Chapter 4

It was you all along......

Chorong POV

"Chorong-ah! Wake up!" Your mom was calling from downstairs while making breakfast.

"Okay mom!" You slowly got out of your of your bed and almost forgot that this was not your old room. You were now living in Korea and that thought still felt like a dream. After you brushed your teeth you went to your suitcase and changed into this. 

Once you were all ready, you walked down the stairs straight to the kitchen.  

"Good morning dear."

"Good morning mom and dad, did you guys sleep well?"

"We did, how about you?"

"Amazing!"

As you were talking about food ideas and decorations for the house warming party, your mom brought over seaweed soup.

"Dear Chorong-ah, you may have forgotten that today is your birthday and I wanted you to have the best day with us and our relatives and friends.  We are so grateful and thankful to have such a beautiful, loving, thoughtful daughter and we could not have asked for more.  We love you and hope you have the best birthday ever." You had tears in your eyes and ran to both your parents and gave them kisses.

"Thank you guys! You're the best!" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile....................

(This is the Lu family house. After many failures the dad finally succeeded in his food company and have been stable with money so that's why their house looks so expensive.)

Italics- Thinking in head

Luhan just came back from dropping Hyuna off at her house and was about to walk to his room when he heard a sobbing noise coming from the kitchen. He silently tip-toed to the kitchen and saw his mother weeping in his father's arms.

Luhan POV

"Honey, today's her birthday. She has turned eighteen years old..."

She? What is mom talking about...

"I miss her too....but I am sure that she is somewhere happy and healthy and probably has better parents than us."

Whoa, woah woah.... PARENTS!? Now what is dad talking about. I can't just stand here, I NEED to find out.

After that one last thought, Luhan stormed into the kitchen and your parents were shocked to see you.

"Luhan dear, when did you come home? Did you drop Hyuna off safely." Your mom said as she quickly wiped the tears off her cheek.

"Yes I dropped Hyuna off  but that's not important right now. I heard EVERYTHING  you guys just said."

Both of your parents stared at you with big owl eyes and it was silent for a very LONG  time.

"Oh, you do not have to worry about that. It was just mom and I tal-"

"Please don't lie to me. I heard the WHOLE thing. And who is this girl? Do we know her?"

"I think it is time.... to tell you the truth."

Once his mom and dad finished telling him what had happened, you were furious.

"You're telling me that...... that I have a sister?! AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME?! FOR THE PAST 19 YEARS I THOUGHT I HAD NO SIBLINGS BUT JUST NOW I FIND OUT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE?"

"Son, please calm down. We did not want to tell because we were afraid you were going to act like this."

"Mom, are those even the RIGHT words to use in this situation?!"

You were enraged and stomped straight to your room while your parents just sat there, dazed and traumatized.

I wonder what she looks like.... Does she look like me? 17? Two years apart....That's it, I can't just sit here doing nothing, I have to find her.

You went back to your parents who were still in a state of shock.

"Let's find her."

"Son..."

"I said LETS FIND HER!"

"We have already tried multiple times without you knowing and every time we failed. We sent our best men to find her but we always failed. How are you going to find her if we can't? And she probably has a different name now so it's impossible."

You just stood there and felt like the whole world was going to end. 

There is no way I am going to find her if mom and dad can't....

You walked back to your room and locked the door without a single sound coming out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Back at Chorong's house)

Chorong POV

"It's been so long! Come and take a seat inside and make yourselves comfortable." Your mom escorted another of your relatives inside the house. By now, the whole place was packed with people you did not know at all. Some of them, those who you have never met in your whole life came and gave you big bear hugs which made you feel awkward. Once everybody arrived, they all sat around the fire.

"Now, I would like to thank everybody for coming. The three of us really appreciate the fact that you guys took the time to come to our housewarming party and we are really than-"

DING-DONG! 

Everybody all froze, also your parents. You were the only one who did not understand the weird atmosphere. All the people were whispering and you heard tiny bits of it.
"Did she really come....."

"Is it  who we are thinking of?"

"She never comes to these kinds of parties.."

Your mom walked to the door and opened it. It was someone who looked REALLY familiar to your mom.

I'm pretty sure that's my aunt seeing how similar they both look. But why is everybody so silent...

"Hi Catherine, never thought you were going to come." 

"Please, I just came to see evrybody in such a long time."

As the two of them walked in the living room, your aunt was greeting all of the relatives and stopped at you with those curious eyes.


"Who is she?" Your aunt pointed at you.

"Oh! I forgot, you guys never met. Catherine, this is my daughter Chorong. Chorong this is my sister and your aunt."

You stuck your hand out but, your aunt did not even attempt to shake hands with yout. Instead she turned to your mom.

"Judy, I thought you said 17 years ago that you were not able to get pregnant and have babies."

There was complete silence and a million thoughts were going in your head.

What is she talking about.... Mom can't have babies. Then how am I hear, this is so confusing.

"OHH, now I remember, is this the girl you adopted from Seoul Orphanage?"

"Catherine, I think you have said enough." Your mom was about to grab your hand, but you quickly pulled it back.

"Is it true?" By this time, your eyes were watering and you were stuttering. 

"Am I really not your real daughter?"

"Of course you're our daught-"

"NOT LIKE THAT! Am I blood related to you or am I just a child you guys adopted from an orphanage!"

"Chorong-ah, please calm down."

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I JUST FOUND OUT I AM AN ADOPTED CHILD! This is the worst birthday ever!"

With that one last word, you ran straight to your room and locked the door. You were crying the whole day and felt like the world was crumbling and your heart had an immense pain from sadness. Your parents were trying to talk to you but you did not want to talk to anybody, especially them.

This whole time I thought they were my REAL parents..... Where is my mom and dad who gave birth to me... Did they really hate me to the fact that they had to abandon me....

You were lying on your bed with swollen eyes and fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHOA! A lot happened lol and I kept my word. Luhan is now in the story! Yippee! I really hope this chapter did not confuse you guys and I hope you liked this. Give me feedback and some ideas on what should happen next! Thank you again to my 5 subscribers:) And please help spread this story to other people:))))

-smtown12