New York??

Hope Is The Other Name Of Fullfilment

Sarang's POV

"YAH!! SARANG WAKE UP!!!" I heard GaEun's voice.

I slowly opened my eyelids to face her when i realised that Haru was also present there, loking at me with earnest eyes.

"Uh!!! What happened to you two? Why are you making so much noise GaEun???"

"I AM MAKING NOISE??? Well, you are the one who slept in the middle of the Maths class."

"Me? Slept?" I was sitting up straight now. "Does that mean, all of it...was nothing but just a dream?"

"Dream? What are you talking about?" Haru asked me.

"Lets just eat first. I'm starving" I said and headed towards the cafeteria. After buying what we needed we sat around a small table.

"Are you people aware of the fact that tonight is our senior prom?" GaEun asked us.

"Yeah! So?" I asked, not getting what the point.

"So..? Are you guys going?"

"I don't know? Maybe?" I replied.

"I am going...but no dates" Haru said.

After a while of chatting, a silence followed while we were all eating our lunches.The suddenly Haru asked.

"You were saying something about your dream earlier.."

I stopped eating. "Yeah...Actually--"

I started telling my friends about what happened in my dream and why I was in such a shock after I woke up.

"...And I don't know where he went next because my dream ended at that moment" I finished telling them about my dream.

"So... Do you think that will happen?" I turned to look at my peeps, expecting them to react.

"Yes..?" GaEun answered looking a bit confused.

They all had the same I'm-trying-my-best-relate look.

"What???" I asked them a bit annoyed.

"Nothing~" they all chorused.

I just gave them a squinting look and got back to eating my lunch. Seriously, I don't care if they care or not. After I finished eating my lunch. I waited for my friends to finish theirs. As I was going to resume to talk again, someone else spoke instead.

"Sarang-ah?" NO WAYS... I thought.

I turned to see who it was. YES WAYS!!! I got the answer.

"Sarang, do you mind walking to class with me?" Sehun asked me.

GaEun almost choaked on her food and Haru coughed really hard. Sehun's gave them a wierd look, his attention was now completely on both of them.

"Uh.. hi.. um.. Sehun" I tried to take control to the situation. "Yeah, okay.. I don't mind"

"Cool.. lets go" Sehun grabbed my hand.

"I'll see you guys later" I glared at my friends.

We both left the cafeteria with Sehun still holding onto my hand. Suddendly, he stopped in his tracks in front of the lockers.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." he turned around to face me.

"There wasn't any need for you to rush. We could just talk inside. What is it anyways?"

"Um.. will you come to the pr--"

"Excuse me Sarang?" someone asked from behind me. I turned around and found a serious looking Kwangsan standing right in front of me.

"Oh! Hi Kwangsan.. Whats up? You wanted to discuss something about our Chemistry project?" I asked him, as we both were Chemistry lab partners.

He was a really nice guy. You know, the kind of person who can always make you smile. Well? He is fun to be around.

"Uh! no.. actually, er.. I.. uh.. wanted to ask you something."

"Ask me something? What?"

"Would you..uh..mind to become my date for the prom tonight?"

I felt preety awkward as he asked me this. I found Sehun continuously staring at me, waiting for me to give the answer. Well, I know that Sehun and I are dating but Kwangsan and I are also good friends and I don't think that ther is any harm in accepting someone's confession (or whatever you may call it) for the sake of friendship.

"Yeah! Sure..." I replied to Kwangsan. His expression was worth seeing at that moment. While Sehun's jaw dropped.

"Okay.. so i'll be there at you rplace at 7. Wait for me." he smiled brightly.

"Sure." I smiled back when he left the corridor, leaving Sehun and me all my ourselves AGAIN.

I turned to face him. "You were saying earlier something right?"

"You and Kwangsan are Chemistry lab partners?" he asked in disbelief.

"You wanted to talk about this?"

"No.. I wanted to talk to you about--"

"About?" I repeated.

"Nothing.. See you later" he strode off without letting me answer to him.

"What happened to 'Do you mind walking to class with me'?" I immitated Sehun's voice to myself.

So I took my books and headed to class all my myself as Sehun left me no choice.

                               Skip Class.. (BORING)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 (End Of Schoolday)

After school ended. I took all my books from the locker and was about to leave.

"Sarang---!! Wait for me" GaEun suddlenly popped out of nowhere.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I heard you are coming to the prom with Kwangsan tonight?!"

"Yeah so?"

"What happened to Sehun? Did you both break up ALREADY???" I side glanced at her."Didn't he ask you for tonight then?"

"No..it's just that Kwangsan asked me and I said yes. Big deal?"

"it is a big deal.When you already have a boyfriend you shouldn't be going out to the prom with someone ELSE."

"UH!!" I signed. "Its fine okay? Kwangsan and I are good friends. I know he doesn't like me that way."

"If he does then?"

"He won't. He can't. I don't want another person whose heart I might break. Okay listen, I need to go home early today. See you later tonight. Bye!" with that I left the school building and headed straight for my house. To tell you the truth, I lied to GaEun about going home early. I didn't want to talk to her about me and Sehun. In fact, I don't want to talk about us with anyone. I just don't feel like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After walking for what seems to me hours, I finally reached my house. As I tried to open the door with my own keys, I found the door already open. Who must be inside?

As I pushed opened the door and walked inside I found my both parents seated on the living room sofa and watching some T.V soap opera.

"Hi dad. Hi mom" I called out to them.

"Oh! Hi dear." my mom replied.

"What are you guys doing at home so early?" i asked them as I kept my bag on the table.

"nothing, we just wanted to spend some time with our daughter." my mother replied.

"Oh!" I felt rather suspicious. I went and sat on the sofa next to my dad.

"So..um. dad, whats up?"

"Nothing much, Sarang. You tell me whats up with you?" he smirked. SMIRKED? DID MY DAD JUST SMIRK AT ME??? Okay, maybe I overheard him.

"Nothing.."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why will something be up with me?"

"No, just making sure. I heard you are going to the prom with Kwangsan tonight."

I rolled my eyes. "Has the whole world already known about this?"

"Uh maybe.. how do I know. Well right now it's just us who know it. So.. what happened to Sehun? Did you guys break up?"

"DAD?"

"What?"

"We didn't, okay..."

"So did you have a fight with him?"

"DAD?"

"WHAT??"

"Are you here at home early to talk about SEHUN???" his expression darkened.

"Whats wrong?" I asked worried. He looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked softly.

"Doing what?"

"Wanting to leave us here, alone..."

"Leave you? No dad. What are you talking about?"

"New York?" my dad raised an eyebrow. I looked away, but then nodded. Now I know where this is going.

"Okay then. If this is what you've decided then we'll book your tickets as soon as we can."

I did not know about how my parents got to know about all this in the first place. Maybe they saw the pamflet of New York University (NYU) kept on my desk.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                                                Author's Note

 

Such a long chapter..urghh!!! Its a boring one though. -___-  No worries... the next chapter, ladies and gentlemen and all my readers, is going to be a super cool chapter.( atleast for me XD) i hope you all will like it...Please subscribe and comment..Saranghaeyo~!!^^

I'm tired of typing now..See you later, till then.......... ANNYEONG!! :D