Chapter 2

It was you all along......

 

Italics- Thinking in head

(17 years later)

Chorong POV

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!"

"Okay dear, go eat the leftover food in the fridge."

That's strange..... usually she would come out of her room and greet me with a wide smile. Something's up and I have to find out.

After eating leftover macoroni and cheese she quietly peeked into her parents room and saw your dad comforting your weeping mother.

"Shhhh.... You don't want Chorong to hear you cry, right? We will visit Korea soon don't worry Honey."

"I just feel so lonely and I want to be with my family but no one lives here...they all live in Korea and I just want to see their faces, it's been so long."

After hearing what your mom said, you couldn't just stay quiet.  You swung open the door and walked straight to where your parents were.

"Mom, dad I am totally fine with us moving back to Korea.  I also want to go there too. You know, meet our relatives, eat yummy food and visit new places.  I don't want to be the one who is holding you guys back from going to Korea.  I just want to tell that I am more than glad to move to Korea."

"Do you really mean it...?" Your mom said while she had tears flowing down from her face.

"Mom, I want you to know that I will always go along with your plan even it means moving to another country. I am totally fine. It's not like the world is going to end if we move.."

"Thank you so much Chorong-ah! Did you hear that honey? We can move back to Korea and meet everybody.  We should have a house warming party and then invite all the neighbors, family, frie-"

"HONEY. I hope you know we did not even pack up or buy the tickets."

"I know. But there is so much to do and prepare. I can't wait to see everybody!"

Wow, I have never seen mom this happy, I like this side of her. Guess I better start packing up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day

You are wearing this:

Your flight is at 1:30pm and the three of you take all your belongings and and sit in the taxi. Before the taxi drives off, you forgot to do something and quickly run back in the house leaving your parents curious.

"Just give me 5 minutes, I have to do one last thing!"

You step back into your house and walk around the whole place. Empty. It makes you feel weird looking at your house with no furniture and you start to get teary.

No, I can't do this this is for my parents and for me. I am going to be happy in Korea. Happy thoughts.Think happy thoughts.

You take one more look before you close the door.

"Good-bye."

You run back into the car and head to JFK Airport. All three of you have your tickets and wait for the flight attendant to call your number.

"Attention Everyone! Flight 324 From New Tork to Seoul, Korea is now starting to board. Please get ready. And thank you for choosing Asiana Airlines."

I guess this is really it. I am leaving the place I have lived for the past 17 years. Wow....  I am really going to miss this place..

As you were thinking to yourself, your number was called and the three of you head to airplane, get yourselves comfortable and look out the window.

Good-bye.... I hope I'll be able to get used to Korea...

You fall asleep and the plane takes off, flying to Seoul,South Korea, where all the adventure starts.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow.... I have no idea what I just wrote. HAHA anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this!:) If i get good feedback maybe i'll update again later today! Thank you again!