_3_

Too Eternal

Three week later at school.

Mrs. Parker, your geography teacher: “I prepared for you guys a project. In groups of two. Each group gets a topic and you have to do a lesson about that.”

You always hated these things. Every time you stood in the front, nobody listens and small paper balls are thrown at you. One good thing was you could choose any partner you like. Guess who is yours? Luhan of course, your best and only friend you had.

So that afternoon you should go to Luhan’s house to work for that project. Luhan made you come over to his house, because you have never been there, although you have been friends for almost 1 month.

 

You rang and a woman came out. She was small but really pretty. She had the same hair colour as Luhan and smiled at you. You have never seen her, although she is your neighbour.

“You must be Lee Minah. Come in my dear” she said and pointed inside.

You took off your shoes and your jacket.

“Luhan is talking about you day and night and I couldn’t wait to meet you too.” You smiled.

“Luhan, your friend is here!”

He came out a room; he had wet hair…and no shirt on.

His skinny jeans were worn really low, so that you could see his blue boxers.

“Finished observing me?” You looked to him and blushed. He grabbed a white shirt and put it on.

‘Oh my Krisus. His abs.’ was the only thing you were thinking about the next 5 minutes.

“Minah, are you still there?” he waved in front of my face. – “Yes, what did you talk about?” – “I said I am not really in the mood to do this project for school now. How about you?” You nodded. “Me too.” He looked into your eyes and put one hand to your cheek and came closer.

 

 

You were surprised and had no idea what to do, since you haven’t had your first kiss yet.

But then the door was opened and a man came in. He saw the two of you; Luhan was still holding your face in his hand.

“Did I interrupt you? I’m really sorry.” The man smiled and gave you his hand. “Nice to meet you, I’m Luhan’s dad.”

 

After he was gone Luhan took your hand.

“Well, dad should have come 5 minutes later.” – “I changed my mind. We should do the project now, so we don’t need to do it later.” He nodded.

Your heart felt like it was going to burst soon. ‘Did he really want to kiss me?’

 

Your topic was earthquakes. You have to fill 45 minutes with that topic. You were sitting in the sofa and he was online to search things about earthquakes.

“Guess what I know now?” he asked. – “Earthquakes is no good topic?” – “No, I mean yes. What I wanted to say is, there are a lot of earthquakes, but we don’t feel them, because they aren’t shaking much.” – “Wow. That’s super interesting.” He switched off the computer and sat down next to you. He will always take your hand whenever he is next to you.

Time passed. You finished the project and it was already 8PM.

“I think I gotta go home now.” – “Please stay here for dinner. You don’t need to cook anything now.” You looked into his eyes and he put an arm around you and led you into the kitchen where his mom has already prepared everything.

 

 

You lay in your bed. You couldn’t sleep. Luhan was in your head. His smile, his eyes, his hands, his body. You reached for your phone to see what time it is: 1AM. School starts in 7 hours. You stood up, switched the lights on and got something to drink. You were putting the glass to your mouth when you got a message.

 

From: Luhan         To: Minah

You are not the only one who can’t sleep right now.

 

From: Minah         To: Luhan

You too? Awesome.

 

From: Luhan         To: Minah

Shall I come over?

 

From: Minah         To: Luhan

No. I’m okay.

 

Someone knocked at my window you stood up and opened it.

“It’s cold outside.” Of course Luhan was cold. He only wore a t-shirt and it is winter outside. “You are definitely crazy.” – “I know.” He took both of your hands and lightly kisses you.

You blushed and looked away.

“When you’re here I won’t be able to sleep now.” – “Maybe.”

He made you lie down on your bed and lay him next to you.

“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything, I promise!” Luhan kissed your forehead while saying this. He hugged you.

“Now sleep. We don’t want you to have dark circles tomorrow.” You closed your eyes and soon found yourself asleep.