First Day

Howling For You

The darkness hid the fear on the men's faces as they were running for their lives from the highschoolers, but they're not running from any normal highschool boys, they are running from fearless wolves who you definitley shouldn't mess with, those men made a mistake in mocking them and threatening them. The 5 wolves were chasing down 7 men all in black that were supposedly "high class theives", they could've caught them in a split second but the boys just thought it would be fun to go for a run. The leader finally gave them a signal and in that second not even Usain Bolt would be able to catch up to them, they each grabbed one man by the collar and pulled them back and took their time making them suffer, punching them, clawing them,  until they were satisfied, the leader signaled two of his friends to go after the other two men that ran away, of course in another second they were easily able to catch up so they could meet their end. They quickly reunited as the dangerous and scary look in their eyes disappeared and they walked through the empty streets like normal teenagers hanging out as if nothing happened. From the outside you would never imagine that these 5 highschool boys were this dangerous, everyone from their school knew you shouldn't mess with them or they will mess you up, but not in a brutal and ferocious way, but what else can you expect from wolves?

 

 

Combing his nice swishy blonde hair and tying his black shoes, Baekhyun was ready to leave his room to go to school, he got his backpack, his books and left the room. As he got into the dark kitchen he opened his fridge and got himself a cold poptart and left to school. After a 10 minute walk to school he finally met up with his good friends Kyungsoo, and Luhan.

 

"Hey Baek, looking quite sharp today" Said Luhan.

 

"Thank you Luhan but enough with the compliments, lets head to class, I don't want to be late." Baekhyun answered and walked infront of both of his friends as they followed, as the three friends walked in the hallway Baekhyun and Kyungsoo dropped of Luhan at his classroom A1, they walked to the next hallway to get to their classroom B1 and spotted 5 very handsome yet mysterious guys walking to their classes. 

 

"I wonder if they even talk to anyone else, all this time being in the same school I have never seen at least one of them talk to another clique, it's like they cant survive without each other." said Kyungsoo

 

Baekhyun scoffed "Well that's true, everyone in this school are afraid of them, they have this cold and mean aura that nobody dares to get near them" Kyungsoo just nodded and gave the 5 mysterious guys one last look and started to walk off to class with Baekhyun.

 

 

"Let's meet up outside near the river when lunch starts okay?" said Suho when they were dropping off Kris and Sehun at their class A1.

 

"Alright dude, better be there or else I'll have to be the leader of the pack." Kris joked, earning a glare from Suho.

 

"Hurry up, I don't have time to deal with this." said impatient Kai acting like 'the bad boy'

 

"Alright, I'll go" Kris said and put his arm around Sehun like best buds and walked in their classroom. The remaining guys walked to their class B1, as they got in they sat in the very back like every mysterious guy would. Everyone looked back at them and started whispering to each other about them.

 

Girl 1: "woah those guys look scary"

Girl 2:  "but they're very attractive"

Guy 1: "hey don't look at them like that do you even know who they are?"

Girl 1 and 2: "who are they?"

Guy 1: "they are the scariest and most mysterious guys in the school, they can break your neck in a second if you mess with them!"

Girl 1: "no way!"

Girl 2: "I don't think I want a guy that would want to break my neck"

 

"Hey the guys we saw are in our class, jeez they do look scary from afar." whispered Kyungsoo to Baekhyun while adjusting their desks.

 

"Welcome back to school everyone I hope all of you had a great summer! Now who's ready to learn about English literature this year?" the teacher spoke loudly in excitement. Everyone in the classroom just layed their heads on their desk, wishing it will be over soon.

 

 

When class ended, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were heading over to Luhan's class so they can all go to lunch together, when they arrived Baekhyun noticed something strange while meeting Luhan in his class, he saw one of the guys from the group checking Luhan out from behind, he smirked and his lips before he walked off towards his friends.

 

"hmm very strange." he thought.

 

"I have a feeling this class will " complained Luhan while fixing his swishy blonde hair to the side.

 

"Should we just go eat something at a shop? I don't feel like eating this school's lunch" said Kyungsoo.

 

"Fine, I guess I'll pay this time but let me get my things from my locker, meet me over there at the sandwich shop over there." replied Baekhyun while heading to his locker. After getting his things he noticed his backpack zipper wasn't zipping all the way so while walking he tried fixing it until,

 

BAM!

 

he bumped into someone that felt a lot more stronger than him.

 

"ugh sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Baekhyun apologized while he looked at the guy he bumped into and realized it was one of the guys from the group.

 

"It's no big deal" he said while dusting off his uniform. "so your name is Baekhyun?" he said while picking up Baekhyun's name tag from the floor.

 

"Oh yeah, thanks" Baekhyun said while taking his name tag back, " I have to go, thanks again and sorry." Baekhyun left while dusting off is uniform.

 

"That guy seems a little different, Baekhyun... Baekhyun.. hmm that's a nice name" Chanyeol kept repeating his name over and over in his head while walking outside to meet his friends.

 

 

 

A/N: yooooo I'm not the original author im actually the editor and I will go by the name N, soo nice to meet you all and we hope you enjoyed the first chapter and we will update as soon as we can sooo stay with us!