him? Annyeong” Sulli and Kris go together hand in hand.

“You have no choice Ambie~” Kyungsoo stand beside her.

“Don’t call me Ambie!”

“But that’s cute.”

“shut up!!” amber walking by herself leave kyungsoo that run chased her on behind.