Someone Special

Howling For You

"Hey what's up with you? You look nervous today." Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo worryingly.

 

"Huh? Oh, I'm not.. I'm just.. I don't know..." Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders and walked to school with his head down.

 

"Does it really look like I'm nervous? I shouldn't be nervous, I'm just saying thanks to Jongin that's all." Kyungsoo thought to himself while walking to school.

 

 

A loud grunt was heard from Luhan as he was trying to open the school doors, he pulled and pulled until he finally succeeded in opening them and almost fell back by the force.

 

"FINALLY!" He shouted in annoyance.

 

"They really should upgrade these rusty doors, one of these days I might even bust in through the door!"

 

"Calm down Luhan, they're just doors." Baekhyun said to cool Luhan down.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both walked Luhan to his class. Kyungsoo left to his class, while making his way to his desk he spotted a student with brown slicked hair, he looked very focused staring out the window.

 

"Jongin?" Kyungsoo thought, next to Kai there was Suho who was waving 'hello' to Kyungsoo, he smiled and waved back at him before he sat down in his desk.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

Class just ended and of course I was being hesitant in whether to thank Jongin or not. I saw both Jongin and Suho walking out of the classroom. Come on Kyungsoo this is your chance.

 

"Umm Baekhyun, I'll meet with you guys later I have something to do." I grabbed my bag and left leaving Baekhyun confused.

 

I finally spotted Jongin, he was leaning on the wall near the bathroom and his eyes were shut. Okay Kyungsoo, just walk up to him and say thanks, it's not that hard.. should i? Or should I not? What if he finds me annoying? After seconds of arguing with myself, I unconsiously walked over to Jongin and I later realized that I was now standing in front of him.

 

"Um, J-Jongin."  I stuttered, his eyes suddenly opened in surprise.

 

"Yeah?" he replied.

 

"I wanted t-to say thanks, y-you know, for helping me l-last night." I let out, my head was facing the floor, I felt so nervous standing and speaking to him.

 

"You don't have to thank me just be more careful next time, and don't call me by that name again, my name is Kai." he replied to me with a scary tone, I looked up at him with a shocked expression.

 

"W-What?"

 

"Is that all you need to say? If so, please excuse me." he said coldly and walked away.

 

For some reason I felt so humiliated, tears were already forming in my eyes until I heard a familiar voice.

 

"I also helped." I turned around and Suho was walking towards me while smiling.

 

"Oh, hi S-Suho." I said trying to hide the pain in my voice.

 

"Don't worry about Kai, he's always like that it's nothing personal." Suho took my hand and handed me a tissue. Shoot are my watery eyes really noticable? I heard a soft chuckle from Suho.

 

"Come, let's have lunch together." he said as he dragged me to towards the cafeteria.

 

End of POV

 

Baekhyun and Luhan both walked into the cafeteria, they noticed Kyungsoo walking with someone they don't know. 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo finally made a new friend!" Luhan said happily.

 

"So maybe that's the reason why he left me in class like that." said Baekhyun who was now sitting at a table.

 

"Hey Baekhyun, I'm going to get lunch, you want anything?" Luhan asked.

 

"Oh, no I'm not hungry, you can go I'll wait here." Luhan nodded and skipped towards the lunch lines.

 

Luhan was busy getting his own lunch until he noticed a tall figure standing right next to him. 

 

"Hey Luhan." he heard a seductive voice speak to him.

 

"H-Hey Kris.." Luhan stuttered, not even glancing at him.

 

"So what are you doing tonight Luhan?~"

 

"I-I have to go home and help my d-dad." He quickly made up an excuse to avoid Kris,he smirked at the nervous yet cute Luhan.

 

"Aw that's too bad, I wanted to hang out with you~" Kris pouted, he grabbed Luhan's chin to face him.

 

"We should hang out next time okay?" he smirked.

 

"Umm s-sure." Luhan nervously agreed.

 

"I-I have to go!" Luhan was about to leave until Kris held his wrist and stopped him from moving.

 

"You promise?" Kris pouted again.

 

"I promise."  Luhan shortly replied and left rapidly as soon as Kris let go of his wrist. Kris couldn't stop smiling when he was walking to his table towards his friends.

 

"Luhan is such a cutie, he's going to be mine." he smirked too himself before he sat down.

 

Suho's POV

 

I noticed Kyungsoo couldn't keep his eyes off of Kai who was sitting at a table with Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris on the other side of the cafeteria so I decided to get his attention by starting a conversation with him.

 

"So Kyungsoo how was your summer?"

 

"Huh? Oh um I didn't do anything special I just stayed home or hung out with Baekhyun and Luhan.. um Suho?"

 

"Yea Kyungsoo?"

 

"How long have you been friends with Kai..and the rest of them?" He asked pointing towards the table they were sitting at, I looked at Kyungsoo and he was only staring at Kai.

 

"For a very long time actually.." Everytime I looked at Kyungsoo, who was very fascinated by everything Kai did, I would feel my heart break a little, I just met him but I already feel useless.

 

"Kyungsoo, would you excuse me? I'm going to the restroom." I stood up  and Kyungso nodded with a light smile.

 

End of POV

 

When Suho left to the restroom, Kyungsoo noticed Kai was at the vending machine having trouble getting the drink he wanted, Kai was frustrated and he started to shake the machine violently. Kyungsoo stood up walking towards Kai at the vending machine.

 

"It'll work if you do this." Kyungsoo said not looking at Kai, he kicked the machine 3 times and pressed all the buttons and BAM, a bottle of cold water came from the machine, Kai stared at Kyungsoo for a while before getting his bottle. 

 

"Thanks." He snatched the bottle from Kyungsoo's hands and walked away.

 

Kyungsoo froze in his place, he sighed and left back to the table and spotted Suho coming out form the restroom. The bell rang to dismiss the students, Suho walked Kyungsoo to his gym class.

 

Almost half an hour passed and the bell rang again, Luhan and Kyungsoo came out of the gym locker room, chatting. They stopped in front of Luhan's chemistry class.

 

"I'll see you later bye!" Luhan waved to Kyungsoo while walking into the classroom.

 

Luhan's POV

 

"Okay class, I'm going to partner you up, this will be your partner for the whole school year, so if you don't like it then deal with it.. you and your partner today are going to discuss about the safety procedures before we start on our first lab next week!" The teacher sounded so happy, I feel somewhat excited about this whole partner thing, I'm just hoping I get partnered up with someone who's not annoying.. or creepy.. like Kris, I turned to look at him and he was sitting there staring at me with an evil smirk, and someone next to him who was laying his head down. 

 

"Minah and Kwanghee are partners, Yura and Luna, Hyeri and Kris." the teacher shouted out, you could hear a loud groan from Kris, he stood up to sit next to Hyeri, I don't know why he doesn't want to be partnered with her? She's very sweet and smart. It took long for the teacher to partner up everyone else, finally she came to the last few people which included me.

 

"And to finish up, Luhan and Sehun." I was surprised that I got paired up with him, I turned around and saw Kris grumbling to himself.

 

"Um Luhan." I heard my name and I turned back around to meet with the same precious face that I met yesterday.

 

"D-Do you mind if I sit h-here?" I could hear him stutter a little.

 

"O-Okay." I smiled lightly at him and allowed him to sit next to me.

 

End of POV

 

There was a long silence between Sehun and Luhan and it was a bit awkward for both of them until Sehun finally decided to break the silence.

 

"Since we are now partners, I should introduce myself uh.. my name is S-Sehun." He said facing Luhan.

 

"Oh.. um I'm Lu.. Lu.."

 

"LuLu..?" 

 

"NO um.. L-Luhan! My name is Luhan." Luhan nervously laughed, embarassed in himself. Sehun found it cute and funny, he smiled making his eyes create a crescent moon shape, which was kind of rare to happen. The whole class period Sehun and Luhan talked about the lab safety procedure but throughout the whole class they made a quick connection together, they were the only ones who seemed to be having a good time talking to each other.

 

Class ended, Sehun helped Luhan pack his stuff before he left.

 

"Um, it was nice working with you L-Luhan." Sehun suddenly said and blushed a little.

 

"It was nice working with you too, I'll see you tomorrow partner." Luhan smiled and Sehun returned the smile. His smile quickly faded when Kris appeared in front of him.

 

"What do you want Kris? It's time to go." Sehun said coldly.

 

"What did you talk about with Luhan?" Kris said in a serious tone.

 

"We talked about the safety procedures, what else?"

 

"Okay good." Kris quickly walked away and left Sehun alone in the classroom.

 

"Why am I feeling jealous?" Kris asked himself while hitting his head lightly.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"I'll see you tomorrow Kyungsoo." I waved at him and headed off to my house, I saw a familiar tall guy in the park by himself while I walked, he turned around for a second, he kinda looked like Chanyeol. Wait.

 

"Chanyeol? Is that you?" I said not so sure myself, I could be wrong and he is just a look alike, he turned around to look at me and I realized he is definitley Chanyeol.

 

"Oh hey Baekhyun."

 

"Good it is you, I didn't want to make a fool of myself if it weren't you." I chuckled.

 

"What are you doing here?" I added.

 

"I was just heading home." 

 

"Woah you live in this neighborhood!? Me too!!" I shouted a little too loud making everyone else stare at us for a while, hopefully I didn't scare him.

 

"Haha yeah I do, um.. do you want to walk together?" He asked.

 

"Sure!" I ran towards him and stood next to him shoulder to shoulder.

 

"Wow~ you're really tall compared to me." I said looking at him from head to toe.

 

"I get that a lot, why is it when I'm always alone I happen to bump into you?" Chanyeol smiled.

 

"Maybe we are meant to be friends?" I laughed awkwardly, wow why would I say something dumb like that? I hope he doesn't think I'm a creep.

 

"Probably, just don't think I'm some sort of loner or anything." Chanyeol laughed.

 

We have been walking together for a while now and we finally stopped in front of my house.

 

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow Baekhyun." Chanyeol waved, I watched as he walked away.

 

"Wait Chanyeol you forgot something!" I shouted making him stop before he could go any further and ran towayds him.

 

"What did I forget? Chanyeol asked confused, as he reached into his pockets. I was right in front of him and we stared into each others eyes for a few seconds, I don't know where I got this courage from but I stood on my toes and grabbed the collar of his black leather jacket, I leaned in and placed my lips on his, I closed my eyes, but I knew his were still opened, it lasted for a good 5 seconds and I pulled away and got back on my feet. 

 

"Y-You forgot that." I blushed and quickly ran away back to my house.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

"What did I forget?" I asked, I'm pretty sure I didn't take out anything, I reached into my pockets and I still had everything that were in my pockets before, he stood in front of me, he stared into my eyes and I stared into his. He stood on his toes and grabbed the collar of my jacket, I didn't realize what was going on until I felt something soft and moist on my lips, wait what? What is happening right now? I'm kissing a guy? A guy? He pulled away and I still had my eyes wide open.

 

"Y-You forgot that." he said and ran away. What just happened? How did it get to that? I had all kinds of questions going inside my head, but at the same time I felt a little happy, but why am I happy? My first kiss was with a guy, isn't that wrong? I have never felt the same with any other guy I've hung out with, but I guess Baekhyun is someone special.

 

 

N: again editinig at 3 am, but this time it's the author's fault not mine wooooh, well I guess I shouldn't be happy that we are late on schedule, anyways ChanBaek or BaekYeol just had their first kiss awww~ and poor confused Chanyeol. Sorry if there's any typos there will probably be some since it's 3 am and I am very sleepy and the author decided to go to sleep and thought it was ok to leave me here ok thanks