Kidnapped by a Bad Boy Dongseng

"RAWR!" Goes The Dinosaur

Ji Ju shivered from the intimidating stare that terrified her into her innerr core. For an cute, innocent face, the stare he was giving was controlling and dominant that alarmed her to how weak she at this very moment. He eyed her like how a predator eyes his helpless prey. She gulped and wanted nothing more than to be surrounded by the brave Infinite guys and be safe from any harm with one of Dongwoo's strong arms slung over her shoulder.

One of Dongwoo's street smart tips rang in her head: when in danger with no aid, the best thing to do was to run for it as if your life was in danger, and your life was literally in danger in these parts. Maybe it was something in her eyes that betrayed her: the fear or the panicked recklessness, but he grabbed a firm hold on her wrist before she even took one step to make a mad dash for freedom.

He smirked at her bafflement. "Noona, you don't plan on leaving me so soon, are you?" He cooed softly, almost tauntingly. "A prize like you won't get away so easily."


"Dino-hyung!" Sungjong cutely called as he used his aegyo skills. "Can I have some of your bubble tea?"

"What a greedy maknae. Already finishing his drink and then asking his hyung for more." Dongwoo sipped his drink mockingly.

"Nu-uh! I just want to try the mango flavor!" Sungjong protested.

"Your drink was mango flavor." Hoya pointed out.

"Maknae caught in his own game~." Sungyeol sang laughingly.

Sungjong pouted. "Yeah, I'm not Ji Ju noona! I bet if she asked you would give it to her." He teasingly poked.

"Speaking of Ji Ju...isn't that her with that guy over there?" Sunggyu asked, confused at the sight of Ji Ju closely walking with another guy.

"Wait..." L squinted his eyes to see the guy's face clearer, as the face was obscured by his hood pulled down. The mystery guy mistakenly looked at them and L sprang up in surprise. "It's Taemin of SHINee!"

"Ji Ju!" Dongwoo shouted as he, along with the others, raced after her.

Taemin was already ahead of them and dragged Ji Ju with him even though she put as much of a struggle as possible. Putting as much of a chase as possible, he tried to shake off his pursuers with a few sharp turns and a couple of toppled over trash cans. The excitement of this little game of chase was enough to have his adrenaline running and enjoy the pursuit. His ego got to him as he would arrogantly sneer as each member of Infinite was lost, one at a time. All except one.

"Let go of her!" Dongwoo roared as he was slowly closing in on the two.

"Wah~, you look like hyung!" Taemin exclaimed in surprise when he caught a glimpse of Dongwoo's face. "I'll tell hyung that I met his long lost dino twin!"

Dongwoo clenched his teeth as his remaining stamina was draining out. If he didn't do something quickly, who knows what this Taemin could do to JuJu. He pushed himself to go onto the last resort; he slide kicked Taemin's leg in attempt for this kidnapper to trip and stumble. Although the burn of sliding on hard tile hurt, he succeeded and the cocky brat fell to the ground. If the situation were normal, he would have proudly commended himself for doing such a cool trick and maybe showed off to Ji Ju about it, maybe throw in a few boastful compliments about how he looked cool and all. Now was obviously not the time tod othat. Unfortunately, the punk brought down Ji Ju with him, at least he wasn't getting away with her.

Dongwoo struggled to get up and take Ji Ju away from here when a heavy foot planted him on the ground, immobile. He groaned when the foot applied more pressure and growled in frustration.

"Get off!" He growled. He just ran in circles around this damn mall, performed a splendid drop kick, all to rescue JuJu and a damn foot was in his way.

"Hyungie!" Taemin called happily as he pulled Ji Ju to her feet and wrapped an arm around her to keep her from running away.

"What trouble did you get into this time, Taemin?" A deep voice asked and Dongwoo saw that his current captor was a frighteningly tall man with a fiery gaze.

"Um, I kinda took noona?" Taemin childishly said, as he showed his hyung his new prize.

"Then why is Infinite involved in this?" The captor still didn't relenquish his foot on Dongwoo.

"I dunno, Minho hyung." Taemin carelessly shrugged. "But look! Doesn't this guy look like hyung?!"

Minho for the first time looked at the man trapped under his foot. "Great, another dinosaur. One was already enough in my life." He delivered a swift kick that slammed against Dongwoo's side. Dongwoo grimanced and held his side.

"Let's go, Taemin. Only two of us today and we're no match for Infinite." Minho beckoned for his dongseng to follow.

"Can I take noona?" Taemin asked hopefully.

Minho shrugged. "You took her. Do what you want with her."

"Yay~!" Taemin cheered. He dragged Ji Ju along even though she tried hard to fight his grip and go back to Dongwoo. Dongwoo looked at her scared face which matched his own as he watched her leaving her. He cursed himself for getting hurt over a little kick and achingly got up. His feet not making one noise when he ran and kicked Minho to the ground as revenge.

"You guys aren't going anywhere."