Meet My Fiance

Poise: Premeditated Revenge

 

“Can you help me with one more thing?” Jae Joong proposed.

Yoona shifted her lips to the side, “What is it?”

“Can you help me solve my problems with the females?”
“Oh...that's easy,” Yoona suggested. “Just go shave your head bald, grow a some extra hair in unwanted places on your body, and then try to smell like stinky feet the next time you go out in public.”
“I've tried that before.”

She stared at Jae Joong, who had a stern look.
Jae Joong started to laugh, “No, not really.”

Yoona smiled.

They traveled deep inside the park. Yoona was surprised to find a small frozen pond, well hidden behind the evergreens. She settled her bike next to a towering oak tree. Even though the park has long been deserted, it has been kept at in its best condition.

 

“Someone as adorable as you...why are there negative rumors about you?” Jae Joong scratched his nose.

Yoona placed her bottom on a thick, elongated bench, “I'm surprised you know about those rumors. I hope you're not one that instigates those rumors.”
He sat down right next to her, “Girls tend to gossip a lot...especially those that follow me around all day.”

They both smiled and studied their surrounding environment.


“How exactly do you want me to help you?” Yoona asked.
“If they think I have a girlfriend,” Jae Joong replied. “They'll stop harassing me.”
“Why should I help you?”
He didn't know how to answer her and scratched his head.

“You know what,” Yoona expressed. “I'll help you if you may me more rent.”

Jae Joong smirked, “Thanks.”

 

 

He stood outside of Yoona's somewhat isolated house. He did not move nor shivered in the coldness. Around the hours of nine, Yoona was seen returning from work. She updated her outfit with a brown wool scarf, knitted mittens, and large fluffy ear muffs.

 

“You'll be staying in our old guest room downstairs,” Yoona said.
Jae Joong continuously stared at Yoona while she tidied up the guest room. She retaliated his strangeness with an evil stare.

“You look very pale,” Yoona said.
“I've always been weak,” Jae Joong stuttered.
“Your skin...it turned as white as...”

He nervously dodged Yoona's eyes.
She grabbed him by the collar of his polo shirt and pinned him down onto the carpeted floors.

“You're not a vampire...are you ?” Yoona questioned. “Because if you are...”
Jae Joong struggled to answer, “I'm one absolutely weak vampire then.”
Yoona rolled off of Jae Joong's fragile body. She was not able to sniff out any vampire-like odors, a smell that once characterized Yoona when she was embedded with the universal powers.

“I'm sorry,” said Yoona. “Are you hungry then?”
“I'm good,” Jae Joong replied as he studied his new room with a new perspective. “There's something under your bed.
Hidden underneath the full-sized bed was a large, rectangular book. He stretched out his long arms and retrieved the dusted item.

“Poise,” Jae Joong read aloud.

Yoona snatched it away from him and threw it into her tote bag.

“No wonder you're so strong,” he concluded. “You are an Enchanted Guardian.”

 

 

Yoona ignored Jae Joong's existence for several weeks until she carried on with her promise.

The two of them calmly waited outside by the bus stop.

“There he is,” the women on the bus shouted.

“Wait a minute,” one of them interrupted the usual squeals, “Who is the girl on his arm?

Jae Joong and Yoona entered the bus with all eyes on the fake couple. Almost all of the women on the bus gave Yoona a dirty look while the men rolled their eyes.

“Tell me,” a girl said. “Who on Earth is she?”
“She is my fiancé,” Jae Joong replied.

Yoona tugged his arm because he went overboard with the acting.

“I don't believe you,” the girl continued. “Where is her ring then?”
“It's right here,” he said as he reached into his pockets. Jae Joong slided the ring, made out of expensive gemstones, on Yoona's ring finger.

The girls on the bus screamed in anger.

“You two must be acting,” someone yelled out.

“We live together,” Jae Joong explained.
Jae Joong grabbed Yoona's head and pressed his lips against hers.

Everyone gasped while Yoona froze to the sudden attack. Minutes afterward, Jae Joong grabbed her small hand and guided her off the large bus, the second it stopped moving.

 

“Taking advantage of the situation much?” Yoona said in anger. “I agreed to help you, not kiss you.”
“I'm sorry,” he apologized. “I couldn't control myself...you can add this to my monthly rent.”

“I rented out one of my rooms, not my lips...you idiot.”
Yoona pouted her lips and turned the other way.

There was no reply from Kim Jae Joong. She wanted to nag at him a little bit more, but he was nowhere to be found.

“Fine,” Yoona screamed. “Be a bastard and leave just like that.”

She removed the ring from her finger and placed it into her tote bag.

 


As Yoona continued walking to school, she noticed an overflowed smell of vampires.

“Could it be...,” Yoona mumbled.

She followed the smell and eventually found Jae Joong captured by three vampires in an empty parking lot.

“Let him go,” Yoona ordered. “There's no use in drinking blood from a weak bastard.”

“You should run before we decide to drink your blood,” one of the vampires flashed his fangs at Yoona.

“I'm not afraid of you bloodsuckers,” she replied. “Not even the Royal-related ones that can go out in daylight can frighten me.”
“First senior,” a female vampire addressed. “This human seems to know a lot about us.”
The first senior looked at Jae Joong, “Is this your friend?”
“None of your business,” Jae Joong replied. “Now let me go.”

Yoona effortlessly tossed her tote bag towards one of the vampires, which knocked it's body down to the ground.

Jae Joong pushed the other vampire out of the way and grabbed Yoona's hands.

“Let's run,” Jae Joong ordered. “You are no match for them.”
She removed his hands from hers, “If you're scared then run, I'll fight.”
“Don't be so stubborn, you don't understand how powerful they are.”

 

~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~

A/N: - Wow...finally I'm not updating at like five in the morning.

-


Chapter [[Summary]]:
Yoona beings to suspect Jae Joong's identity.

He kissed her out of nowhere.

They are acting as a couple in order to solve his girl problems.

-

Chapter [[Discussion]]:

LOL random Jae Joong.

I'm jealous too.

Will Yoona listen to him and flee from the scene?

-

Chapter [[Preview]]:

 

A Past to be Revealed! (Part 2)

-

Find me @ http://www.aflowerkiss.net

Stop by and request for graphics or just pay me a short visit.

It is my personal website.


 

Comments and Criticisms are highly welcomed.
If you are a silent reader, please remember to comment at least once.