Chapter 5: I'm J-Hope

Always Thinking of You

 


 

J-Hope's P.O.V

 

"Too much work for a freshman to do! They can't expect me to do this crap!" I cried out and looked next to my best friend Jimin. I leech on him, snuggling close to his arm. Aegyo time.

"Jimin-ah" I pouted, "can you do this for me?" He rolled his eyes and turned the other way. "No, you need to learn to do things on your own." he said.

I puffed my cheeks out, ignoring my duty to clean the chalk board, and pondered near the window. It's too stuffy in here.

I roll up the window and see two juniors walking around, one showing the other where everything was. I was about to head back to my assignment when I saw a remarkably similar characteristic on one of them.

Squinting my eyes, I realized it was my hyung, Sungyeol. About to call out his name, I see something else, making my eyebrows furrow. The other man had wrapped his arms around my hyungs waist.

That little! I was about to storm up there and yell at the kid, when I see Sungyeol swap his arms away.

I smile in victory. Sungyeol hyung continued to walk ahead ingnoring the boy. "Haha, he will never like you." I smirk and then frown again. The boy, pinned hyung to the wall and closed in.

"No!" He leaned closer and closer, till he reached Sungyeols ear. The latter pushed him off and ran away.

You can't do that to Hyung! Like I said I was going to do earlier, I barge out of the classroom, in order to scold the boy that touched my  hyung. "Where are you going!" Jimin shouted to me, and I waved it off.

 

was about to get real.


 

Author's P.O.V.

 

J-Hope ran through the hallways, eager to get to Sungyeol before that guy did anything else to him. Where are they? Where are they? J-Hope looked through thick and thin, and he was about to give up, but then he spotted a familiar lean figure.

"Sungyeol hyung!" He aegyo-ed and the said man turned to face him.

When J-Hope reached Sungyeol, and Sungyeol recognized him, he gave a big smile and opened his arms. J-Hope jumped into them and bbuing bbuing-ed the other.

Myungsoo looked at the two and scoffed. Jealous much? J-Hope smirked and got out of Sungyeol's hold, hand around Sungyeol's waist.

And this triggered Myungsoo's death glare. If glares could kill, J-Hope would be stabbed 101 times and a hammer hit the head. Poor baby. J-Hope stucked out his tongue out at L.  

Myungsoo kicked the 4th wall; breaking it. ''Why do story authors always the two with another person, making the seme's life harder?" he asked me, and I laughed.

"Because I'm awesome. Anyhoo, back to the story." After repairing the wall, Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol next to his side.

Sungyeol moved away from L. "Um, well, I'm going to go back to class now." Sungyeol started walking away and eventually, his tall figure vanished away.

The two boys looked at each other and L said. "I don't who you are, but stay away from my Yeolie." He snarled out. "If you think, I am, then you are totally wrong. This meeting was just the beginning."

 The two boys glared at each other, going back to where they came from.


A/N: Because so many of you choosed J-Hope to be the lovable character, here he is! Enjoy the chapter, subscribe, and comment. Thank you, with love-Ang13bigbang

(Because I am J-Hope biased <3. OTL)