Can you not

the bubble tea incident

arriving in school Luhan and Sehun walked over to their friends who seemed to all be chatting and playing around, although kris was closest to sehun after luhan and tao to luhan being after sehun they had their fair share of friends.

the two boys are in a group of friends with around 10 other guys including the taoris couple, this group consisted of kai and lay who were in sehuns dance class lay is dating their class president called suho and kai had been in a relationship with his assistant (vice president)of suhos, kyungsoo for over a good 2 years now. baekyun is a sassy boy and is knows around for being liked by everyone with his outgoing nature he is pretty close to luhan as they like allot of the same stuff and are pretty similar, chanyeol is somewhat the class clown but its more so he just laughs his off at everything and has a huge crush on the diva baekhyun. and the last two who are in the cosest friend group are two boys who moved to seoul from busan at the beginning of high school. the 10 boys and luhan and sehun are the largest friend group in the school year as they have the most boys who constantly hang out together. apart from them there are other guys in th school they all talk to the whole year group is pretty close.   

as the two walk up to the bench they plop down anxiously next to baekyun ans chanyeol who are currently scribbling down and begging kyungsoo to give them a few more of the answers to the homework they had over the weekend. 

"you guys do this all the time, when are you both going start doing your school work first then do what you want its so annoying" kai complains to the both, he is sat on the top of the bench table with his feet on the sitting part kyungsoo sat in between his legs giving them a few of the answers they need. 

"oh shut it kai you cant say its only because kyungsoo makes you do your homework that you actually get it done" baekhyun seys back

"hey so do you want the rest or not leave jonnginie out of this at lest he dose it" 

"hes just whippe..." "chanyeol sweetie shut up before i head lock you" kyungsoo hits back before chanyeol can hurt kais pride.

"luhan whats up with you?" baekyun asks shuffling over to sit next to him trying to avoid kais death glare

"im fine" luhan seys back bfore realising what he just done, hes sehun rn.

"ah er hes fine i mean aha he was a little ill over the weekend but all is well, right luhan?"

 

*riing ding dong ring brrrr*

"thats the bell guys come on i need to do greetings" shuo seys while grabbing lays hand to drag the half asleep boy to homeroom

while they are all walking to class luhan still cant help but look at the couples in their group, they look so cute and he wished that could be him and sehun, going forward to catch up with sehun he put his arms around his shoulders as he now has the advantage to be taller and pushes him to hurry up going into class.

homeroom is one of those classes where you dont really do any work you sit in there for 30 mins before getting into maths, this was the timetable for all 12 boys on a monday till after break time they go to their own classes as of what subjects they chose. 

once registerd and saying their thanks to their teacher as homeoom goes quickly out they all just chill out for the 5 mins they have before their math teacher arrives, "luhan, luhan" luhan seys to himself but knowing its sehun

 

"whats up"  sehun says

"can you close the blinds the sunlight is shining on my text book" 

"cant you just move your text book dont be so lazy princess" at the 'pet' name luhan blushes,he never told anyone but he liked it when sehun called him that.

"ya luhan just close them or turn them at least so they arre not on my work its hurting my eyes" luhan complains to sehun trying to not think to much of the name and if anyone noticed as it looks to other people that luhan called sehun a princess.

'aish so annoying he sould get up and do it himself' sehun thinks but leans over anyway to change direstion of the blinds but sehun being the evil best friend he is changes them so that the sunlight is shining straight into luhans eyes. 

"ugh sehun quit ing around and close them my eyes are hurting" luhan squeels and moveslike a seal in his seat with his hands covering his eyes. 

"what the actual is wrong with you sehun" chen asks poking him with his pen

"chen tell him to close the blinds omg my bloody eyes" 'sehun' says flopping onto chen hiding his face i chens shoulder

"oh quit being a big baby sehun" 'luhan' smirks leaving the blinds the way they are and sitting up straight to the teacher now entering. 

"mr oh if you could keep your hands to yourself while in the classroom thank you" Mr Sungyu seys while adjusting hs chair, sehun looks at himself but releases the teacher is actually talking to luhan, damb boy and his skinship sehun thinks annoyed. 

"sorry" luhan says releasing chen and looks down embarrassed luhan never really gets into trouble, hes one of those people who dont give a when out with their friends but when with family and school he is polite and quiet.

maths class never really goes as planned as most of the students are talking, listening to music on their earphones/texting or asking to go to the toilet.

after break they all go to their own classes luhan and xiumin gym, kyungsoo and baekhyun cooking class, dance trio  to ballet, lay and suho go to business studies kris to art  and tao to martial arts.                     

 

 

in ballet lets just say luhan was not doing so well... he was never into this sort of thing he never had the patience he did dance with sehun and kai back in the day once in awhile but he never took it as seriously as he did with football. 

looking in the mirror he was trying to remember all the positions like what was 1st and 2nd position but he ended up confused and this was them just warming up as their daily routine, lay was looking at him worriedly asking if he was okay because everyone knows luhan makes some weird faces so imagine them on sehun... yeah lay thought he was in pain and told him to go sit down and gave him his water bottle going to explain to the teacher that he thinks he should sit out. 

kai was practising and joking about with taemin on the floor stretching when he noticed sehun sat at the side. He walks over concerned asking if hes okay "yeah im good kai thanks you better go get taemin he looks lonely" 

"hes fine he asked me to say if you are feeling all right, whats up man? you been thinking too much again?" kai asks as he sits down.

luhan only hums in reply not wanting to cause trouble

"well dont dude you got this stop worrying about the whole luhan thing, and i know its that you said yourself you dont know what to do" "i know you are scared but luhan is a good guy you of all people should know that, just whatever it is you feel or do let it happen and stop over thinking"

'so he really has been worried about what i said' luhan think since kai is done he never realised sehun was like fighting with his feelings

"just get used to the idea that you both like each other first then do what you feel right, he confessed so you got him where you want right just dont leave it to soon, its hurting him you realise"

 

"kai come on now time to practice go next to jongup and lay" their teacher call "stop bugging sehun lay toldme he is not feeling so good" 

 

"not feeling so good my , the teachers starting, get a grip dude okay im hear if you wanna talk but you better be okay by tomorrow because you cant miss to much choreography, ill be better than you by sure then" kai squeezes his shoulder a little too hard in luhans opinion and goes to his position. 

 

meanwhile luhan nods his head and starts to have a hyperactive fit in his head because he had no idea sehun actually liked him in any other way other than best friends