The Aftermath

Hope Is The Other Name Of Fullfilment

Sarang's POV

 

Its already been one hoursince SeHun left the hall to God knows where. Well, I'm still here, only because of the person next to me insisting me to stay.

"Sarang...lets go eat together." Haru offered.

"Haru-ah, the prom's almost over. Please let me go home now." i requested.

"Are you kidding me? Its only 10:00pm. The prom goes on till 3:00-4:00am in the morning."

"Haru-ah!" I pleaded.

"Okay, fine." she pouted. "But how will you go? Should I tell Kwangsan to take you home?"

"NO!" I replied immidiately. "I mean, I'll walk home."

"Your home is like 3-4 miles from here."

"I just want to have some time alone. Anyways, you have fun. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

I got up from my seat and walked towads the far end of the hall and towards the exit. As I got out of the school I looked around to see if SeHun was anywhere to be found, maybe being all by himself. My hopes were dissapointed when he wasn't there anywhere.

But as soon as I looked afar near a tree, I saw a figure. The same creepy figure from before. For once I thought I had an eyecontact. I let out a sigh and walked away, leaving the person behind.

 

It was already half an hour since I've been walking towards my home when suddenly I hear some noises from behind me. Someone was following me for sure. I was freaking out a bit from the inside. What if its some ert walking the streets at night looking for a prey. I turned around, too scared to look who it might be.

"YA! You scared me!!" I rested my hand on my chest. "What are you doing here? I thought you don't want to talk to me." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"YA! SeHun!! As much as I know, your house is not this way."

"I had to check on to something." he simply stated. I turned around and atarted walking.

"Sarang, wait!" I kept walking when I felt someone beside me.

"Seriously SeHun, what are you doing here?" I repeated.

"Why are you asking me the same thing again and again?" he asked. I kept quite. Why was I asking again and again? Feeling embarressed after what I texted him? I chuckled, a bit too loudly which made him look at me.

There was a silence between us for a while, only the sounds of our footsteps was heard. Suddenly, I felt something on my arm, a water droplet. And another one on my face. It had now started drizzling. Well, thank God its just drizzling.

Wait, the water droplets falling increased their speed and quality. It isn't drizzling anymore!!! URGH!!! How the hell is it raining in the month of November???

I was going to rush towards a shade to prevent myself from getting wet when I realised there wasn't any shade. What the hell!!! I was completly soaked in water.

I felt a current flow through my whole body when I felt someone hold my hand. I looked at my hand which was interwined with the hands of another person. I looked up to the person beside me who was completely drenched in water.

"What are you doing?" I asked SeHun, who was holding my hand.

"What did I do?" he asked, behaving as if there was no such thing he did. I raised my hand which was interwined with his. he chuckled, but didn't say anything.

 

I shrugged the thought away and sighed when my house was visible from a distant. I kept waking silently until I was only metres away.

"SeHun, you can let go of my hand now." We both stopped in our tracks. Why wasn't he letting go of my hand? We were both getting wet in the rain for God damn's sake. Suddenly, he started coming closer to me.

"SeHun---" he cut my words by placing his lips on mine, kissing me softly. As he was done, he let go of my hand. WHAT THE?? What just happened? Did he plan this already?

"What was that for?" I asked him.

" Just something I wanted to do from a long time." he shyly laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

GOD!! Kill me now.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again as there was nothing I could say at all. I turned around and walked towards my house.

I opened the door slowly to make sure not to wake up my parents, who had probably left it open for me to enter.

"Sarang!" I heard my mom's voice from somewhere in the dark. I gently closed the door when my mom switched on the lights.

"Sarang, its you." she looked at me. "How did you---"

"I got wet in the rain..?" I replied quickly.

"Its late. How didi you---"

"SeHun." I looked at my feet.

"Oh, okay. I shall thank him later."

"Why?" I stared at her.

"Its late and he still cared to drop you in the rain, thats why."

"Why wouldn't he?" I said under my breath.

"Did you say something?"

"Mom, can I go and change already? I have school to attend tomorrow. Good Night." I said avoiding her previous questions.

"Okay, good night then." I ran upstairs straight to my room.

My head was too occupied with SOME stuff. I still can't believe that happened. It was my effcking first kiss. I should just have kicked him goodbye. Why am I even thinking about him? I should go to sleep already.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, dried myself and changed into some bedtime pajamas. After combing my wet hair I went staright to bed.

I pulled on the blankets and tried to sleep. After a second... my eyes flushed open. Shuck! I can't sleep. Eotteokke???

I stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes. Scenes of SeHun and me crawled my mind. What the hell -_- That guy.. What do I do with him? Didn't I tell him that I wasn't ready yet? Does he lack of understanding?

After the long hours of restlessness, rolling around on the bed, staring at the ceiling, counting sheep, staring at the wall, my eyes started feeling a bit heavy and soon I fell asleep.

*******************

 

SeHun pinned me to the wall behind the lockers, lacing our fingers together.

"Sarang-ah! Saranghae" he whispered before placing his lips on mine. Wait! Saranghae?? When did he learn Korean?

First it had all started with a soft kiss until when it turned into a more deeper one which was clearly leading to one of the hot make out sessions.

*******************

 

I opened my eyes at one blink. What's that supposed to mean?  Well, now he is ruining my sleep too? I turned at looked at the clock on the wall behind me. Even though it was only for an hour.

I turned around in frustation, my face facing the pillow. URGH!! I hate this. Sleep Sarang, sleep! You need sleep. Well they say, you need what you can't get.

After another one to two hours I was finally able to calm down and get some sleep...

 

~~GEOBU HAL SU EOBTNEUN NEOEUI MARYEOKEUN LUCIFER~~ My alarm rang.

 

On the sudden burst of loud music I jerked and sat up straight on my bed. SHINee Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong surely work well for alarms.

I reached for my phone and stopped the alarm. Phew!!

Barely receiving and sleep last night, I got out of my bed and headed to the washroom to freshen up nd take a bath before leaving for school.

After dressing up neatly, I took hold of my backpack and walked downstairs.

"Sarang!" My mom called. "Are you ready already?" I walked towards the kitchen and stood in front of her, spread my both hands.

:How come you're up on time today?" she asked.

"i'm always on time." she raised an eyebrow.

"The alarm woke me up early." she raised both her eyebrows.

"Okay! I had some work to do." i muttered.

"Righttt" I ignored her and sat on the chairs across the kitchen counter for breakfast.

After my mom served me my breakfast, scrambled eggs and toast (my favourite), I literally jumped on it and started stuffing my mouth with it as if there might me no tomorrow.

"Sarang!" I stopped stuffting food in my mouth. She stared at me and shook her head in disagreement.

"Eat slow or you'll choke."

"Muhum buh isfs po papky." I mumed.

"And don't talk while wating." I shut my mouth and chewed on the food slowly.

"Sarang, SeHun called a few minutes ago. He'll be here in ten minutes or so." my mo said while working on the stove.

Hearing that I suddenly remembered all the scenes from yesterday night. How I left the hall,walked home alone, SeHun suddenly showing up, the rain, got wet, reached my house and gulp... (I swallowed all the food in my mouth)

I quickly stood up from where I sat and rushed to find water. Water... the rain.. URGH!!! Having no time to look for a glass I gulped the water directly from the jug which was placed on the dining table on the adjacent room.

"Didn't I tell you to eat slow?" my mom scolded.

"Um..I'm fine, I'm fine." I breathed heavily.

 

*Ting Tong*

I looked at the main door.

"I thought he said ten minutes." I muttered under my breath. I walked towards the door to open it, revealing.....

"Ah! SeHun." I tried to act normal. "Come in." he walked inside.

"How come you're up so----- OH! Hello, Mrs. Lee." he greeted as he saw my mother standing in front of the kitchen.

"Hi SeHun." sh waves her hand and smiles.

"Oh! SeHun-ah, you're here so early. Did you have breakast?"

"I--um--ye--" I took his hand before he could object. Its better to act normal and be on the safe side. Isn't it? I made him sit on the chair next to me.

"Um...Sarang... I already ate...?" he smiled nervously.

"Huh?" I looked at him. "Uh.. oh.. okay.." ! I didn't let him speak up.

"You could have some Mango juice if you want." my mom offered.

"Um.. sure." he replied.

My mom kept the glass full of juice on the counter in front of SeHun and smiled at something over the table. Huh? Smiled at something over the table?

I shifted my gaze to see is to what she was smiling at.

SMILED AT SOMETHING BELOW! My head shouted. Pabo!! I awkwardly released my grip on my hand which was holding SeHun's, and quickly placed both my hands on my lap while he sipped juice from his glass.

After a while of awkwardness I stood up and strode to get my backpack. When I reached the main hall, SeHun was already standing near the door probably waiting for me.

"I told your mom that we'll be leaving." he said.

" erm... yeah.." I cursed myself for stammering. I followed him outside.

We walked in silence. AWKWARD silence.

After a while I heard him saing something.

"Uh.. what?" I asked.

" I said.. did you sleep well last night?" he repeated.

"No." I blurted out. "What about you?"

"Yeah! I did. Even had a pleasant dream." he grinned. "Actually---" he was interrupted by the ring of his phone.

He received the call.

"Yeah!, sure." he spoke through the phone. "You shall not bother. I'll take care of that." he replied before he ended the call briefly.

"Uh.. my mom" he said to me. " She asked me to take you o a date after our first kiss." I widen my eyes.

"Uh. Come on." he took hold of my hand as we reached our school and led me inside. "Don't think about it so much."

He is got to be kidding!!!

As we reached the corridor, I felt almost all eyes fixed on us.

Then I realised what it was all about. SeHun was still holding my hand. And being the popular kid he was people probably already started hating me.

 

Why? Why does it always happen to me?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

                          AUTHOR'S NOTE

FINALLY UPDATED!!!!! :D School is very stressing these days. Lots of activities, programmes, practices taking place and above all studies... Endless studies. No wonder I don't get time to write. Anyways, mianhayo readers (though i don't have many yet). i hope you liked this chapter. Please forgive me if you find it way too boring. I'll try to make the next chapter more interesting if possible. Thank you for supporting me!

For the silent readers: Please subscribe and leave comments. I love to read your comments :) Kamsahamnida~ :D

KPOP-IANS WE ARE ONE!!! <3 :*

Fighting~!!