Danger

A New Life

Jessica's POV

 

After talking to Kevin, I finally found peace, well...not so peaceful it is. If it wasn't for Tiffany's idea, I wouldn't have wasted my time meeting with Kevin just to ask him to protect me! What a life...

The weird thing is why would Kevin want to protect me? I mean, he doesn't even know me much but...his eyes were very sincere. 

After Physics ended, I tried to reach my lunchbox in my desk but then I found an envelope. I looked around. Nobody looked suspicious.

"What's an envelope doing in my desk?" I muttered.

I slowly unsealed the envelope. I rounded my eyes as I saw a picture of me and Kevin at the rooftop yesterday. But that was not all; a message was left.

I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER GOING TO HAVE A LIFE AGAIN!!!!

I jumped out of my seat, trying to scream but couldn't spoke a word. My body began trembling, didn't know what to do. What did I do wrong? Why is this happening to me? 

Tiffany looked at me with a questioned look. I didn't turned until Tiffany turned to the envelope on my desk.

"What is this, Sica?" she asked. I didn't reply. She then took a look at the envelope and turned to me.

"NOT AGAIN!!" Tiffany just shouted in English. The whole class began to stare at us. The others began gathering at my desk. They took a quick look at the envelope an the message. Hyoyeon let out a sigh.

"This culprit isn't joking" Hyoyeon said. The others nodded. 

"Whatever it is, this culprit really is a stalker, don't you guys think?" Taeyeon said. 

"Maybe, that explains where did this picture took" Tiffany crossing her arms. I just sat silent, didn't know what to say.

"The important thing is that Jessica's safe" Taeyeon said. I gave a small smile as a relieve. Moments later, Tiffany went to the front of the class.

"ATTENTION!! Class meeting...in session!!" Tiffany made an announcement. Class meeting? Do they always have this kind of meeting? Korea really is a bit weird.

"I believed that you all are aware that our fellow classmate, Jessica Jung, has been blackmailed twice probably by the same culprit and -"

"No need to be too formal, Tiffany-ah! I'm getting sleepy here!" Hyoyeon voiced out. The whole class laughed, including me.

"Ehem! Thank you for you're concern, Kim Hyoyeon, I'll take that advice" Tiffany smiled at Hyoyeon. I believed that smile was just a decoy as she is probably cursing you a lot right now, Hyoyeon, I thought to myself.  

"Let's continue! Any ideas or witnesses or maybe even clues of this blackmailing crime?" Tiffany announced. The class turned deserted. Nobody knows anything. 

"No?" Tiffany suddenly turned disappointed especially me. It's so impossible that nobody haven't seen anything. The culprit might sneaked in between yesterday and today but when? The class will always occupied with students but nobody noticed anything? This is getting weirder.

"The opportunity for the culprit to sneak in to the class is quite thin because not even a second the class was empty" Heechul said.

"I think so too but-"

"There's one way of course!" The class turned to the sound of the voice and surprised everyone. It was Kevin.

"What do you mean, Kevin?" Tiffany asked.

"There is a gap of time between the 5th period and the 6th period which was Mr. Choi's relief time, you guys were out for P.E. and left this class empty, the end" Kevin explained. We were all surprised of Kevin's theory, no wonder he got first in the exams.

"Are you saying that the culprit sneaked in at that particular time?" I voiced out. I looked right to his eyes with his solemn look. 

"It's up to you to believe it or not, I'm just giving you a theory, that's all" Kevin said. Then, Kevin left out of sight. Wonder what is he doing here in the first place? I thought to myself.

Then, the door opened. It was Hyomin.

"Guys, these are the forms for the camping trip next week, be sure to past it up by tomorrow morning" she said and left the class.

"Entered without a hello and left without a goodbye or thank you, hah! what a person" Taeyeon said.

"I already have a suspect!" Heechul suddenly voiced out.

"Don't start those nonsense already" Sungmin said.

"I heard rumors that Park Sunyoung or Hyomin has a deep, deep, deep crush to Kevin Woo Sunghyun, don't you think that's possible?" Heechul turned to Jessica. Hyomin? Crush on Kevin? Was it her? To many questioned in my head.

"Let's just keep an eye on her, don't jump into conclusions...yet" I said. 

 

 

 

(A/V: Hey! Sorry took so long to continue...got little busy lately. Anyways, happy reading!)