The perks of being a fangirl

Hope Is The Other Name Of Fullfilment

Sarang's POV

*RING*

The period bell rang and it was time for our lunch time. I winded up all my books and headed straight to my locker to keep them.

"Sarang!" someone called from behind. I recognise this voice quite well. After keeping all my books insede my locker I turned to face him.

"Oh hi, Sehun. Whats up?" I asked rather dully

"Come on, lets have lunch together."

"Um.. I'm sorry but I think I'm going to spend some time with my friends now."

"Okay.. so after that we can have lunch together."

"NO!" I emphasized on what I said. "I meant that I'm going to have lunch with them" I said softly.

"But we're dating right?"

"Yeah, but I need to spend a little time with them too. As it is I spend almost the half of my day with you."

"Okay fine. If you say so. But atleast I can... you know?" he came a bit closer.

"Know what?" I asked, not getting what he was referring to.

Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a corner.

"Yah!! What are you doing Sehun?"

He put me against the wall and was now coming closer. Realising what he was up to I immidiately turned my head to the left.

"What happened Sarang? Why are you acting like that?"

"Nothing..."

"Look at me okay? I love you.. Don't you love me?" he asked, a bit dissapointed.

I faced him. "Um.. I'm just not ready yet. Please try to understand.

"Don't you want to be with me?"

"I think I'm a too young for all this right now. So I'll just concerntrate on my studies rather." I lied.

"Young WHAT?" he asked a bit too lounder, with disbelief.

"I'm gonna go now Sehun. See you later." With that I left, and headed straight to the cafeteria. There, I saw two of my friendsseated together occuping a whole table. I strode towards them after buying something to eat, probably banana cake.[a/n Hehe.. I loe banana cake :D]

"Hi guys" I greeted my friends totally exhausted, as I kept my tray down.

"Hey" GaEun said, um.. rather shouted. She can be pretty hyper sometimes, without any reason at all.

"Whats up?" Haru asked me with a concerned look in her eyes. Well, she is by the way my true best friend. She can always point out when something is bothering me whether I show it or not. In the other hand, GaEun doesn't notice anything at all.. Or maybe she does and not ask, urghh.. I dont know.

"Nothing much. I just had an argument with Sehun--"

"AGAIN" she finishes my sentence.

"Yeah!" I looked down.

"Why don't you just break up already if you are not comfortable with him??"

"No.. It's fine.." I answered softly while looking down.

"Its Not!!!" This is I gues.. the 10000001th time when such a thing hapened."

"He loves me Haru. I don't want to break his heart by breaking up with him because of my some stupid fangirl reason."

"Its not STUPID!!!"

"It can be... for others..." I kept looking down feeling ashamed of myself on how I was treating Sehun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                            AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

So...ATLAST!! I was able to update.. How was the first chapter? did anyone of you like it?? Aish...I don't have any subscribers yet..

Please subcribe.. I'lll try to update soon..

Anneyeong!! /(^/////^)\