Its like looking in the mirror

the bubble tea incident

"oh hey l... UMMa"

"how are you feeling" Sehuns mother asked while walking over to him pushing his dyed blonde fringe away from his forehead to take his temperature 

"eh im feeling okay i need to go meet s... Luhan so i need to go"

trying to walk away Lindi grabbed him to give him a hug "sehun i am working night shift tonight and your father dose not get back till next week so try and cook something remotely healthy and dont order takeaway food okay" releasing him she fixed his finge and said goodbye.

she closely watched his face to see any akwardness but it was hard enough it beig sehuns face which most of the time stayed the same, but she knew luhan was comfterble around her so she just left it for now thinking she would observe and see what happens between the two boys, hoping her lan would work. 

"be nice and ay attention in class, you need to stay on youre toes being the maknae"

"ne" 'aw im gonna get bossed around at school great why me :(' luhan thinks setting off to the cafe 

 

on his way to the cafe luhan ended up on the school tie that was around his neck, face in discomftert to the tate, sehun wore colonge and the times e wares it adds to the sent on his tie which even after days still smells of it, not that luhan minded the smell unfact he loved the smell of sehun he wore anything citrus, but luhan did ot like the taste but his teth hrt so it as better than ths thumb looking like an baby. 

more or less speed walking he felt differet walking with the obvious longer legs of sehun to the shorter ones luhan owned he undrstood there hy sehun walks so confidently beig tall is pretty cool he think. 

arriving he seen himself waiting by the wall, to say it was weird was an understatement. he waked up to sehun who immediately pulled and tugged o the tie finnally getting it out of luhans mouth "geez luhan pack it in hat aare you a baby i dont want my tie to smell of droll" 

"wah your the baby not having adult teeth this hurts can you blame me" 

"fine just not the tie or anything" sehun seys rubbing his temple

luhan pouts feeling chewig on his lip 

sehun grabs his face and pushes his cheeks and lips around makig luhan stop, they both stare at eachother sehus face still in his hards "this is weird" he bends down to get a better look not realising the impact he is having on luhan but instead having his own new nervous feeling himself

lettig his face go sehun ons the door to go into th cafe "so what did my mum say"

there were a few students from the area in the cafe getting somethiig to eat or drink before going to the bus stop

"not allot she asked how you were and that your dad gets back next week also shes on night shift so come over and we can cook dinner and make some lists and try sort this out, he said no takeaway so we should make our awesome baozi"

"yeah sounds like a plan"

 

luhan looked at sehun and said "i dont know why but i cba with bubbletea today, not after feeling ill yesterday"

"odd me to, hat is becoming of us xiaolu haha"

"i have no idea im worried, can you get me an iced latte the ice might help the teeth" 

"sure wanna half in for cookies? and the teeth just say my for now haha you need to get use to it if we are in public"

"yeah okay just make sure they are sort ones? and you are right what are you getting if not choco bobba"

"the next best thing i guess chocolate mocha"

"aha okay ill wait at the table but we cant miss the bus so get it for takeaway" 

 

walking to the bus was nice for both boys they could catch up before class started, luhan had free periods off on wedensdays and fridays which means he got the morning off arriving around 11 rather than 8:30, but this morning chat was filled with questions and worries of the reality that they are in each others bodies. 

 like thats not a normal thing.