SISTER-IN-LAW/CHEESE MASTER

ANNOYING FANBOY

Kris, Sulli and Amber sit together in their class corner. Their seat.

“Wu Yifan, stay away from my girl!!” Kyungsoo approach them.

“I didn’t do anything Kyungie.”

“I’m NOT your girl.” Amber pressing her every words.

“Uh? I’m not talking about you honey. I’m talking about my lovely sister Sulli. Do you want to be my girl? you propose me honey? How sweet. But I’m not ready yet dear, sorry.” Kyungsoo playing hard to get. To tease Amber. To annoy her. That’s how Kyungsoo express his love. With his annoying charms.

Amber’s face getting red. Kris and Sulli giggling.

“Sulli, would you explain something he just said? Lovely daughter?” Amber staring at Sulli.

“She is your sister in law honey. She is my sister. Our parents just married two days ago. Your bestfriend become your in law honey you will be really happy right?” Kyungsoo non-stop annoying Amber.

“WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP? I’M ASKING SULLI, NOT YOU!!” Amber face getting more red.

“Calm down Amber, Kyungie please stop it. Let’s go to the library I’ll tell you.”

Sulli and Amber leave Kyungsoo and Kris

“Hya, Yifan, why are you calling me Kyungie like sulli did?”

“Ehem.. I’m going to be your BROTHER-IN-LAW kyungie. I need to practice this nickname for you”

“What? You like my sister?”

“I don’t like her. I love her, she is my heart. My soulmate. My only love.”

“Would you please stop that cheesy words dude? I can see a big cheese on your .”

“Can’t you see? I’ve covered my beautiful with the thing called pants dude. No wonder, I’m friends with cheesy master Do Kyungsoo.”

“Hahaha, I Should kept her away from you. Don’t seduce her!!”

“You just being her brother for a few days.”

“But I feel like I’ve been live with her since we born.”

“See? Yoou look like jumbo cheese!!”

==

“Your mom married again and you just accept it?” Amber start introgating Sulli.

“Ehm.. well I think my step father is not bad. He’s really good to me and my mom. Kyungie also really good to us. So why would I reject it?”

“Sometimes I’m jealous to you Sul.”

“Wae? You still can’t accept your stepmother? Why? Isn’t she good?”

“I know she is good but I still can’t accept her.”

“Gwenchana, someday you will accept her on your own.”

“Hmm, I think I need to start it.”