Chapter 5

It was you all along......

Hi guys! So I already wrote chapter 5 until i exited out without updating which was stupid of me but here I am making it up.:) hope you enjoy this chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day....

Chorong POV

Your mom walked in front of the door and was hesitant to open it.

"Chorong-ah! I know you are still angry with us and we understand but today's your first day of school and I know you do not want to leave off a bad impression. Get ready and come down to eat breakfast."

"Okay!" You stepped out of bed and looked at the mirror. You looked like mess! Your hair made you look like a zombie and on top of that your face was completely bloated like you had a really late night meal.

Oh gosh.. I look horrible.. How am I going to cover this up....

You were pacing back and forth and finally thought of an idea.

"I guess this is going to work."

After looking at yourself, you looked at the clock and saw that you were very late and ran to the car, skipping breakfast.

"Chorong-ah! What about your breakfast?"

"It's okay, I can just eat a really big lunch and I wasn't even that hungry."

"Okay then,off the school!"

Usually you would be talking the whole ride but you were very silent and a bunch of thoughts were going through your head.

Will they like me? What if I make no friends today? Are they going to bully me? What if I don't fit i-

"Chorong-ah, we're here!!"

"ALREADY!?"

You looked out the window and right in front of you was your new school and where you are going to spend 3 years at.

"Now remember, be yourself and don't be shy to be the first to talk."

"Okay dad, thanks a lot. I'll be going now bye!"

You waved goodbye and got your schedule and before you knew it, you were right in front of your homeroom class. It was very silent until a lot of girls were standing on the side of the walls waiting for someone.

"WAHHHH!!!!! IT'S EXO!!!!!!!!!!!! WWOOHOOOO!!!"

The girls were screaming their head off which made you curious so you turned your head and saw twelve handsome men walk by.

Wow, usually I don't have that much of an interest in guys but I have to say, they are really handsome.

One of them caught your eye. He had deer like eyes, JUST LIKE YOU! And then you saw his wrist and he was wearing the same bracelet.

Whoa now thats really weird.

After they left, it was back to being quiet and you stepped in the room. All the kids stopped talking and stared at you.

This is very awkward... What should I do, should I tell the teacher? But he looks really busy. I'll just stand here.

Luckily one of the girls saw you standing awkwardly and told the teacher. He finally realized you were the new student and said he was sorry he didn't notice you.

"Okay class this is our new student from the States, please introduce yourself."

"Hi, my name is Kim Chorong. I went to Korean school in the States so that's is why I am able to speak like this. I hope we can all be friends and make happy memories. Thank you!"

All the students clapped and the teacher assigned you sit next to the girl who helped you out.

'Hi my name's Lee Dawon nice to meet you."

"Hi and thank you for saving me up there. I don't know how long I would have to stand up there if it wasn't for you."

"No problem and he has a tendency of doing that, not seeing what is happening around him and being too focused on one thing."

"What did you say Ms. Lee?"

"Nothing Mr. Park, just telling Chorong the rules."

"Oh okay then."

The both of you giggled and when the bell rang, the two of you walked your way to the cafeteria.

"Hurry up Chorong-ah or we are going to miss them!"

"Miss who?"

"Ohhh yah, you don't know them. They are called Exo. They are the kingkas of our school with also good grades."

'Ohhh i see."

"Look! Here they come!"

You turned your head and once again a huge stampede of girls were following them inside. One of the boys saw you and stared at you like you were some kind of alien.

That's weird... Why was he looking at me like that?

Luhan POV

I don''t know why but she looks so familiar... Ehh just my imagination, have to find Hyuna.

As Exo sat in their regular spot, there was ruckus near the food court and everybody was crowding the place which made Exo curious so they walked over.

"Hey isn't that Hyuna?" Sehun pointed at the girl drenched with milk and Luhan looked over and it was! His girlfriend covered with milk and cereal!

"Who did this to her!?"

The girl that he saw before raised her hand.

"I'm really sorry... I did not mean to do this at all. I will pay for your cloth-"

"Why are you so clumsy, getting milk and cereal splashed over my girlfriend. Let's go!"

Luhan grabbed Hyuna by the wrist and took her out while Chorong looked down with guilt taking over her.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay oppa, thanks to you."

Luhan looked and saw Hyuna smiling at him.

"How can you be smiling like that when you just had milk and cereal splashed on you.."

"It's okay. Like you said, milk and cereal. It's not that bad."

Luhan smiled and kissed her.

What would I do without her...

After you cleaned her up, you guys walked back to the cafeteria, holding hands.

Chorong POV

This has got to be the worst day of my life...

Time went by fast and you quickly walked inside your house without making a sound.

"Oh, you're back. How was it?"

"It was good."

"Did you make friends?"

"I made a friend, not friends, her name is Lee Dawon. I'm tired and have lots of homework so I am going to finish it and go to sleep. Oh also I am not that hungry so I am not going to have dinner."

"Okay dear if you say so."

You were so frustrated and sad that you totally forgot what happened yesterday until you looked at the clothes you wore yesterday.

"Oh yeah, they are not my real birth parents. *sigh* Why isn't anything going right?"

after you finished your homework,you brushed your teeth, wore your pjs and went straight to bed.

I guess tomorrow won't be as bad as  today..I hope..

With that one last thought you went to bed early.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to say. I am really surprised I wrote this much lol. I hope you liked this chapter and don't be shy to give me some feedback and sugggestions. Thank you to my 8 subscribers. It really means a lot! :)

-smtown12