_4_

Too Eternal

You opened your eyes again and saw an empty spot next to you. You got up and rubbed your eyes. Luhan was in the kitchen and making sandwiches.

“Good morning my girl. Did you sleep well?” You nodded and walked into the bathroom.

When you came out again he was gone. There was a note on the kitchen table:

 

“I’m changing and getting ready at home. I’ll come over at 7.15AM

-Luhan”

 

You smiled about his cuteness. You packed your school things and sat down to wait for him.

Something tapped you at your shoulder.

“What the hell?” – “Sorry. Sorry.” – “You scared me.” I stood up. “I thought you would ring at the door like normal people.” – “Coming through the window is cooler.” He kissed my cheek and we went to catch the bus.

 

You were totally happy at school today. You were walking through the school holding hands and kissing whenever it is possible. The girls whispered whenever they saw you, but that was nothing new.

 

You reached your class room, Luhan had another lesson now. There was something written on the blackboard:

“Lee Minah is a dirty !!” You took the sponge to wipe it away. ‘There goes your good mood’.

The teacher Mr. Oh came in and told you to sit down. He saw the letters on the blackboard, shook his head and removed it.

Mr. Kim was your favourite teacher. “I have something to announce. There is this winter prom next month. You can buy the tickets from Mrs. Kwon.”

 

At lunch you met Luhan. You packed out your lunch food and found a sandwich which your boyfriend prepared for you in the morning.

Luhan smiled and kissed your cheek.

 

 

You decided to bake some cupcakes and to bring some over for Luhan’s family.

You stood in front of the door and rang.

A boy opened. He seemed younger than Luhan and had darker hair, but he was as handsome as Luhan.

“LUHAN HYUNG YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!”

Luhan came to the door.

“This is my brother Sehun. Good to see you Minah!” You smiled widely and showed him the cupcakes.

“These are for you and your family.” – “Mmh…they look good.” He took the plate and put it into the kitchen. “Come in Minah!” You walked inside and followed him into his room. He sat on his bed when you came in.

Luhan pulled you onto his lap and kissed your neck.

“Let’s go shopping.” He said between the kisses. You kissed his nose and stood up.

 

Both of you were sitting in a bus to the city mall.

You haven’t been shopping for a while. Since you had no friends before Luhan, you had hardly gone to any malls. Luhan led you to a shop. He gave you dresses to try on. Dresses that show a lot of body. Not the things you would ever wear.

You walked to the section where they sell sweaters and jeans and left Luhan at the dresses.

After a while he came and back-hugged you.

“You should try on these dresses. They would totally suit you.” You shook my head. “Why? You are pretty, you have a nice body.” – “If I were my boyfriend I would say: ‘You look beautiful with anything you wear.’”  You looked at him. He pouted and did aegyo.

“You seriously do aegyo? I will try on one dress okay?” Luhan smiled and gave you a short marine blue coloured dress. You hurried into the changing room.

“Finished?” You came out and looked into the mirror. It wasn’t as bad as expected. Luhan looked at you. “You look stunning.”

He took out two tickets out of his pocket.

“Would you go to the winter prom with me?”

 

 

Of course you said yes and Luhan bought you the blue dress.

You two walked around in the mall. Hand in hand. Luhan stopped at a bubble tea shop.

“We should rest a bit here” he suggested. “Only because my Lu-honey is addicted to bubble tea.”

You sat down at a table while Luhan ordered some. You looked at him while he paid. ‘He has really nice legs’ you noticed and looked down to your own.

 

“I can’t wait for the prom night” he said while sipping his drink. His brown eyes were glowing. “I can’t wait to dance with you, Luhan-Oppa, although I don’t even know how to dance.” – “I’ll show you. It’s not difficult. I once attended a dancing class in Beijing.” He put the bubble tea away and stood up.

“Let me show you!” – “Here? Now?” – “Why not? Here’s enough space.”

Luhan gave you his hand and whispered: “May I have this dance?”

His left hand took yours and his other hand was on your back.

He showed you how to dance Waltz. First you would trip over his and your own feet but then the movements got smoother and you really felt good while dancing with him in the middle of a mall with a lot of people staring at you.