Chapter 7: Fun Time!

Brother Complex
Please log in to read the full chapter

----Ding Dong---

 

I heard the bell rang and hurriedly go to my first subject which is math. *sigh* I don't like math and I wish it will end quickly. I occupy the seat near the window and stared nowhere. It's been two weeks since the Kiss Accident happens. It bugs me to hell! I mean who wouldn't? Even though the guy who kissed you, or more likely stole a kiss from you is none other than the famous Bigbang Leader G-Dragon in Kpop industry and Kim Jiyong your brother, you will be pissed right?

 

 

I even noticed that my other oppa's are giving Jiyong a cold treatment. I don't want them to hate each other because of me.. I don't want them to argue and fight because of me. If I could go back to that time.. I should've dodge that kiss.. I shouldn't have walked away, and I shouldn't have treated him rudely earlier that day..  But! I didn't now it was him! He was so weird like a ert ahjussi.. 

 

 

I think it was all my fault... My fault because I entered into their lives.. 

 

 

"Aish! Kim Sandara! Stop thinking negatively! It's not you! You're not like that... Where's the bubbly Ssantoki?" I scolded my self.

 

 

"Ms. Park! Penny for your thought?" I heard one of my classmate talked to me. 

 

 

"Oh! It's you, Annyeong." I greet him and realize that my first subject has ended.

 

 

"Do you mind joining me for lunch?" He asked as he scratch the back of his head. I agreed, he smiled.

 

 

I stood up and clear my things, then we walked to the cafereria. We ordered our food and start eating, no one dared to speak we eat silently. I must say that our lunch turns out to be so awkward. When we finished our lunch we head back to our class room. The bell then rang again.. another subject has passed and another one.. then another one.. until the last bell rang. kekeke It's time for me to go home.. 

 

 

Home....

 

 

Where is my home....

 

 

I'm silently walking to the hallway when someone grabbed me. I saw Ren trying to catch his breath, He was holding my arm while his other hand is resting on his knee. 

 

 

"Ren... what happened to you?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"Hey... Let's... go... home... together.." He said while panting so hard. Speaking of which I didn't see Ren during our class.. where have he been?

 

 

"Ren, I didn't saw you in class.. where have you been?" I asked, as we started walking.

 

 

"Uhm.. I auditioned in SME.. I want to be an Idol like hyungs.. Fortunately they accept me so please Ssantoki don't tell hyungs that I skipped class today. Pretty please?" He said while batting his eyelashes and pout his lips.

 

 

"Aigoo Ren, you don't have to act like that, Okay. I won't tell Oppa's but

Please log in to read the full chapter