Chapter 7: In order for you to Love me again.....

Always Thinking of You

A/N: Sungjong does not know about Sungyeol and L's past together.


Time was passing by, and Myungsoo tried everything he could to get Sungyeol to like him again, but nothing seemed to work. L sent flowers, chocolates, and letters, believing Sungyeol would understand.

It wasn't as easy as L hoped it would be, but he was determined to make Sungyeol his again, and J-Hope or anyone else weren't going to get in his way.

Fate seemed to be on L's side, for the school's 100th Anniversary was coming up, and the 6 of them (Sungyeol, L, Sungjong, J-Hope, Woohyun, and Sunggyu) were going together.

L decided that he was going to make his move, and would do whatever means necessary for him to accomplish his goal. That basically means J-Hope can it.


 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

The University's Anniversary was coming up, and I was excited. Myungsoo and J-Hope were still fighting about who I thought was better, but I never said anything that could add oil to the flames.

Instead I just simply ignore it and pat J-Hope's head, telling him he is a good dongsaeng; Myungsoo growling in jealousy, begging me to pat his head.

Chuckling to myself, I go into the corridor of the building, helping people put up decorations. There was a series of colors, and patterns, but one style caught my eye especially. It was the infinity sign, in a pretty silver shimmer. I go over there, taking the sign in my hand, and smiling.

"It's pretty cool isn't it." A voice said placing their muscular limbs on my hips. I turned around and saw Myungsoo smirking on my shoulder. I pouted and put down the sign, nodding my head at Myungsoo's coment. Myungsoo was being nicer to me now-a-days, but I still couldn't trust with all my heart like I did in the old days.

I blush remembering that his head was on my shoulder, his hands aroung my waist and tell him "get off". I flick him on his head, and he pulled away, rolling his eyes.

He looked at the sign again, fingers tracing over it. "Do you like these kind of things?" He asked me. I glanced at him and motioned yes.

He smirked and left, me thinking about why he asked me that question. I gracefully slide over to Sunggyu, who was currently cuddling in Woohyun's arms. I gag and the two look up at me, trying to figure out why I'm here. I scoff and cross my arms, upset that they aren't even helping.

"Do you need something," Woohyun asked me. I leaned down and pulled his ear, making him stand up. Sunggyu fell of his lap and onto the ground. "Yah!" I scoff at his attitude and walk into the corridor again.

Sunggyu glared at me and I continued walking with Woohyun's ear in my hand. Sunggyu pulled at my wrist, telling me to let go. All three of us were at the decorations and I pushed them. "Start working and stop cuddling." I shout.

They puffed their cheeks and begun hanging decorations. Myungsoo's gone, 'woogyu's working, and its peaceful. Weird, I haven't seen Sungjong today yet.

 

Sungjong's P.O.V 

Too many things were going on, and I was wanting to get away from it all. It seemed like Myungsoo was getting cozy with Yeol, and I didn't want to be there anymore. Sure, I like Sungyeol, but only as my brother. And as his 'brother', it's my duty to protect his innocent self.

Yup. He is more innocent than I will ever be, even though I am younger. And to protect him and his feelings, I don't think he is good with Myungsoo. I would prefer that Sungyeol ends with someone with a much kinder heart. So, I will help Sungyeol turn to whom he really needs to be with; J-Hope.

J-Hope was one of my fellow friends since he first entered the school. He and Jimin were my favorite dongsaengs to hang out with, and I always wanted the best for them. When J-Hope told me about his little crush on my hyung, I promised I would help.

Successfully walking away from the corridor, I spot someone in the distance. The person had a broad back and muscles; and when he turned around, I fully noticed a tatto on his neck. He was strikingly handsome.

The person noticed me and swifted back away, walking into the distance.

Just who was this mysterious person?


 

L's P.O.V

Eventually, all the preparations for the Anniversary party this weekend were done, and we were free to go. I saw that the sign Yeolie was looking at earlier hadn't been used, and was just sitting there on the rusty table. Walking over, I grab it and try to remember this design.

I put it back down and started to run home. Near my house was a jewelary store, and they had a design similar to the one I had just seen. But they also closed early. Pacing myself, I quickly make it there in less than 20 minutes.

Fortunately for me, the store was still open and I make over to the sales woman. "Do you have the infinite sign here?" I ask in a husky tone. She blushed and shooked her head, going to where some of the designs were.

She showed me rings, bracelets, and others, but it looked too tacky; and not the design I was going for. My Sungyeol derserves the best, I thought. I reject the rest of the things she showed me and sighed.

I was about to leave, when something small but beautiful caught my eye. It was the infinity sign I was looking so hard for. I look back at the sales girl and glare, her head down. Must of knew where it was the whole time, I frowned and pointed at it.

"Can I have this please?" I asked the cashier, and she took it out for me. She told me how much it was and I paid her the amount. Taking out the necklace, I place it in my hands, over my chest.

I love you Sungyeol. You will be mine.

 


A/N: Oh Myungsoo, gonna try to butter Sungyeol up are we? Anyhoo, my subscribers! Over 50 already! I love you guys so much. ;~;

With love -Ang13bigbang

Funny Macros time (because I'm bored)

(kay I'm done with the pics for this chapter)