Chapter 6

It was you all along......

Hi guys! I am rly rly rly sorry for updating sooo late:(  I went on a vacation with my family so I hope you guys understand.. I am really thankful and touched for my 9 subscribers for waiting and to those who took the time to read my story.  I really hope you like this chapter and the future ones.:) Thank you so much, it really means A LOT!!

-smtown12

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chorong POV

DI-RI-RI-RING! DI-RI-RI-RING!

Your alarm clock was ringing very loud but it took you a long time to get off from your bed for school.

Ugh, why can't time go faster... I don't want to go school...

"Chorong! You don't want to be late/ Let's go!"

"Okay mom!!"

You wore this:

This time you were able to have breakfast and got to school on time. but, it wasn't the same. Everyone knew what happened yesterday and people kept on whispering to each other as you walked past them.

"Who does she think she is?"

"If she's smart, she shouldn't go near Hyuna or EXO or she's going to have to through us."

You kept your head down and tried to not bump into anybody and just your luck, you fell on your .

Aish.... Who is it this time...

You looked up and saw Luhan giving you those cold eyes that made you freeze in your spot, not being able to move.

"Who do you always have to cause trouble. In the future, I think it would be smart to walk with your head up."

Luhan made one step and accidently stepped on your bracelet.

Luhan POV

What is this...

He took his foot off the object and was shocked. He looked at his bracelet on his wrist and back at the floor and did that multiple times and finally stopped.

"Where did you get this?"

"Why do you need to kn-"

"I said where did you get this!!"

"I don't know, I got it from my birth parents before they sent me."

No way! This can't be... Is she Grace.... my long lost sister... I just need to ask her, I need to know then she can come back to us..

Luhan was about to ask Chorong another question until she picked up the bracelet, got up and quickly left to her classroom. Everybody left and Luhan was the only one standing there. Baekhyun came over to get you.

"Luhan! C'mon let's go! You don't want to be late for class!"

"Okay! I'll be there soon!"

As he was walking to his classroom, a million thoughts were going through your head.

I need to find her after class, I might finally find Grace, my sister....

Chorong POV

Not this again! Why do I always bump into him..UGH so annoying... but why was he staring at my bracelet so weirdly...

As you walked in the classroom, almost all the girls gave you death stares and even tried to trip you. You quickly went to your seat to talk to Dawon.

"Heyy, why do all the girls look like they are going to kill me?"

"Well, you bumped into Luhan twice and it's only been the second day of school so they are jealous and angry that you went near their oppa."

"Oh gosh, but it's not my fault!!! I didn't plan to bump into him or spill cereal on his girlfriend, it's just my bad luck..."

When class was over, you zoomed to the cafeteria to not bump into anyone or get more cold stares and ate in the corner with Dawon to not grab attention.

You looked up and saw Luhan staring at you from his table.

Weird, why is he staring at me.....

Hyuna POV

Hyuna walked inside the cafeteria and saw his boyfriend in his usual spot but he was staring at something or someone. You went a little closer to take a look and it was the girl who spilled their cereal on you.

Why is Luhan Oppa looking at that girl... Is he starting to have interest in her!? No, I will not let that happen, I need  to do something.

Hyuna came up with a plan and quickly went to Exo table and was normal until lunch ended and she met up with her friends.

"Guys, I need you to help me with something."

"What?"

"I need to make sure this girl doesn't go near Luhan Oppa and we have to get a promise, can you help me?"

"Yeah, sure she should know where her ranking is."

Hyuna told them her devious plan and went back to class like nothing had happened.

Chorong POV

FINALLY!! School is done. Now I can jus walk home and sleep on my nice comfy bed..

As you walked out of the gates, two girls put a sack on your head and kidnapped you.

"Hey! What's going on!? Let me out!!"

"Shut up if you want to stay alive!"

You kept your mouth shut and prayed that this would all end and that you are safe.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well.... wasn't this a really poopy chapter. I am really sorry.... I promise the next chapter will be MUCH better thanthis one. I WILLNOT DISSAPOINT YOU GUYS! and once again thank you to my wonderful 9 subscribers. You guys give me a lot a strength to keep on writing so it means a lot. Give me some feedback and I will gladly accept every one of it.:) Well it's late so I am gonna sleep. Gnite!!

-Smtown12