Confusion

the bubble tea incident

 


 

"OMG that was so funny i almost wet myself you should of seen you're face Tao!" Luhan was getting a bit too excited talking about his and Tao's trip to the amusement park

"its not that funny Luhan, how was i suppose to know the carousel went up and down i thought i was going to die right there and then, hyung you are so mean" tao pouted "im sorry tao, okay get over it"

"NO" tao had a smirk on his face "lulu buy me a cookie and i will" giving Luhan his best aegyo he eventually gave in. Once they had all told each other about their day they decided to order which included luhan buying tao a chocolate chip cookie of course. 

 

their orders

Luhan - Taro bubble tea, a chocolate chip cookie (for tao) and for himself straberry cake

Tao - hot chocolate and a cookie thanks to Luhan

Kris - iced americanno and a sugar doughnut

Sehun - chocolate bubble tea and a banana muffin

 

while kris and tao were being all lovey dovey and luhan was texting, sehun found himself remembering that 'Talk' he had in the same cafe with luhan, he suddenly felt very guilty, sehun never meant to hurt luhans feeling that was the last thing he wanted to do but he didn't know what to do luhans confession was so out of the blue it had caught him of guard. 

looking up at luhan he was suddenly curious about who he was texting, luhan was completely oblivious that sehun was now starring at him lost in though. "hey guys i got to go soon i need to help my mum and linda (sehuns mum) which means sehun your coming too" luhan noticed Sehun snap his head up, confused Sehun tilted his head wondering what their mothers needed help with and god help them if they were doing DIY. 

Luhan knwing Sehuns all too well confused look just answerd casually "i have no idea lets get going though, Tao thanks for today it was really fun" Luhan got up and gave Tao a friendly hug "you too Kris was good seeing you we need a proper catch up soon" Sehun suddenly felt Jealous he had no reason to be they were all friends and kris was headover heels for tao so why was sehun thinking like this.

'Theres a difference between genuinely liking someone, and liking the attention they give you, mabey im just use to luhan being so clingy' thats why i feel weird when luhans around other guys the way he is with me, yep sehun was deep in thought AGAIN

Kris grinned "definitely" Sehun looked like some sort of fish with his eyes ready to pop out their sockets, "whats up with you" Kris asked "ehh was thinking its nothing ill see you's later, bye taotao text me later Kris okay i still need to get that manga off of you"  

   

(idk i tried to look for photos with all 4 of them but hey)

As Luhan and Sehun set off to Luhans house to help their mothers there was an awkward silence both of them not knowing what to say.

with a sigh Sehun breaks it "look i know things have been difficult lately and i have been no help myself so for that im sorry even though things and feelings are changing between us but you will always be my best friend Luhan no matter what happens between us "

"deep way to start a conversation sehun haha but of course noone else is qualified enough to be you're best friend"

Luhan now releived he haddent lost his best friend thannkks to his sudden confession, all chuffed luhan started to play and twiddle'd his fingers like an embarresed little girl, '' luhans eyes widend in shock, he had forgotten he left his friendship bracelet in his locker in at school, hoping Sehun wouldn't notice he put his hands in his pocket even although they haddent been talking luhan had genuinly forgot to put it back on after football that as all.  

"come on lulu we need to get back to normal" sehun pinches luhan, sehun had always been more mature and responsible out of the two and luhan was like a cute 5 year old but when sehun wanted to he could get anything with his adorableness. "owwie quict it" luhan replies happily on the inside at Sehuns request and with that sehun takes luhans hands out his pocket and interlocks their hands while walking down the street to luhans house.

the two boys have always had a close relationship they liked skinship they felt very comfortable around each other as they had know each other snice they were young around 9 years. so the past few days of awkwardness and being distant had been sort of rough for both boys and allot of stress as they were not close to each other which they were not use to nor liked. 

suddenly sehun shouts 'YA!' gripping and waving luhans wrist of the hand he was holding in the air like a lunatic "care to explain this" sehun points to Luhans wrist 

"were you that mad with me that you took you're bracelet off huh what the ?" "are you that upset with me" sehuns eyes started to and glisten with anget just slightly but luhan could easily see the little emotion sehun showed.

"god no, no its not like that honestly, sehun i left it in my locker at school, you know i get made to take it off for foorball" Luhan felt guilty he did not want sehun to be upset by this "first thing Monday we will go get it okay?" 

"okay" sehun releases luhans wrist but took his hand like before he did not want to let go. 

"Sehun were best  friends you ing numpty, You cry, i cry, You fight, i fight,you jump off bridge...I get a paddle boat and save your retarded i treasure my friendship bracelet you know this".  

there was a pause

"okay okay oh and if you do ever lose your friendship bracelet like i said before i'll burn mine while you are wearing it " sehun smirked

Luhan pouted "MEANIE thats a bit much but i remember trust me that a'int happning" luhan squeezes sehuns hand 

"don't loose it then hehe, but before we go in"

they had arrived at Luhans house and were standing at the front door "i just want to say im sorry for the past week iv just been confused and still am i know i cant use that as an excuse as you are to but i dont want to make the wrong decision and hurt you, i want it to be for me aswell as you, like i had said i just had to think about things you know what my mother is like  but what im trying to tell you is that i i ...."

the front opened and this took luhans attention away from sehun "i i ...."

" what are you two boys doing out here hurry up and come in" Mrs Lu said guesturing them to come in

'damit just as i was about to' suddenly sehun was being squished by his mother and all curssed thoughts squeeed out his head by is mum "Sehun you're here hurry and help me with this the instructions are too confusing"

sehun sighed taking the sheet of instructions from his mum , it was instructons on how to build a wardrobe 'of course they half to be stubborn and do it 'themselves'  sehun moans to himself as he gets to work setting up all the materials, not even getting a chance to settle in, while all luhan does is watch pororo on the tv not even attempting to help lying draped over the sofa, 'he gets comfterble way to quickly' sehun thinks.

'i wonder if i should finish the conversation i was having with him' Sehun wonders and returns to reading the instructions that made no sense to him. 

   

(these are what the friendship bracelets look like jut less girlier luhan is manly remember)