Tao's Power

ANNOYING FANBOY

They walking by their own in Seoul Zoo. Kyungsoo? Of course, as Sulli told him, he walking with Amber. Together. Not together actually. Since Kyungsoo walking behind her.

Amber stopped at Panda’s cage. She smiled widely when the pandas playing with their friend, doing something mischievious to each other.

“I think I should be a panda.” Kyungsoo stand beside her. His arms on cage.

“What are you talking about?” This time amber kindly respon. Panda's power? Tao's power?

“You smile widely when you see them. I’m also wanted to see that smile everyday. I wish I can be a panda for you someday.” Amber laughing. Kyungsoo’s heart flutter. This the first time he saw Amber like this. So calm and cheerful.

“Can I take a photo of you?” Kyungsoo show his camera.

“Don’t dare to take a photo of me idiot!!”

Uh-oh, Amber back to her sense. Panda, HELP!!

“Just one, pleaseeeeeeee!!!”

A baby panda fall from the tree because his twin push him. Amber suddenly laugh. Kyungsoo take a photo quickly before Amber notice what is he doing. But it’s too late……

“Hya! I told you to not take a photo of me!”

“Sorry, I’m just trying my camera. I just bought it yesterday.” Kyungsoo innocently give V to Amber.

“Give it to me!”

“Why I can’t take a photo of you?” Kyungsoo keep away his camera from Amber reach .

“Give it to me!!” Amber try to reach the camera.

Kyungsoo try to turn around and run away. But his feet slipped and he fall.

“Omo, neo gwenchana?” Amber sudden change. She kneeling beside Kyungsoo.

“So you still have a heart?” Kyungsoo teasing Amber.

“Shut up, let’s find a seat.”

Amber help Kyungsoo walking to the nearest desk. His ankle look swollen.

“Give me your phone!”

“For? My number? Just ask me directly.”

Amber kicks Kyungsoo’s swollen ankle.

“Ouch.”

“Sorry, I don’t see it. Ppali call Kris and ask him to take a first aid kit.”

“No need, you can help me walk back to bus later.”

“How if… NO?”

“Ouch, feels like my feet gonna get cut because someone just kick my swollen ankle.”

“Would you mind to shut up Sir?”

Kyungsoo laughing innocently.

==

Amber finish to give medicine to Kyungsoo’s ankle.

“Gomawo, Ambie~”

“I told you to not call me Ambie.”

“Okay then, I just call you my girl.”

“I’m not your girl.”

“Why not be my girl? thousands girl wanted to be my girl.”

“Choose someone among them then and stop following me arround.”

“No, I just want you.”

“Shut up! You are destroying my vacation with your damn swollen ankle.”

“Haha, thank you once again. I love you.”

“This is my pay for your ugly-pillow-shoulder.”

“But you really like this ugly-pillow-shoulder. Your sleep was really deep. You don’t even wake up when I kiss you.”

“YOU KISS ME?” Amber’s face getting red.

“Kkk, don’t be so shy. Ouch your face really red. You are totally blushing. Are you love me that much? Oh I’m touched.”

Amber glaring at Kyungsoo with ‘I-wanna-kill-you-as-soon-as-possible’ looks on her face.

Kyungsoo again and again innocently smiling. “I’m kidding sweetheart.”

“Shut your mouth Kyungsoo!”