Chapter 3

It was you all along......

Hello! I just want to thank the people who have been supporting me and I just want to tell you guys that it really means a lot to me:) I will not dissapoint you and make this the best story ever!(well maybe not the best story ever but you guys know what I mean....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

italics- Thinking in head

Chorong POV

"Chorong-ah! It's time to wake up! We are here. We have finally landed in Korea." Your mother said as you groggily rubbed your eyes and walked out of the plane. Even though you have been to many airports, this one seemed very special and different.

You took one look around and was carelessly spinning around.  You didn't care if people looked at you differently, you felt this sense of belonging and happiness.

"Come on mom and dad! Let's get our luggage before it's too late!" You ran past everybody and went straight to the luggage pick up area and before your parents arrived, you already got all three of their luggages.

"I see someone is very energetic today hahaha."

"Dad, its because we are in KOREA. A whole different country. Of course I would be acting like this. Let's go! Let's go! I want to see our new house!" Like a little kid you ran out the door with the luggage and quickly got in the taxi while waiting for your parents.

Although this is a whole new environment, I am going to do my very best for me and for my parents. AJA AJA FIGHTING!

You did the fighting hand movements and your parents were looking at you like you were some kind of alien and just laughed it off.

After a good LONG 45  minutes, you were awestruck when your eyes set on your new house.

"IS THIS WHERE WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?!"

"Yes dear, do you like it?"

"Do I like it? I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much mom and dad, this is wonderful!!" You kissed both your parents on the cheeks and zoomed right to the house and tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Honey.... Aren't you forgetting this??" Your dad was dangling the keys in the air and that made you look really clueless. You quickly ran back, took the keys and opened the door like nothing had happened. Right when you opened the door, no words came out of your mouth.

EVERYTHING LOOKED PERFECT! All the furniture was placed nicely and you were literally squealing.

OH MY GOSH! I need to see what my bedroom looks like! I'm so excited!!!

You ran up the stairs and tried to look for your room, but you were clueless UNTIL you found it. It was just your style and fit your personality.

You were touched and tears were strolling down your face. Your parents walked to your room and saw you tearing up and started to get nervous.

"Chorong-ah, what's wrong? Do you not like how your room looks like?"

"No, mom. It's the opposite. I love it! Thank you so much! I am so lucky and grateful to have such wonderful parents like you. I love you." You walked up to the both of them and the three of you hugged each other like the world was going to end.

"Well, it's past midnight and tomorrow we are going to have a housewarming party with our family, friends and invite our neighbors so we all need to regain our energy." 

"Okay dad, I am going to sleep soon. Good night!" You kissed them both goodnight and you quickly changed into your pjs, brushed you teeth and jumped on your bed.

Is this really happening? I must be dreaming. Have to wake myself up. Owww! Guess this is really happening seeing that it hurt after I pinched myself. OMG IM IN KOREA! And I wonder if everybody would remember me.... Too much thinking. Have to sleep.

With that one last thought, you closed your eyes and went to dreamland.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY, you guys might be thinking, "WHEN IS LUHAN COMING OUT!" Do not worry because................... he is going to finally come out in the next chapter so stay tuned. I would really appreciate if you guys gave me some feedback and hope you liked this chapter!:)