Chapter 8: Asking Them Out (pt.1)

Always Thinking of You

A/N: Please read my note at the end :)


J-Hope P.O.V

Tomorrow was the day of the Anniversary Party, and I was excited. I get to spend a whole night with hyung! I jump around in my seat, happy about this. I face the board, trying to pay attention to the lesson, but my jitters got the best of me.

I silently let out a small squeal and started taping on my desk. A small pat on the shoulder made me exit my thoughts and swirl around. "Yes, Jimin."  I spur out to the intruder.

He blinked and opened his mouth to say something. "J-Hope. Jimin. Turn around please and pay attention to the lesson." Mrs. Kim interrupted him.

Jimin puffed air out and I turned back around. What was so important for him to say?

Jimin's P.O.V

Tomorrow was the University's Party, and I was wanting to ask J-Hope if he wanted to go with me. If he said yes, I would be extremely flattered; because he was my best friend (and I wouldn't be going alone.)

Hearing a small squeak emit from in front of me, and taping begin, I slowly raise my hand up. My hand reaches it's destination point; J-Hope's shoulder. He moves around, and faces me.

"Yes, Jimin." he says in a careless voice. I blink at his attitude and open my mouth but the teacher interrupted me. "J-Hope. Jimin. Turn around please and pay attention to the lesson."

I sigh and let my gaze fall down, upset I wasn't able to ask. I'll try to ask again later, I thought with confidence.


I nervously pace around the boy's locker room, waiting for J-Hope to finish getting dressed. After waiting for 10 minutes, he finally comes out, with a smile look on his face.

Placing my arm on his shoulder he asks me, "So, you were gonna say something to me earlier?" I nod my head. "Well, since the Anniversary Party is coming up, I was wondering-"

"J-Hope! How's it going?" Just when I was about to complete my sentence, Sungyeol hyung comes and show up. J-Hope's face instantly lights up, a big grin evident on his face.

"Good! How about you, hyung?" The two start to conversate, leaving me completely out. I frown and sigh, letting the two talk and try to release myself from them.

Unfortunately for me, J-Hope noticed this and pulls me back. "Jiminie, sorry about that. You were gonna say something about the Party?" I smile and remove his hand. I stare at Sungyeol and say "It's not important now."

J-Hope shrugs and attaches himself back onto Sungyeol. What a life I got.

J-Hope's P.O.V

After changing in the locker room, I stroll outside to see Jimin waiting for me. I smile and he puts his arm around me. Remembering class, I ask "So, you were gonna say something to me earlier?" A hesitant look goes through his eyes before being devoured by confidence.

Nodding, he replies "Well, since the Anniversary Party is coming up, I was wondering-" Interruption by my favorite hyung starts now. "J-Hope! How's it going?" My face lights up, and I grin.

"Good! How about you, hyung?" The two of us begin a conversation; me forgetting about Jimin and his question. "So, hyung you gonna go to the party with someone?" I ask hoping he would say. My life would be ruined if he were to go with Myungsoo. A shook to his head brings an even bigger smile to my face.

"No, but I want to go alone. Its better that way. I mean I would go with Sunggyu; but he is going with Woohyun. And I don't want to go with the jerk." A light blush reaches his face when he mentions the 'jerk'. I frown a bit, but my smile soon returns.

"I could always go with you, hyung." "No, its okay. Plus, you should go with Jimin." He motions towards the spot Jimin was once in. I search around and my eyes lie on a figure walking away.

Pulling the figure back, muttering out "Jiminie, sorry about that. You were gonna say something about the Party?" He smiles a bit and removes his hand. He glances over to Sungyeol, a bit of envy shown, and says "It's not important now." I shrug and leech back onto Sungyeol.

Wonder what's his problem.


Sungjong's P.O.V

I have been looking far and wide for the mysterious man who I had met just the other day. As to why I am so intrigued by this man, I don't really know. I've been asking people, but it seems like they have no clue as to who he is.

"Do you know anyone with a series of star tattoos on their neck?" I would ask, but people just shake their head and I would move on.

After giving up, I tiredly walk to the place where I first met the man. "Looking for me?" A voice behind me asks. I widen my eyes and swift around; but no one was there. I sigh and turn back, expecting to see a field of grass but instead come across a face right in front of mine. The mystery man.

I shockingly move closer; blushing. I was admiring the man's features. He had spiked up hair, small nose, cute lips, and a diamond piercing. I was about to say something, but then I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widen even more than before, and I blush 10 different shades of red.

"My name is Jay Park. Do you wanna go to the Party with me?"


A/N: I have a few things to say

1. I'm sorry this is going so fast! I just have a lot of ideas and they are going to happen later on. If you are confused, I can write a author's note on whats happening.

2. I won't be able to update as quickly as I usually do since school is starting up. *pouts* But I will still update on the weekends! :D

3. Thank you people for subscribing to my story. :) I love you so much *cries a river of ugly sobs*

Thank you all- with love, Ang13bigbang

Funny Macro Time!

(I love this one!)