Meeting With Kevin

A New Life

   Right after school, Jessica went to the rooftop as she was supposed to meet Kevin there. As she made to the top, Kevin was already there, waiting for her. Jessica quickly cleared as she approached to Kevin.

"Kevin-shi?" Jessica said. Then, Kevin turned as he heard his name was called.

"You're here" Kevin said. He looked more handsome than the meeting at the corridor a few hours ago. Jessica thought. 

"Well, you asked me to come" Jessica said. Jessica quickly fixed her brown hair as the wind blew her hair. Kevin then turned to the view of the town from the rooftop.

"So, why am I here?" Jessica asked as she went standed next to Kevin. 

"I saw you in the library a few weeks ago, when I was with Gyuri" Kevin said. Jessica began to sweat up and hesitated for words.

"O-o-oh r-really? Maybe you're just s-seeing someone else"  Jessica hesitated. Then, Kevin moved closer to Jessica.

"Seeing you ears-dropping on others' conversation, looks like you were curious about something, right?" Kevin gave an eye contact to Jessica.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't done that, I shouldn't be so busybody in other people's business" Jessica bowed 90 degrees and almost teared up.

Kevin suddenly put his hand on Jessica's head and made her blushed of his doings. "It's okay, I didn't mind at all" Kevin said.

"What?" Jessica said. 

"It's true that I broke up with Gyuri a month ago but Gyuri never accepts it" Kevin said. Jessica silent and continued listening to what Kevin had to say.

"After I broke up, every single day she came, asking to be together again but I didn't make a move. Until today, she still came to me but I just kept silent and just be it that way" Kevin said.

"Have you ever talked to her about it?" Jessica asked.

"I did but she won't back off" Kevin said. Jessica just nodded and wondered.

"Kevin, why did you find me, I mean, they are many girls in this school but  you find me instead" Jessica asked. Kevin turned to Jessica.

"Why? Is it bugging you?" Kevin said.

"No, it's just..I'm curious" Jessica said. Kevin gave an expressionless face.

"I've been watching you ever since you stood up to Gyuri and the others on your first day" Kevin said.

"It was nothing, I usually stood up to those who try to have a piece of my mind back at the States" Jessica said.

"Ouch! What did they called you?" Kevin asked.

"Ice Princess" Jessica replied. 

"Why is that?" Kevin asked.

"Because I bit up a guy till his mouth bleed so much, I got suspended for 2 weeks and there goes grounded for a month and also I have a bad temper" Jessica said. Kevin surprised as he heard Jessica's story.

"Quite a tough girl" Kevin said. Jessica's face turned red all of a sudden. Oh great, what is wrong with me this time? Jessica thought. 

"I needed company actually, I need someone to talk to, as I see you're a quiet type person and I thought it would be nice for me to talk to" Kevin said.

"Why...do you like quiet girls?" Jessica confused.

"They don't talk much and I feel, you know, comfortable" Kevin said. Jessica just nodded. Then Jessica gave a quick look at her watch. 

"It's kind of late, I should get going" Jessica said. Before she could leave, Kevin stopped her. 

"Wait, we haven't properly introduce ourselves" Kevin said. 

"Oh yeah, right, Jung Soo Yeon but you can call me Jessica, nice to meet you" 

"Woo Sung Hyun but call me Kevin"


That night, after dinner, Jessica went to her room and grabbed her phone. As she unlocked her code password, two new messages were in the inbox. It was from Tiffany and Yoona. Jessica opened Tiffany's message:

Hey, Jess! I heard you were out with The Kevin Woo! How was it? Was it a date? How did you guys met?? Tell me a.s.a.p

XOXO,

Tiffany

Jessica smirked at Tiffany's message. Then, she replied:

It was nothing actually. He needed a company to talk to. Looks like Mr Popularity seems to be quite lonely, huh?

Then Jessica checked Yoona's message:

Sica! How was the meeting with Kevin? Perhaps it went well :) Hey, I heard rumors that Kim Myungsoo or L is looking for you, OMG, you're so lucky!

Jessica gave a confusing look at Yoona's message. The she replied:

Kim Myungsoo? Isn't that guy that Tiffany is having a crush on? I haven't met him yet though. And why is he looking for me? Explanation please ><"

Jessica then turned off her phone as she was tired already. Quickly went to bed but suddenly she thinked of the meeting she had with Kevin Woo.

I wonder why he was trying to talk to me even though they're many other girls that he can talk to, why me? Jessica thought. As she was extremely tired, Jessica quickly went off to dreamland.