Open Arms

ANNOYING FANBOY

Amber folding her legs and cry between her knees. She is at a beautiful park near her house. It’s almost midnight. No one arround. After a few minutes let go her anger with crying, she lying down. Taking a deep breath. She feel someone also lying above her head. She don’t really care at first.

‘Lying beside you here in the dark feeling your heartbeat with mine…’

An annoying voice that really familiar with her ears make her at least look at someone above her head. (A/N you can imagine the position right?)

“Annyeong Ambie, what are you doing here alone?”

“That should be my line Mr. Soonnoying!”

“Wow, you got a nickname for me? Thanks, I’ll make one for you.”

Amber sighs.”What are you doing here? I’m not in mood to get annoyed by you.”

“I’m not going to annoy you. I’m just staying here with you since you are alone.”

“You don’t need to.”

“You have problem? Tell me.”

“No need.”

“Okay, I’ll give you this then.” Kyungsoo shake a chupa chups in front of Amber face. Well, they are still lying down.

“I’ll take it since I’m dying from hunger.”

“Wanna catch some food?”

“With you?”

“Can’t we?”

“Okay.”

Kyungsoo get up first and help Amber. This time Amber accept every offer Kyungsoo gave to her.

“Are you craving something?”

“Let’s just eat ramyeon.”

“Yes, your highness. Your wish granted.”

==

Kyungsoo took Amber to the nearest shop. Without Kyungsoo asking, Amber tell everything that just happen on her house. Also the slapping part. Everypart.

“Well, Ambie.. just take every problem you faced as English test. You like that right?”

“Not really, I hate English lesson because of someone.”

“Haha, sorry. I don’t mind it. Just take it easy Ambie, like me and Sulli, we just accept everything. As long as our parent happy we’ll accept everything even if it’s hard. You should try this. I know you can. You love your mother right? Just think this is the way to show your love to her.”

“It’s not as easy as saying it.”

“I know, I’m just telling you how, me and Sulli through this situation like this.”

Amber just nodding her head.

“Wait a minute, I’ll pay the ramyeon and we go back, is it okay?”

“It doesn’t feel like I’m going to miss you, even you didn’t come back.”

Kyungsoo laughing and walking to the cashier to pay their food.

“How can you be a conselor when you are really annoying at the same time?” Amber take strawberry milk on Kyungsoo’s hand.

“Well, that’s my charm.” Kyungsoo grinned. “Ah, Ambie see the star looking at you?” Kyungsoo pointed the clear night sky with stars.

“Do you think I’m a little kid?” Amber bad response, but still she look above.

“They are my mom’s spy.”

“How did you know?”

“I’m just think they are my mom’s spy. They will report me soon if they saw me walking with a girl.”

“Hahaha.” Amber keep looking at the stars. “Can I have one?”

“What? The Spy?of course.”

Amber smilling. Meeting Kyungsoo at this time isn’t bad at all.

“You know this is the first time I feel happy when you are arround me.” Amber not looking at Kyungsoo when talking.

“I know you love me…”

“Can you sing that song again?” Amber stopped, kyungsoo too.

“What song?”

“The one you just sing in the park. I think your voice is not bad.”

“Oh finally you realized it.”

‘Lying beside you here in the dark feeling your hearbeat with mine

Softly you whisper you’re so sincere how could our love be so blind

We sailed on together we drifted apart

And here you are by my side

So now I come to you with open arms

Nothing to hide believe what I say

and here I am with open arms

hoping you’ll see what your love means to me open arms..” kyungsoo finish the last line.

“You should give applause for me, you are the one who hear that beautiful song come out from this heavenly handsome prince’s mouth.”

Amber laughing and clapping her hands. Kyungsoo just smilling.

“thank you for your time. My anger was gone.” They’ve reached Amber’s home.

“You can hug me for any reason. I’ll give you permission.”

“Shut up!” amber answer with laugh. She’s laughing a lot.

“I miss that ‘Shut up’ all of sudden.”

“Haha, thank you once again. And you take me home, I’m little bit scared actually if I have to walk back alone.” Amber sincerely smilling.

“Damn!”

“What?”

“No, you just look adorable when smilling. Haha, go inside. Good night my beautiful lovely pincess Ambie.” Kyungsoo waving his hand to Amber.

Amber just laughing. She’s going to go inside her home. But something on her mind make her turn around and looking at Kyungsoo’s back.

Without thinking she running to Kyungsoo and hug his back. Kyungsoo split a wide smile on his face.

“And the reason for this is?” Kyungsoo smilling and hold Amber’s hand on his chest.

“I hate you.” Amber answer and laughing softly.

He turning his body so he can facing Amber who still hugging him. Kyungsoo hugging amber tightly.

“You should say something on this situation.”

Amber look up. She’s facing Kyungsoo that also look at her.

“What should I say?” Amber asking with puppy eyes.

“Well… I love you will do.”

“I love you too.”

Kyungsoo’s heart flutter. Did amber just say that she love him?

“Are you really saying that words for me?”

“If you think so *merong*” Amber keep hugging Kyungsoo. “I hate you for three years and I love you in just one night. Is that make any sense?”

“Well, lot of girl will fall for me even if I just winked my eyes.”

“You .” Amber punchs Kyungsoo’s chest softly. They still hugging.

“Okay, let’s stop it here. You should going back to your home.” Kyungsoo realese the hug.

“Okay, you should go home too.”

“I love you.”

“Me too.”

“Say it!”

“Say what?”

“The right answer!”

“Okay, I love you too. You heard that?”

“Haha, good night Ambie.” Kyungsoo again waving at Amber. “Ge, Your sister is mine. I’m your in law.” Kyungsoo shouting to someone behind Amber.

“You got her brother!!” Lay’s voice. Amber turn around and found Lay is waving to Kyungsoo. She’s walking toward her only brother.

“Sssssst!!” Amber put her finger on her lips. “Don’t wake mom and dad with your noisy voice ge.” Amber giggling by herself. Lay smilling, Amber totally into Kyungsoo. And, did she just said mom and dad? 

Amber Kyungsoo hugging