Chapter 9: The Gossips

Brother Complex
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It's been 3 days since I last attended school. Ren told our teachers that I am sick that causes my absences. He then shares his notes to me so I can catch up to our lessons. Here I am, standing in front of our house waiting for Ren to come out so we can go to school together. 

 

"Yah! Pretty girl, when do you plan to come out? We're going to be late!" I shouted.

 

"Oh, Bunny aren't you going to school?" Donghyun Oppa asked as He fixed his Doctor suit.. 

 

"I'm actually going to school oppa but Ren is so slow!" I whined.

 

"hahaha" He laughed. "That boy.. Oh.. I'll be going first. Keep safe okay?" 

 

"Okay Oppa, you too be safe." Then after that He left.

 

"Hey! Let's go we're going to be late!" Ren said as he come to me running.

 

"Yah! And who's fault is that?" I asked and roll my eyes..

 

"me.. kekeke. Let's go ppali!" 

 

___________________________________

 

"Hey, Did you know?" I heard someone whispered.

 

"What?"

 

"That Ren and Sandara is actually siblings?"

 

"Eh? Are you sure?" 

 

"yeah, I heard someone talked about it.. I think she heard them talking about something..."

 

"Eww.. But we know that Ren has a th..." I didn't catch their conversation when Ren suddenly spoke.

 

"Hey! Yah! are you listening to what I'm saying?" he asked angrily.

 

"Huh? about what?" I questioned him since i really didn't heard him.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter