Chapter 9: Asking Them Out (part 2)

Always Thinking of You

Revised & edited by co-author. 

Reuploaded for grammar/spelling mistakes.

-Loving_Himchan

A/N: Just wanted to say. The new poster is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! :3 (credits on foreword) Thank you

-Ang13bigbang and Loving_Himchan


 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

Hoping to be alone for a while, I walk in the bathroom into one of the stalls. Closing my eyes, I rest my head on the stall door. The party is tomorrow.

I wanted to be alone, without any company. But a small part of me wanted a person to go with me.

Sungjongie! but he was to busy looking for that one guy. Maybe Sunggyu! Ani, he is going to go with Woohyun. Myungso- NO! I can't go with him!

Exiting the little stall, I slowly move my body to the bathroom exit. Opening the door a slight bit, I look around to make sure no one is in distance. Smiling to myself, I open the door fully and step out.. Well, stepped out into someone.

 

Crash!

 

Falling on the floor, the person stretched his hand out to me, dragging me down with him.

Collapsing down, I closed my eyes, waiting for the harsh impact. When I landed, I re-opened my eyes; lips dangerously close to the other person.

Focusing on the person, I realized who it is and jumped up.

"Myungsoo!" I spat; words laced beautifully with venom. He smirked and took out his hand, which was interlinked with mine. I blush and pull away, shocked about the contact.

Re-grabbing my hand, he spun me closer to him, in which are chests were touching. Blushing harder, I started to punch his chest, telling him to let me go. He moved closer.

"What do you want?" I had to put up a tough act in order for him to not think I was easy, like when I was younger.

Smirking to himself, Myungsoo's lips came intact with mine and it lasted a minute or so before I jerked away.

 

SLAP!

 

I glared at L, then turned away, proceeding to head to the cafeteria.

"WAIT!" He shouted. I stopped and swirled back around in L's direction.

He was looked like a kicked puppy, and it was kinda cute. Wait, what? No, I didn't just think that. Awkwardly chuckling, I stop and speak up. "What now, ert?"

He cringed at I called him, but none the less started speaking. "Go to the dance with me."

Bwoh? Was this guy crazy? Shaking my head, I respond "Why should I, huh?"

"Just go with me. It's better than going alone. Plus, my new aquired fangirls are gonna be pestering me to go with them. So, can you go to the party with me Yeolie?"

I blushed and my eyes glance to my feet. The party.. with Myungsoo? It would be kinda fun not needing to go alone, and I could ask him why he broke up with me all those years ago. I mean, what could be the harm?

Nodding to his persuasive comment, I retaliate.

"But only as aquantinces. Don't get the wrong thoughts." With my own little smirk, I turn around and walk to my new destination-The mall.

 

 

Sunggyu's P.O.V

"So, Woohyun asked me out. I said yes. And thats how we got together." I told Sungjong, who was unamused and disappointed with the story.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Shouldn't it be more romantic, like have Unicorns or something?"

I sadly shook my head. "Funny how Woohyun can be really lovable and romantic.. but only to his fangirls."

I lower my head and rested it in my arms.

Sungjong jumped out his seat, and I got startled.

"Then, I am determined to make Woohyun more romantic! Just you wait!" He skipped away singing 'love' and 'romanticness'. It was my turn to roll my eyes. Yay?

 

 

Woohyun's P.O.V

Sungjong came running towards me. I halt and try to move back, but he already caught me.

"Hyung~" He sang with a devious tone. I gulp and turn around, he was hugging my mid torso, making it extremely uncomfortable. I try to wiggle under his grasp, but he let all his weight on me. Crap.

Sungjong giggled and got up, pulling me up with him. "What is it, Sungjong?" I asked.

"You need to be more romantic towards Sunggyu." Sungjong replied within a milisecond. I gasp and quickly shake my head.

"I am already extremely romantic!" He scoffed and told me about the time I asked Sunggyu out. I sheepishly grin, and rub the back of my head. "Oh, yeah."

He glared at me and then sighed. "You need to be more romantic. You are too biased toward your small amount of fangirls. I wouldn't be surprised if you even cheated on Sunggyu."

I open my mouth, surprised. "I might not be as romantic to Sunggyu, but that doesn't mean that I don't love him. I love him more than anybody else!"

"Then prove it." I rolled my eyes and said back to him

"You're on!"

I left him there and ran outside, ditching this place. I was going to make Sunggyu happy.

 

 

Sunggyu's P.O.V

I was staring out the window when I heard airplanes outside. Wierd, there aren't any airports nearby.

About to turn back around, and something catches my gaze. Woohyun was falling out of one the airplanes with a heart shaped parashoot. I giggled soflty so no one would hear, but another smaller airplane came, smoke coming from behind it.

The smoke wrote out something. 'GO TO THE ANNIVERSARY PARTY WITH ME? I LOVE YOU, GYU HYUNG <3' 

I didn't notice I was crying until a tear rolled down my left cheek. Woohyun had landed on the floor and made his way over to the window. I opened it and let him inside.

"So.. will you?" He hopefully asked.

I shook my head. "No." I bluntly responded.

He looked dead inside by my responce.

"I'm just kidding. Of course I will!" I exclaimed.

I wrap my hands around his shoulders and laugh. He instantly lights up and kisses me. I kiss back and pull away.

"I love you, Gyu." He tells me.

"I love you too."

 


 

A/N: I am so sorry I wasn't able to update sooner! I had a bunch of homework and I got sick. But at least I managed to type this fluffy chapter! I love you subscribers- You are the best! -with all love, Ang13bigbang

MACRO TIME!

(credits to owners)