Sister

Howling For You

"What the hell did you do to that poor kid?" The mysterious lady yelled at Kris, making him shake in fear.

 

"I-I" he stuttered, she slapped him across the face before he could finish his sentence, a red handprint was shown on his left cheek.

 

"You know how I feel about you doing this right?" She shouted again.

 

"What are you? My mom?"

 

"No but I'm your older sister." Kris stood up, dusting off his pants and scoffed.

 

"Whatever Sojin, do me a favor and leave me alone." he said and walked away.

 

"Wait a minute, Kris get back here! I came here for a reason and that reason was to check on my little brother and see how he's doing but I guess his old little habit crept inside of you right after mom died." Sojin said as Kris stopped in his tracks, leaving both of them in complete silence.

 

"That was the old me." Kris quietly said with his head hung low.

 

"Yeah right, forcing a kiss on that poor guy.. come on let's go." she grabbed his wrist but he pulled back.

 

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Kris shouted, Sojin stopped and face Kris and glared at him.

 

"Now that I'm here, I'm in charge of you and you will follow all of my rules, starting today you are now living with me."

 

"I have my own place already, I don't need a babysitter now let go of me!" he shouted.

 

"It's either you living with me, or I'll call dad to send you back to Canada with him, you don't want that don't you?" She evilly smirked.

 

Kris scoffed." That's the little brother I know." Sojin pinched Kris' cheeks.

 

"Oh yeah, sit in the back, I have my shopping bags in the front seat." She said as she got in her car leaving an annoyed Kris behind.

 

SCHOOL MORNING

 

"Krissss, wake up I'm driving you to school." Sojin said while shaking Kris' body from the couch. He groaned loudly as he checked his phone to see the time.

 

"Sojin, what the it's 6:00 am school doesn't start till 8!!" Kris shouted.

 

"Shut up and take a damn shower you stink.. oh and I'm making breakfast so make sure to be in the kitchen before 7:30 or you're not getting any." She said while leaving.

 

 

"Are you ready?" Sojin said while smiling.

 

"Sure."

 

Sojin was driving Kris to school until she spotted Sehun walking alone on the sidewalk.

 

"Hey look it's you friend/enemy, I should give him a ride to school." She made a stop near where Sehun was walking.

 

"SOJIN NO STOP WHAT ARE YOU--" before he could finish her sentence Sojin rolled down her window.

 

"Hey Sehun long time no see, let me give you a ride to school." she smiled brightly at him. Sehun smiled lightly and glanced at Kris who was sitting next to her with his head turned away.

 

"T-Thanks but, I'm okay with walking." He said trying not to sound rude.

 

"Oh stop being like that and get in." She said in a serious tone, Sehun was frightened by the change in her voice and got inside the car. The whole car ride was silent except for Sojin who was singing to SHINee's Dream Girl.

 

"Bye guys, oh and Kris you can walk to the apartment by yourself, I'll be heading home late tonight."

 

"You gave me a long lecture last night, yet you're heading out to be a .. nice." Sojin glared at Kris, her eyes were starting to turn red.

 

"For your information I'm going to a club with my 'girl' friends ." with that being said Sojin drove away.

 

Kris turned around noticing Sehun walking by himself, he decided to run up to him and join him.

 

"Yo Sehun, you giving me some type of silent treatment?" Kris chuckled and swung his arm on Sehun's shoulders.

 

"Back off Kris." He swatted his arms away.

 

"Are you mad because of what I did last night? Come on chill, when was the last time I had fun with someone?" He said while standing in front of Sehun, he pushed Kris away before speaking.

 

"It's not that Kris, I don't give a damn about who you with but when it comes to.." He realized what he was about to say and stopped himself before mentioning Luhan's name.

 

"Don"t tell me you have a crush on that Luhan guy right?" Kris said in a different tone of voice. 

 

Sehun stayed quiet.

 

"Right whatever I'm not letting anybody ruin our friendship." Kris forced a smile and left.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Luhan were walking in the hallway heading to their class.

 

"What's with that expression on your face? Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked Luhan in a worried tone.

 

"I-It's nothing... I'll see you guys later, bye." Luhan slightly smiled at his friends and left to his class.

 

"That's strange, the last time he acted like that was when he read a book about wolves eating humans." Baekhyun laughed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a long period, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo left the classroom, Suho ran up to Kyungsoo.

 

"Hey Kyungsoo, would you like to eat with us at our lunch table?" he asked and smiled at him.

 

"Um.. sure."

 

"Well I'll meet you at the cafeteria, I'm just going to get my things ready." Suho said and left with his friends.

 

"I think that guy has a crush on you Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said making Kyungsoo blush a little.

 

"W-What are you talking about? No he doesn't." He laughed it off.

 

They both walked into the cafeteria, Baekhyun went to where Luhan was sitting while Kyungsoo left to Suho's table.

 

"Hey you're here!" Suho smiled while patting Kyungsoo's back. "Sit right here." Suho pointed. Kyungsoo looked at the direction he was pointing and it was an empty seat right in between Suho and Kai, Kyungsoo nervously adjusted to the seat he was offered and sighed.

 

"Want to get something to eat Kyungsoo?"

 

"No it's fine, I'll stay here." He smiled at Suho and they left leaving him alone at the table with Kai.

 

"You don't have to be nervous, we are friends right?" Kai said not even glancing at Kyungsoo.

 

"O-Oh yeah." he replied nervously. There was an awkward silence between them until Kai spoke up.

 

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

 

"Hm? Oh uh n-nothing."

 

"Do you want to hang out?.." Kai said shyly, both of them had their eyes locked onto each others.

 

"That'll be great." They both blushed leaving an awkward yet cute tension between them.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHANYEOL's POV

 

My math teacher told me earlier that I need a personal tutor to help me in this material but I don;t have time for this. Ugh, who am I kidding, this is my last year here in highschool, I really need a tutor. I would ask Suho to help me, but he is such an when it comes to helping. Damn, at times like these I just really wish I was smart..

 

I was walkin until I suddenly spotted Baekhyun. That's right! I could ask Baekhyun to tutor me, he's really smart, wait.. dammit Chanyeol you're really dumb, I swear, how could I ask Baekhyun to tutor me when he probably hates me now for what I told him.. well it never hurts to ask I mean, he'll understand right?

 

"Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself and made my way towards him, he stopped walking and I almost bumped into him.

 

"Oh uh.. hi Baekhyun." I said nervously while scratching the back of my head.

 

"Yes Chanyeol?"

 

"I really need help on something."

 

"Like?"

 

I let out a deep sigh before I started to talk.

 

"I need a math tutor and I was hoping if you could tutor me?" I finally said with pleading eyes.

 

"Sure, stop by my house today at 7, don't be late." he answered and lightly bumped into me while he walked away, well that was easy.

 

ENDED POV

 

After a long lunch period, it was time for their last class of the day. Luhan was the first one in his class, he wanted  to leave already and be left alone, Sehun sat next to him and glanced at Luhan who had a frightened look on his face, he asked worriedly.

 

"Are you okay Luhan?"

 

"I'm fine." he quietly replied.

 

During the whole class period both Luhan and Sehun were quiet, it made Sehun worried and he wanted to comfort Luhan, he knew what he was thinking but he decided not to mention what happened last night. When class ended, strangely, Kris left the classroom first, usually he would wait for Luhan but Kris knew he was too scared to even look at him.

 

"I'll walk with you." Sehun told Luhan and nodded, they both walked down the hallway side by side.

 

SUHO's POV

 

I walked out of the school building and the first thing I saw was Kyungsoo laughing alongside Kai. Well that sure ruined my day. I walked towards them.

 

"Hey Kai, hey Kyungsoo." I greeted them while smiling.

 

"Hi, um.. I'll see you later." Kai said and waved at Kyungsoo, I saw Kyungsoo blush a little until his eyes finally staring at Kai and looked at me.

 

"Hey Suho." he smiled at me showing all his teeth, those heart shaped lips made me fall for him even more.

 

"I see you're finally friends with Kai?"

 

"Jongin? Yeah we started to talk last night, he's actually a really nice guy." he replied with a shy smile, my heart almost stopped when I heard he was with Kai last night.

 

"L-Last night?"

 

"Yeah, we are hanging out tomorrow too."  Great, I feel like crap now.

 

"Oh really! T-That's great! He's never really invited people to hang out with him during the weekends, not even me." I chuckled trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

 

"Well he's really nice, I'll talk to you later Suho, I have to go, bye!" He walked away. Well my day just turned horrible.

 

SEHUN's POV

 

I was walking with Luhan to his house, he seemed awfully quiet until I heard a light sob from him.

 

"Are you okay?" he turned to face me, I saw his eyes were tearing up.

 

"Sehun.. do you think I'm a bad person? I don't think I am.. what did I do wrong to deserve that type of treatment I got yesterday?" his tears were already flowing out of his eyes, I pulled him into a hug.

 

"You're not a bad person Luhan, if you were I wouldn't be here next to you." I tried to comfort him, seconds later, his small arms wrapped around my waist and continued sobbing on my chest, wetting my shirt. One of my hands was rubbing his back while my other one was caressing his hair.

 

"Everything will be okay, I'm here by your side." I whispered into his ear, he lifted his head a little to look up at me, I pushed his hair out of the way and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

 

"You'll be okay."

 

ENDED POV

 

"You told me not to be late but you're the one who's late." Chanyeol told Baekhyun who was walking towards him.

 

"It's my house, I can be late whenever I want to, maybe you got here too early." he replied with an attitude.

 

"Come on, get in." Baekhyun told Chanyeol who was standing right behind him in front of his house. 

 

They both arrived at Baekhyun's room.

 

"Nice room." Chanyeol complimented.

 

"Thanks, let's start with your homework."

 

"Oh yeah."

 

After a 2 and a half hour of homework and studying they decided to stop and work on the rest later.

 

"It's getting late, I should get going." Chanyeol stated.

 

"It's late for you to walk home, spend the night." Baekhyun suggested.

 

"N-No, I should go."

 

"I'm not going to do anything Chanyeol, I'm really tired."

 

"I suppose." 

 

"Well you can sleep with me, it's a huge bed so don't think of anything weird." Baekhyun said which cause Chanyeol to chuckle. 

 

Baekhyun was done brushing his teeth and was on the bed already, he saw the bathroom door open and gasped when he saw Chanyeol walk out shirtless, Baekhyun covered his eyes with the sheets.

 

"O-Oh s-sorry.. I usually sleep without a shirt." Chanyeol stuttered noticing Baekhyun covering his head with the sheets. Chanyeol got on the bed next to Baekhyun, they both felt uncomfortable, Baekhyun was as red as a tomato and thanked that the lights were off.

 

"G-Goodnight.. C-Chanyeol." Baekhyun stuttered and turned to face the wall making his back face Chanyeol.

 

"N-Night." he finally said and also turned to the other side, both of their backs faced each other.