They Killed My Parents

Poise: Premeditated Revenge

 

“Even though I'm no longer an Enchanted Guardian,” Yoona replied. “It is still my duty to protect others.”

“Silly girl,” the female vampire, out of the three, replied. “Even if you are a vampire slayer, it doesn't mean you are capable of destroying us. Seeing that you are about to die, let me tell you a little secret. We were bitten by the late Emperor. Our strengths and powers are equivalent to the Vampire Nation's Prince and Princesses'”

The first senior knocked Yoona unconscious by swinging his large fists at her head.

“Why did you do that?” Jae Joong screamed at the three vampires after he caught her in his arms.

“I'm sorry,” the first senior bowed. “You must return home.”

“You are nothing but the slaves of my father,” Jae Joong replied. “How dare of you to mess with my plans..”

“We are the head councils of the Vampire Nation,” the female vampire warned. “Be advised that even your father, the Crown King, have to show us some respect. ”

“Second senior,” the third vampire said, “Why are you so rude to the Crown Prince?”
“Third senior is right,” the first senior continued. “However, second senior is also right. My lord, you owe us some respect.”

 

The first senior signaled for the male and female vampire to capture their prince.

“I can't believe my eyes,” a strong voice interrupted the brawl.

It was the Southern Royal Prince of the Vampire Nation, Yunho.

“Why are you here?” Jae Joong asked.

“They ask you to hurry back to the palace only because they want you to finish discussing some details with me,” Yunho stated. “My dear councils, let us return to the palace first. I'm sure my cousin will join us soon. After all, he wouldn't want us to hurt his friend.”

Jae Joong eyed Yunho with fire piercing in his dark eyes. Yunho ignored Jae Joong's anger and studied Yoona's familiar face.

“There you are,” Yunho mumbled. “So you have been hiding here all along.”

Jae Joong returned home while Yunho followed the head councils back to the Northern Palace.

 

 

Yoona's eyes widened as she continued to breath heavily. Tears rolled down her pale cheeks, “Mom...dad.
Jae Joong rushed by Yoona's side. “Did you have a nightmare?”

“What happened?” Yoona asked as she pushed him away. “How did I get home?”
“After you were knocked unconscious,” Jae Joong lied, “Some other Enchanted Guardians had shown up.”
“Those vampires that we had met today...how would they be defeated by Enchanted Guardians.”

“There were a lot of them...maybe those vampires didn't want to make any further trouble.”
She removed the comforter that covered her small feet.

“Where are you going?” Jae Joong yelled. “There's still an enormous bump on your head. You shouldn't be moving around. Stay here and rest. You've past out for eight hours.”
“I have to find them,” she said. “I have to kill those vampires.”
“They knocked you out in one shot, yet you still want to fight them?”
“It was them,” Yoona cried. “They killed my parents.”

Yoona's body shook uncontrollably as she was greeted by the memories of her past.

 

 

Five years ago...

“Mom,” Yoona shouted as she dropped her messenger bag to the floor. “I'm home.”
“Honey,” a man joined his daughter. “Your hardworking husband is also home.”
A mature woman, who wore a cook's apron, smiled at the sight of her lovable daughter and husband, “Welcome home.”

“Forget about cooking dinner,” Yoona's father continued, “The town is holding a feast.”
“Feast?” her mother replied. “What for?”
“Everyone has been invited to fully celebrate the captivity of the Northern Vampire Nation's Queen,” he continued. “They are planning to burn her alive.”
“Yoona, go upstairs and take a shower,” she ordered.

Yoona danced her way to the second floor without hesitation.

 

“We must save her,” Yoona's mother expressed. “The queen is our best friend...we can't let the townspeople burn her to death.”
“Tonight,” he explained. “We shall go to the feast and sneak her out of there before they burn her at midnight.”
“What about our daughter?”
“How about I go alone?”
“No, she is my friend too.”
Yoona returned downstairs, “Are you two fighting?”
“Yoona,” her mother smiled, “Is it okay if you stay home while we attend the feast?”
She nodded, “I know that you don't want me to witness a live cremation. If I had the choice, I wouldn't attend. It is quite unmoral of us to burn her like that...even if she is a vampire.”
“You've taught her well,” her father praised.

 

 

“Around midnight,” Yoona told Jae Joong, “Some loud noises woke me up from my sleep. I...I went into my parent's room and...and found those three vampires hovering over my parent's dead bodies. I must kill them...I must avenge for my parent's death.”
Yoona held onto her head as there was a sharp pain.

“You should rest,” said Jae Joong. He hugged her tight, “Rest until you have fully recovered.”

“Don't be so kind to me,” Yoona said as she brushed him away. “I know you are one of them. I'm not so sure why you don't smell like your own kind...unless you 're-”

“It is true,” Jae Joong replied. “I am the Crown Prince of the Vampire Nation. I don't smell like one because I gave my powers away.”

Yoona wrapped her fingers around Jae Joong's neck, “You?”

Jae Joong closed his eyes, even though it was hard for him to breathe.

“Excuse me,” a voice diverted Yoona's attention. “Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you rather kill me instead?”

Yunho, who comfortably rested his back on the cushion, sat on Yoona's white sofa. He grabbed a pictured frame from the side table, “You were much cuter back then.”

Yoona released her hand and made her way towards the other prince. Before she had the chance to grab his neck, Yunho caught her grip.

“At least your are prettier now,” Yunho said. “Long time no see. Miss me?”

 

~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~
-

Chapter [[Summary]]:
Kim Jae Joong is a vampire...

Not only that, but he is the Crown Prince. Son of the successor of the Vampire Nation.

Yoona's claims that her parents were killed by the three vampires.

And most importantly, Yunho is back in the story.


-

 

Chapter [[Discussion]]:
So...anyone guessed it?

Jae Joong's a vampire.

He's also the crown prince.

Now may I remind you that the powers that yoona had gained in the first story belonged to the Northern Prince. That means, Jae Joong somehow gave his powers away? And to Yoona?

OMG.


-
Chapter [[Preview]]:

What will Yunho do to Yoona?
-
Find me @ http://www.aflowerkiss.net
Stop by and request for graphics or just pay me a short visit.
It is my personal website.

Comments and Criticisms are highly welcomed.
If you are a silent reader, please remember to comment at least once.