_8_

Too Eternal

Luhan POV:

She fainted after drinking the liquid.

I left the room and let her stay where she was. She’ll probably be waking up in one or two hours.

I walked into Sehun’s room just to see him sitting on the floor and playing PlayStation3®.

“Done with her?” Sehun asked without turning around to face me.

“She is downstairs on the bed. The medicine has to go through all her veins of her body.” – “Ah of course. Just like when I was turned to an immortal.” – “Exactly.”

I sat down next to him and took one controller.

 

One hour passed and I decided to go look for Minah.

She was still lying there without moving. She was slowly breathing. I kissed her cheek and got upstairs into Sehun’s room again.

My younger bother wasn’t sitting around anymore, but he was putting his jacket on when I came in.

“Let’s go have some bubble tea, Lu-hyung” he suggested.

I nodded and joined him.

 

Minah (Your) POV:

Your mind was awake again, your eyes were closed and you couldn’t open them. Luhan wasn’t by your side anymore. You could feel your body changing. It felt like current would run through your body. You tried to move a finger, but it didn’t work. You felt paralyzed.

You heard the door open. A female voice started to talk to you:

“Minah, can you hear me?” You wanted to nod or say ‘Yes’. But you stayed mute.

“She is still breathing and her heart is still beating.” The voice said. Luhan’s mom.

“Sounds good” a male replied. Her husband.

You felt a cool hand on your forehead.

“Her temperature is okay too. Now she just has to wake up” she said.

 

 

You heard the door open again.

“She isn’t awake yet?” Luhan asked.

“Does she look awake to you, hyung?” Sehun said.

“She’s already lying here for 4 hours” his mom told them.

You felt Luhan’s breath on your cheek and his hand next to yours.

‘WAKE UP!’ you told yourself. But your body didn’t listen to you.

You managed to wrap your fingers around Luhan’s hand.

Luhan kissed you and you tried hard to open an eye. Your boyfriend’s eye looked directly into yours.

“Hello my darling.” He said and kissed you again. You slowly opened your other eye.

“Note: Boys will wake up sooner” Luhan’s dad said and his wife noted that down onto a piece of paper.

You rubbed your eyes. “Hey” you smiled.

“Her eyes are brown. How can this be?” Luhan’s dad pushed his son aside and looked at you. “They aren’t blue. Did the medicine work?” he observed you.

“There’s one way to try it out” Sehun said. He put out a small knife and cut into his arm. Blood run out of the cut but it stopped just after a few seconds and his skin was normal again.

Luhan caressed your arm and tried it out.

Your skin repaired itself in only a few seconds, just like Sehun’s did before..

“Wow” you said quietly.

 

 

Year 2463:

You woke up and clapped into your hands and the lights went on.

Luhan was already awake. Your child, Minji, was in the other room and got ready for school.

Everyone you once knew in your mortal life has died. After moving to America, Europe and Australia you were back in your home country Korea.

You stood up and entered the kitchen. Luhan was sitting at the table, drinking blood and was reading the newspaper on a big screen.

He hasn’t changed; he looked exactly the same when you met him the first time in your English class.

 

“Mom, May I go to that party today?” your daughter asked when she rushed into the kitchen.

“You’ve gone to enough parties the last few days. Life doesn’t only consist of fun and games, honey” – “But Mom… This is the most important party, if I don’t go I can as well go hide in a card box. I really want to go... Please!!” – “No Is no!”

 

Minji angrily turned away and faced her dad Luhan.

“Dad!” she complained. “Minah is right. Minji, you should stay at home tonight.” Luhan answered and looked into his empty cup of blood.

“Oh my god! How can you even love her? She’s so strict and doesn’t know fun! Oh my god, I’m gone.” And she opened the door to leave for school.

 

 “I love her because she is the most wonderful person I have ever met.” Luhan smiled at you while your eyes were looking at Minji through the window.

Every time you look at him you fall in love all over again. You bent down to him and kissed his lips which tasted like blood.

.

“Shouldn’t you be at work now?” you asked.

“Of course not. Today is a special day. Today is our anniversary. We met exactly 450 years ago. Do you remember?”

Luhan looked into your eyes. You liked his brown doe-like eyes more than his blue blood-thirsting eyes.

“How could I forget this? I remember each tiny second with you. It was you who changed my life.” – “Remember, you were so shy and mean to me in the beginning? You didn’t want to talk to me!”

He smirked and you pouted.

You pulled him closer and kissed his lips.

“I loved you, and I will always love you, Luhan.”

He smiled. “Until the very end.”


 

THE END ♥