_2_

Too Eternal

At school the other day. Luhan was already sitting at his seat and widely smiling when you came in.

“Hey Minah.” The girls were looking at you and whispering stuff like ‘why does that new student talk to that freak’ and ‘oh my Krisus, he is so handsome.’

“Good morning, Luhan-ssi.” – “Call me Oppa, we are friends now.” – “Yah…. Right. I forgot.”

You didn’t forget. You were thinking about him the whole night, every single minute of your sleep you saw him in your dreams.

Someone poked your arm. “What?” – “Lee Minah!” a really mad teacher looked at me. “Please stop staring at your new friend. We all know Luhan is handsome.”

Totally embarrassed you hid behind your book.

 

At lunch. “That was mean. Of course you should have focused on the lesson and of course I am pretty handsome, but what does she think to bully you in front of the whole class?” – “Don’t worry. There has been worse.” – “Why are people so mean to you?” – “Let them be.”

You once again took out a sandwich and started to eat it.

“I mean, you are smart, pretty and cute. Why would they even bully a person like you?” – “I’m a nerd, I am ugly and I have no friends and no family. You shouldn’t worry so much about me.” He gave you a questioning look and stopped to talk.

 

 

Luhan and you had different lessons and you planned to meet in the cafeteria to go home together.

“Lee Minah.” A girl came to you. – “What do you want?” She was Hannah. You hated her. She hated you. She was one of the queenkas in your class who would always bully and punish you.

“What did you do to that new boy? He would never like you. Nobody likes you. You are just a piece of .” You know she talked nonsense but it still hurt you. Her boyfriend came and took away your bag and pushed you on the floor.

 

Your tears ran out by themselves and you didn’t see Luhan coming.

“You said I don’t need to worry about you. Who did this?” He helped you stand up and wiped your tears away with his fingertips. He carried your bag, took your hand and walked you home.

So you walked home while holding hands, although you didn’t cry anymore.

“Thank you, Luhan.” And he just embraced you.

 

You skipped school the next day. Your back hurt because of Hannah and her boyfriend and you caught a cold while walking around at the Han River with Luhan. ‘Being at home is way better than school.’

You had a nice day at home alone. You’re parents died in an airplane accident a year ago and since you are older than 16 you were allowed to live by your own.

You were opening the fridge to search for something to eat for lunch, when the door bell rang.

 

 

And of course, it was Luhan. My new caring and sweet friend.

He rushed inside.

“Where have you been? I missed you at school.” – “Being at home is better.” – “Didn’t you miss me too?” – “I did, don’t worry Luhan-Oppa.” – “Last time you told me not to worry, you were bullied by some idiots.”

You shook your head and made him sit down at the kitchen table.

“So, you live here alone?” You only nodded, because you were busy with cooking some rice. “The house is nice.” He stood up and walked to the living room.

You just finished cooking when he came back.

“You should eat something too.” You said. “No thanks. I’ve already eaten.”

Luhan sat down opposite you. He looked at you while you were eating. His doe-eyed brown eyes were so pretty.

“Does it taste good?” Luhan asked. You looked away from his eyes. “Yes, since I made it, it tastes good.” You looked back to him and he smirked,

“You have sauce at your lip.” You froze… Will he now bend over to kiss it away like in the Korean Dramas you love to watch?

“Do you want me to kiss it away?” He must have read your mind. You didn’t say anything because you thought back to his ex-girlfriend.

He just laughed, took his finger and wiped the sauce away by lightly brushing over your lip.

Embarrassed you went on eating your lunch.

Luhan wanted to stay at your house, since you were always so lonely. Together you watched “twilight”, the movie with that girl, that vampire and that werewolf. You always thought the movie was awful. There is nothing like ‘love in the first sight’. But that was before you met Luhan.

You sat next to him, both of you covered with a dark pink blanket. You looked at his profile. So handsome.

You realized you liked him. Ever since you saw him outside the first time. The only thing that scares you is the fact he hit his girlfriend and left her in her own blood.

His hand took yours underneath the blanket. You stopped breathing and noticed he was smiling