Chapter 12: The Hospital

Always Thinking of You

Jimin's P.O.V

   "Hyung? Hyung-nim? J-Hope?" I constantly repeated his name, to wake him up. Slight tears dripped down from my eyes and fell on his face. I took is hand in mine and poked each one of his fingers. A soft pat on my shoulder got me out of my poking daze.

    "You can't wake him up, Jimin." L said in a dry voice, and returned next to Sungyeol-who was currently sobbing.

    "I can. He will wake up. Just not now" I say and my face cringes at how desperate I sound. Quickly returning to J-Hope, I remember had happened after 'Myungyeol' got at the scene, and shut my eyes.


     The phone kept ringing. Ring, ring, ring. I wasn't in the state of mind to be patient, so I harshly yanked the phone from Sungyeol's hold. "911, whats your emergency?" Glancing over to hyung, who was laying on the ground, I found myself not being able to speak.

      "Excuse me, is anyone there?" "My hyung." "Yes, what about your hyung?" "He got shot." I heard a gasp on the other line. "We'll be right there." End of call.

      Giving Sungyeol back his phone, I grimace at J-Hope's bloody self. Why'd it have to be him? Why wasn't it me? Endless amount of questions ran through my mind, and I never noticed that the ambulance had arrived.

      Myungsoo had told them the situation, but not completely. He only said what he saw just now when he arrived.

     I wiped my tears away when the ambulance had picked up J-Hope and placed him on one of those beds. Myungsoo and Sungyeol were already in the car, and the nurses tried ushering me in as well.

     But I could only stand there and contemplate on what just happened. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a engine start, and ran as fast as I could to it. Luckily I jumped on just in time, too.

    The nurses were giving J-Hope oxygen and were checking his heart rate. They kept fretting over if he would survive in time. I know he will though.

    When we got there, the doctors and nurses sent him straight into the emergency room. It felt as if a arm was placed around my lungs and stopping me from breathing; I was stressed.

    I was stressed from the whole situation; the shot, the people, the hospital. But what scared me the most was the possibility of Hyung dying.

   I smacked myself across the cheek. NO! Do NOT think like that- my conscious told me, but I couldn't help but do so.

    There were so many possibilities.

    Eventually, the doctors came out with a saddened smile. One of them spoke up. "He survived the shot." He said some what happily, but that just greatened my suspicion. "But..." He continued.

   "What's wrong?" I spat out; sounding meaner than I would like.

    "He survived, but he is in a comatose state. We don't think he will wake up, because the shock was so great. We attached IVs and an oxygen mask so he would be able to breathe easier, and so he could be able to uptain more blood. I'm sorry."

     Out of all those words I heard, only one stayed and replayed in my head. He is in a comatose state. He is in a coma. My mind broked down and I fell to my knees. Tears started to pour naturally from my eyes.

      "H-hyung."

     On of the doctors came near me, and patted my head-much like how a father would do his son. "If you wish, we may allow you to visit him."


      Re-opening my eyes, I stare at J-Hope, and slowly caress his face. "Hyung, wake up soon, okay?"


A/N: So pretty much I put J-Hopie in a comatose state.....Yay. otl. THANK YOU Subbies, I lub you so much! You guys are my life! Sorry I wasn't able to update this chapter yesterday; I was at an american football game that my dad forced me to. And today I had to go to basketball practice. My legs feel like jelly. Anyhoo, thank you my lovelies! (sorry 'bout having such a short chapter)

                                       -With Love and , Ang13bigbang

FUN TIME!~

Its funny but I've been singing this song all day....../sigh/

 /writing unnecissary commentary/ GO TAEMINNIE

 Stop bragging about yourself, TOP. Seriously. Talk about being vain.