Chapter 13: I Love You (THE END)

Always Thinking of You

 


Sungyeol's P.O.V

      Everyday, every morning, every night: I cried for J-Hope. It was too much to handle; to much to bear. But I knew J-Hope would wake up; just not now. Myungsoo would pat my back and give me a kiss on the cheek. And I would blush.

      I wonder how Jimin felt; he was closer to J-Hope than anybody. I gave him the occasional hug, and let him cry on my shoulder. Then Myungsoo comes in, and acts like the father figure for Jimin.

      Eventually days had passed by; then weeks; then months; and soon a year. Everybody had mourned over him, yet were content with the fact that J-hope was still alive. Jimin would spend most of his day sitting next to J-Hope, and chanting for him to wake up.

      During the time that had passed by, Myungsoo had slowly gained my trust; and love. But I never admitted it. We went on some dates, and had some kisses, yet he was the only one that confessed his feelings for me. L gave me a flower and kissed my cheek, and that helped my feelings grow.


       Today, Myungsoo came to me and asked me out on a date. Me, of course, just blushed and stuttered out, "Sure". L smirked and walked away slowly, and soon enough, was out of my line of vision.

        I was determined to have a good date, and finally confess my feelings toward him no matter what. So when I got home, I dug through my closet and searched for the best clothings. I ended up with something like this-

         I deemed myself nice enough, so I placed on my black converses, and picked up my phone.

1 NEW MESSAGE:

FROM: Myungiebear

TO: Yeolicious

Are u ready yet? I'm here

   

         I smiled softly and clicked reply.

 

FROM: Yeolicious

TO: Myungiebear

Yeah, I'll come down now.

 

FROM: Myungiebear

TO: Yeolicious

K,  I <3 U

 

FROM: Yeolicious

TO: Myungiebear

Ur so cheesy -_-

 

FROM: Myungiebear

TO: Yeolicious

But u love it so

 

     Blushing, I made my way down, and came across Myungsoo. "You look nice." He said. "As if..... Seriously, look at you!"

       I nearly died at how charismatic he look. He his lips ually and pulled out his hand. I gulped, and hesitently took it.


       After watching a movie, eating dinner, and cuddling; we went to a nearby ice cream store. I turned to Myungsoo-who was currently eating his strawberry ice cream- and poked his hand. "H-Hey." He looked at me and chuckled. "Hey."

       Inside my head I squealed at his laugh, but outside I just pouted. "You know..... you always tell me 'I love you', but I never tell it to you back." He sighed and faced me completely.

       "I tell you 'I love you', because thats how I feel. You don't need to say it since you might not feel the same way..." I gasped at him, and took hold of his hands.

       "Myungie-" "It's okay. I don't need pity to be mistaken as love." I frowned at turned to my own chocolate flavored ice cream. Sungyeol! You HAVE to tell Myungsoo! NOW!

        I snapped my head back to Myungsoo. "Myungie." He stared at me with his wild chocolate eyes. "Yes." I quickly lean foward and kiss L passionately. He was startled at first, but after a few seconds, he gained dominance.

        "What was that for?" Touching my infinite necklace, I smile. "M-Myungie.....I love you" Surprised at the sudden confession, Myungsoo's eyes widened. "I love you Myungsoo."

         I closed my eyes, and prayed not to get rejected, but instead, I heard a low laugh. "I love you too, Yeolie. I love you too."


A/N: OMG, peps....THIS IS THE END! /holds arms in defensive way/ Pwease don't hate me. /loosens up/  I'm EXTREMELY gratefull for all of you guys staying with me from the beginning to now. /sobs ugly sobs/ I LUB U ALL SO FLIPPIN' MUCH! <3 But don't worry~ I'm creating a new story called " Love is like Murder". I would seriously love it if you guys would subscribe to it. The story will have yadong, myungyeol, and woogyu. THANK YOU SUBBIES! <3

                                                           -With all my love,

                                                                                      Ang13bigbang

FUN TIME BABY!~

 I totally chose this picture for the drunk passerby :)

 YESH! YEWOOK. (don't touch ryeowook, kyuhyunnie)

                                                   -THE END (Because I can :D) -