Watching your presence

Howling For You

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
I was walking towards the sandwich shop Kyungsoo and Luhan were at and I couldn't stop thinking about the guy I bumped into, "What's his name? I know he's apart of the 'group' but, what could his name be?" It frustrated me so much to the point I even pulled my hair.
 
 I walked into the shop and saw my two friends sitting while munching in to their sandwiches, 
 
"Hey! What took you so long? You do know I had to pay WITH MY MONEY?" Said Luhan,
 
 "Sorry, I bumped into somebody while coming here" I said,
 
 "Who could that be?" Asked Kyungsoo, "Some random kid" I said 
 
 Both Kyungsoo and Luhan started to talk while I took a sip from Luhan's bubble tea and looked out the window and sighed.
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
'Baekhyun, Baekhyunnnn, Baekie' .. "Wait did I really say Baekie?" I shrugged, "That guy sure is strange, it's bothering me how he wasn't scared seeing me or even ran away like most guys do" I scratched my head in confusion "Aisshh" I started my way walking towards the river I spotted my friends goofing around by fake fighting,
 
 "Kris, go easy in him he's the youngest one here!" Exclaimed Suho the leader of the pack. 
 
"Dude what the it's about time you came, we were about to replace you" said not so amused Kai
 
"I told you I had to get my schedule changed I'm not about to have a whole year as a nurse assistant" I told Kai. 
 
"Since it's lunch time, how about we feast on somebody" Kris said while looking around and smirked when he saw three guys walking out of the sandwich shop, "I call dibs on the cute blonde one right there" smiled Kris. 
 
'Wait isn't that Baekhyun?' I tought to myself, "The 'cute' blonde one is named Luhan" shyly said Sehun, "Luhan you say?" Laughed Kris then continued, "He seems like a nice prey", 
 
"It's the first day you shouldn't go and feast on him", I said "who said I was going to feast on him today? I'll wait if I have to" Kris said while walking off to his next class, 
 
"Yeah I'll see you after school" shouted Suho , Kris just waved off signaling him an okay. "Im going to leave I have gym next and it's far" Kai said while motioning Sehun to come, both guys walked off. "I guess we should get going" I told Suho and started to walk off with him.
 
Ended POV 
 
Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Luhan walked off to their classes, "Kyungsoo and I both have Gym right now so I guess we will leave you hanging?" Luhan said while standing next to Kyungsoo, "Sure, I'll be at the library, after school meet me infront of the gates ok?" Luhan and Kyungsoo both gave Baekhyun a nod before they walked off letting Baekhyun know they will meet after school. 
 
While Kyungsoo and Luhan were walking to Gym that same very moment Kai and Sehun were heading the exact way also. 
 
"Hey Luhan, what do you know about the 5 mysterious guys we have in our school?" Said Kyungsoo while changing into their gym uniform "I know two of the guys are in my math class, why?" Luhan replied, "oh just wondering.." Said Kyungsoo while leaving the changing rooms to go outside. Being outside Kyungsoo spotted Luhan finally coming out of the changing room, Kyungsoo shouted "Luhan! Over here!" At that moment Sehun automatically turned around the heard of 'Luhan's' name his long time crush.
 
Sehun being a wolf he had very good ears and heard every word Luhan said to Kyungsoo all from the other side of the field, "Hey, what's up with you man" Kai said while waving his hand infront of Sehun "Oh huh, what? Oh .. It's you" Sehun said "Yeah it's me who else did you expect?" Kai said, "nobody?" Replied Sehun, Kai just nodded while stretching.
 
"Everybody go run 2 laps right now" shouted the coach, "Oh come on its the first day how are you going to make us run?" Complained a Minah and Sulli, "It's either that or I will fail both of you for the rest of the year" coach shouted while blowing the whistle infront of their faces, "NOW EVERYBODY GO" when the coach said that everyone started to run two laps, of course Kai and Sehun had it easy since they're wolves but, for Kyungsoo and Luhan they had it bad especially in a hot day with the sun beaming towards the sweaty kids. When Kyungsoo and Luhan both finished they sprawled into the grass and started to pant when they were talking to each other. While, that moment was going on Kai turned around to see the other teenagers panting for air, but something caught his eye he looked down at the grass in the field and saw two guys laying, Kai couldn't keep his eyes off of the sweaty yet cute like kid with brown hair dying for air it was moments he stayed like that until Kyungsoo caught him starring at him, that made Kai jump a little and nervously turned around to talk to Sehun. 
 
"Why was he starring at me?" Kyungsoo asked, "who?" said Luhan while still panting, "Him" pointed Kyungsoo at Kai's direction "oh him? I think his name is Kai he's apart of the 'mysterious group' you were talking about earlier" Luhan said while getting up "oh really? Oh I didn't know they were in our gym class" Kyungsoo said also getting up with a help from Luhan. 
 
While walking to the changing rooms Sehun noticed Luhan styling his hair he was mesmerized at the beauty,  he gave Luhan one last look he sighed and left the changing room with Kai.
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys original author here! I should go by the name of Author E <3 sorry for the late upload my friend who's Author N she's the second author who updates and edits but, she's in vacation so I took her job for chapter two! Well thanks for the subscribers <3 oh and my ultimate bias is Kris hehe plus there will be Girl's Day appearances but, they won't be bad girls!