Noona Neomu Yeppo~!

"RAWR!" Goes The Dinosaur

Dongwoo took off running after his shift was over at the restaurant, and made his way to the ice cream shop as routine to pick up Ji Ju. After a hard day at work dealing with rude customers, busy rush hours, and no breaks, he found that the cure to his exhaustion would be to be around Ji Ju. Her smiles were contagious and her teasing would always easily draw a sweet laughter from him. Having her around was enough to lift his negative thoughts and transform them to optimistic hope for the future. She had that effect.

With everyone too, for ever since they met Infinite, they had taken to hanging around the ice cream shop whenever it was almost closing time. At first, Dongoo was grateful that they were to protect Ji Ju in case of potential danger like the last mishappening. That was, until Dongwoo just found that they came to shamelessly flirt with her. Then he ran as quickly as possible to protect her from them.

Approaching his destination, he pushed open the door with ease and the jingle of the bells announced his presence. As usual, there was Infinite, sprawled all over the shop, the free complimentary ice cream, courtesy of Woohyun's father.

Dongwoo shook his head hopelessly at them. "Seriously, don't you guys have some crime fighting or whatever to do?"

Hoya stuck his tongue out. "We're not superheroes. We need to take a flirting-over-ice-cream break every now and then."

Sungjong stopped his babble with his noona to bother say a hello to Dongwoo. "Hi, Dino-hyung~!"

Dongwoo sighed and rubbed Sungjong's head. "Really, you've been talking to JuJu too much. I told you to quit calling me that."

Ji Ju smiled that dazzling smile of hers that he adored so much. "See! At least Sungjong believes me! Don't you Sungjong-ah?"

Sungjong nodded his head in agreement. "Of course, noona~!"

"Please," Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "He'll believe everything you tell him to."

Sungjong just rolled his eyes in reply and then turned excitedly towards Ji Ju. "You told me you don't have that many clothes, so why don't we go the mall?" He beamed as he waited for her answer.

Ji Ju looked at Dongwoo with beseeching, pleading eyes that were nearly impossible to deny. Dongwoo just shrugged casually and nodded. "Sure why not?"

"Yay! To the mall!" The maknae chirped happily.

"Mall? I wanna see Ji Ju in cute clothes!" Woohyun shouted.

L frowned and hit Woohyun upside the head. As his hyung wailed in pain, he just shook his head disapprovingly. "y hyung."

"I'm bored so I'll go!" Sungyeol said.

"As long as we avoid any of our enemy gangs and keep out of trouble, I think we'll be fine." Leader Sunggyu reasoned as he permitted everyone to go.


"Here, try these on, noona!" Sungjong ed a huge pile of clothes to Ji Ju full of skirts, regular t-shirts, blouses, jeans, etc., picked personally by himself with his eye for fashion.

Ji Ju marveled at all the pretty clothes in her arms. "Wah~! These clothes are so pretty." She pouted as she her wallet in her pocket. "I'm not sure I can afford all this, though..."

L spoke up. "Don't worry. The owner here has a crush on me, so I can get you a huge discount."

"Oh, really? Thank you, L!" She grinned as he nodded and smiled shyly back.

"Now go!" Sungjong pushed her into a changing room. "Come out when you're done."

Ji Ju tried on the nearest shirt and pants you saw and shyly walked out for the guys' inspection. They all sat talking enthusiastically talking to each other. Once they saw her, they all let out a series of whistles and compliments. She secretly looked at Dongwoo for his approval, but he was busy saying something to Hoya. She sadly cast her eyes down, and chided herself for thinking he would pay special attention. She walked back into the changing room, determined to searched for the perfect outfit to gain any sort of recognition from the dinosaur.

All the attempts following failed. Distracted by Hoya, Dongwoo didn't utter a word about her. Last outfit and last chance, she came out and stared at him, hoping he would get the message and say something. She was fine with anything at this point. Woohyun noticed this and smirked evilly. He nudged Dongwoo and whispered in his ear. "You know, even though I'm raining her with compliments, she's seeking approval from a certain dinosaur."

Dongwoo looked her way and smiled softly. "It isn't about the clothes that make her pretty. JuJu's naturally pretty by herself."

Ji Ju's eyes sparkled in happiness from the compliment and laughed when the group released a collective "AWWW" and then a "SHUT UP!" from Dongwoo in response as he turned around to hide his embaressed face.

Dongwoo nudged her. "Change out and pay for your clothes. I'll buy you bubble tea."

"Yay~!" She hugged him in happiness. "You're my favorite dinosaur evar!" She skipped back to the changing rooms, eager to pay for her clothes and get a free sweet treat.

"You treat her so well, hyung! Even though I can't have noona, I'm glad she's in the right hands." Sungjong teased, as he pretended to wipe an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Yeah, if I had the looks of a dinosaur to add to these abs than she would be mine!" Woohyun jested.

"Will you pay for my bubble tea too?" Sungyeol butted in.

Dongwoo scoffed. "Why would I pay for your bubble tea?"

"Aw, is it because Sungyeol's not as "natural pretty" as Ji Ju?" Sunggyu laughed. The whole group burst into laughter as Sungyeol tried to act cute like a girl and flirt with Dongwoo to get free a free drink.

"You guys take too much pleasure from teasing me." Dongwoo complained with a smile.


"Damn it, Sungjong. Did you have to get her so much stuff? My arms ache from carrying so many bags!" Woohyun complained as they all rested on a food court table.

"You have muscles, put it to good use." L retorted.

"They're supposed to fight crime and attract the ladies, not carry heavy shopping bags." Woohyun stated confidently.

"I have to go to the restroom. Be right back~" Ji Ju temporarily left the group as she went in search for the bathroom.

After getting lost a couple times, she was finally found it, but a guy ran by her, bearly missing her. He was younger than her, but a cute dongseng with red hair and an innocent face. He looked her up and down before smiling widely. He whispered something in her ear before he was gone. "Noona is so pretty~." She stood, stunned and bewildered by the stranger. People gave chase after him, shouting "Thief! Thief!" Ji Ju wanted nothing with the thief, because seeking trouble was asking for it, something Dongwoo had instructed her against.

Coming out of the bathroom, she was surprised to find the same stranger leaning against the wall, as if he was waiting for her. He charmingly smiled. "Hi, noona!"

She scrunched her eyebrows in distrust. "You're the thief."

He nodded, no shame on his face whatsoever. "That's me!"

She frowned as he acted like stealing wasn't such a big crime. "That's wrong."

The guy just chuckled and his lips. "Noona's so innocent. You'll definitely be fun." He offered her his hand. "Wanna go have fun with a bad boy like me, noona?"  

Ji Ju shook her head in rejection and tried to walk past him. "No thank you. I have someone waiting for me." But he blocked her escape route and smirked down on her.

"He doesn't matter and you have no choice."