_5_

Too Eternal

Tonight was the prom. Everyone at school was excited. You wished school was already over, so you could do your hair, your nails and get dressed.

Luhan took your hand and walked you home. He wanted to come in and help you get ready. But you shook your head and stood on your toes to kiss him.

 

First you went into the bathroom and took a long bath. When you finished bathing, you got out again and received a message.

 

From: Luhan         To: Minah

And you seriously don’t need me right now? @~@

 

From: Minah         To: Luhan

No , baby. I am alright.

 

You blow-dried your hair and combed it. Your hair was long, but you normally had it in a pony tail. Long and dark, like your mother once had, before she died.

You walked back into your room and took out a box from under your bed. Inside were some things your mom once owned.

A necklace, a tiara and shoes, which she wore at her wedding.

You took the shoes out and tried them on. They fit and you were even able to walk in them.

You look at your watch. 90 minutes left until Luhan came.

‘Enough time to do my hair.’

You didn’t want to look over-dressed, so you only curled them a bit in the front and you only put some eyeliner on.

Once again you checked yourself in the mirror. After putting your dress, your shoes and your accessories on, Luhan already rang at your doorbell.

You opened your door and saw your boyfriend in a white tuxedo.

“Wow…!” was the only thing he could say.

You took his arm, smiled and got into his dad’s car to get to the school’s gym, where the prom took place.

 

 

‘This must be the best night of your life’ you thought while Luhan took your hand and led you inside.

Luhan looked even better than normal, his brown eyes looked at you, but you didn’t notice because you were looking at the decoration.

You felt like you were in an indoor winter paradise. There was fake snow on the floor, the light was dimmed, and everything has been decorated beautifully. You have never gone to a prom. This was your first time.

“May I have this dance?” Luhan smiled and you nodded. Trying to remember the steps he showed you in the mall you started to dance.

You looked at his beautiful face and put your head onto his shoulder.

“You are the prettiest girl!”, “You are the most wonderful girl I have ever met!”, “Saranghae, Minah!” he whispered into your ear.

Every time he said so, you blushed, but since the lights were dimmed he didn’t see.

 

Both of you were sitting on a bench. Luhan’s arm was around your waist, his other hand played around with your own. There was slow music in the background.

“The things I said before” he said “are true. I love you, Minah!” You smiled and enjoyed the night. “I think I love you too” you whispered. You leaned against Luhan and looked to your classmates who had their fun on the dance floor.

He kissed you, softly. You were the one to let go first.

You stood up. “We should take some pictures, shall we?” You hurried to the prom photographer. Luhan followed you and smiled. He was happy to see you so happy.

 

 

The next day. Weekend. You were preparing lunch when you looked out of the kitchen window again.

There was Luhan. And there was this girl, this girl who shouted at Luhan.

You looked closer at them. This boy was definitely Luhan. The same hair, the same height, the same hands… you would recognize him everywhere. His hand was holding a cell phone.

There was a female. A girl. She had tears in her eyes. But then Luhan took out his cell phone and pushed it into the girl’s neck.

‘What the hell? What are they doing? I shouldn’t be seeing this.’ You thought but you couldn’t turn away from the scene.

He turned away from her and looked directly to you. His mouth was full of blood. His eyes weren’t brown, but light blue.

You walked over to a chair and sat down. You were scared.

‘What was this whole scene?’

Luhan doesn’t have blue eyes. ‘Something is wrong here.’ The Luhan you know, is the most wonderful, sweet and caring boy in the world and no bad boy who would punish girls.

“I should ask him. I should talk to him” you murmured.

 

This night he didn’t come over to be with you, when you fall asleep.

You worried. ‘Did he forget me?’

 

From: Minah         To: Luhan

Where are you? I miss you.

 

But you got no reply.